It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Correspondance I had with Archaelogist Gordon Marshall

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
what no pictures or a google earth location of said pyramids?

No logitude or laditude location numbers given for us to search?

Just some hokey pokey hubba bubba hear say.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky
"Lake Titicaca is supposed to be a very old area, and the lake extremely deep. There are supposed to be certain things such as survival craft at the bottom of it, which are meant to be discovered this century. "

Can you or have you asked him what he means by "...which are meant to be discovered this century. ..." ? I am impressed by his willingness to include psychics, Edgar Cayce, etc. Very open minded scientist! Thank you for sharing your correspondence with him!

All that proves is that he's a nutjob (prolly sniffed too much formaldehyde in the museum while enbalming specimens) , just like Edgar Cayce..lol

edit on 4/19/2013 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by missvicky
"Lake Titicaca is supposed to be a very old area, and the lake extremely deep. There are supposed to be certain things such as survival craft at the bottom of it, which are meant to be discovered this century. "

Can you or have you asked him what he means by "...which are meant to be discovered this century. ..." ? I am impressed by his willingness to include psychics, Edgar Cayce, etc. Very open minded scientist! Thank you for sharing your correspondence with him!

All that proves is that he's a nutjob (prolly sniffed too much formaldehyde in the museum while enbalming specimens) , just like Edgar Cayce..lol

edit on 4/19/2013 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

That's what I thought too, the OP starts by saying he's talking to a proper archeologist, then he's on about survival pods, psychics, and dowsing as though they're scientific tools.

More dimwittedry, which seems to be the norm here on ATS.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888
Thank you so much for sharing your correspondences! You brought up several wonderful questions and I found the discourse to be absolutely intriguing and brilliant. S + F

Wow.....

Jenifer Cutler is a FOX!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Warchief666

Lake Titicaca is supposed to be a very old area, and the lake extremely deep. There are supposed to be certain things such as survival craft at the bottom of it

"Survival craft" ????......., "double archaeologist facepalm" for Gordon.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by creatives

Oh wow that instantly reminded me of a pendent i saw.

Originally posted by Whateva69
Last night i saw with my 3rd eye a blue crystal pendant etched with what could be mountains a zig zag or lightning bolt under the mountains and below that was a square grid.

The fist image is an example of how it appeared, the second one is the one i drew with paint.

If anyone has any clues to what it is, id love to hear about it.

love and harmony
Whateva

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by theblain

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
i know what you mean, that Einstein was such an idiot asking all those stupid questions, sheesh what will they come up with next right.

It's embarassingly obvious that you haven't a clue concerning Einstein and his "questions," you are simply grasping at the Einstein straw in hopes of not drowning in your own ignorance.

I hope you succeed, by the way.

In the future, maybe you should spend a few minutes finding a better analogy that Einstein when you want to convey the idea that you are "thinking outside the box." (In this case, you're thinking outside a box that doesn't even exist.)
Einstein's questions concerned things that other scientists had questions about. This guy is making up a line of crap about a terraced hill - a hill that was terraced not all that long ago - a hill that's been examined many times and found to have been terraced not that long ago.

Sheesh! Everybody either reaches for Einstein or Hitler when they're in the corner. The first is no example, and the second was far worse than the people such posts compare him to.

Harte

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Marshall is not an archaeologist. He's apparently a psychic of some sort, because he references "psychosometric findings" -- something that no scientist would do.

His knowledge of what's been found at digs and so forth is not as good as the average ATS member.

So what credentials do you have to base your opinion on? Because I can bet you he's more educated in this field than you and most of ATS users. I'm seeing a greater trend in the use of psychics with science methodology, as more people becoming aware of it and statistical data is mounding up with interesting data of this phenomenon. If I'm not mistaken, psychosometric methods were used to find Saddam Hussein.

When you say "psychosometric findings" -- something that no scientist would do, comes off as bias opinion with no ammunition to backup that statement because I name many scientist who take theses methods seriously.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The reason so much of this information is being surpressed is because there is a conspiracy that has been going on for some time now. That conspiracy, is to keep it unknown that Afrakans contributed more to this world and were more advanced than taught in academia.

There are people, even some on this board, who will fight and attempt to discredit ANYTHING giving insight into this knowledge.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by samaka
So what credentials do you have to base your opinion on? Because I can bet you he's more educated in this field than you and most of ATS users.

Bachelor's in biology, Masters' in Computer Medicine, Masters' in Anthropology, PhD candidate in Information Science.

No, I'm not kidding.

Been on a number of digs, and work as a fossil preparator in a paleontology lab.

I'm seeing a greater trend in the use of psychics with science methodology, as more people becoming aware of it and statistical data is mounding up with interesting data of this phenomenon.

I have spent a lot of time reading a lot of papers in the past years (getting the last two degrees means I have to read a lot of journals... thousands of papers over the past 7 years) and I have never seen any papers about psychic methods being used and have not seen any papers which have a protocol for using psychic methods for any type of investigation.

If I'm not mistaken, psychosometric methods were used to find Saddam Hussein.

(sigh) My father, brother, and nephew were all officers in the Army and brother and nephew were in Iraq. They were in Military Intelligence (as was my father.) No psychics or psychosometrics were used.

When you say "psychosometric findings" -- something that no scientist would do, comes off as bias opinion with no ammunition to backup that statement because I name many scientist who take theses methods seriously.

Please do name them. I'm interested. I'll check out their papers.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

Originally posted by Byrd

Marshall is not an archaeologist. He's apparently a psychic of some sort, because he references "psychosometric findings" -- something that no scientist would do.

His knowledge of what's been found at digs and so forth is not as good as the average ATS member.

well he does have

B.A. Hons ( Adel.) DIP. Meseum. (Syd).
graduate diploma in archaeology ( Adelaide and Flinders)
graduate diploma in martime archaeology ( Curtin )

i hope i copied that right the cover is kinda hard to see.

and the link for his thesis, in book form.
Martime Albany Remembered

also i found several other books he has published, and articles.

so i guess, referencing

"psychosometric findings"

is -- something that some scientist might do.

there's no way to know what all scientists think, not all follow the party line.

edit on 18-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

Well the guy can be AND have a strong interest in psychic's. I mean come on , if a man says he is a archeologist AND believes in god it is all of a sudden alright but somehow this is not ok according to some here.

Disclaimer: I have no believes of my own in dowsing whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
What Marshall does for a living is spread nonsensical disinformation.

Harte

Obviously you must have some proof of this as we know that you wouldn't be so foolish as to "spread nonsensical disinformation" yourself.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941

Originally posted by Harte
What Marshall does for a living is spread nonsensical disinformation.

Harte

Obviously you must have some proof of this as we know that you wouldn't be so foolish as to "spread nonsensical disinformation" yourself.

So, you didn't read the qoutes from this loon?

I already told you what I know to be true about this idiotic claim of a "pyramid" in Australia.

I'll give him one thing, though. At least he admitted that the Gosford "glyphs" are frauds.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join