It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of Two Persons of Interest Released in Boston Marathon Bombing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
From around the web about these two guys:

Just want to add that I noticed these two in the Thorndike photos, go into the "non-explosion" photos and you'll see that these two were there in photo 27, with the marathon at 1:22:55. So they were there pretty early on. Edit: photos 27,53,56,57,58 and probably more if you look hard. 2nd Edit, they are also in image 15, where clock is at 0:00:00 so they were hanging out in the area pre-race.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Can someone find and upload a zoomed-in picture of these two guys?

Would be nice. Even better if there were pics of both bomb sites pre and after bombing so they could all be seen together in one place instead of looking at/for them one by one.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The cop on the left is holding his bag in the same way as the supposed creepy guy, and we're suspicious of the big creepy guy because of that!
Not saying he wasn't involved, just that so far I havent seen ANYTHING the big creepy guy is doing that others aren't doing.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Bunch of pics here. Sorry if these have been seen already...

imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

The cop on the left is holding his bag in the same way as the supposed creepy guy, and we're suspicious of the big creepy guy because of that!
Not saying he wasn't involved, just that so far I havent seen ANYTHING the big creepy guy is doing that others aren't doing.

Yeah, I don't really think the big creepy guy is anything but big and creepy.. But you can't rule him out I suppose. I also don't think he fits any of the descriptions that have been leaked.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krakatoa

Wow, imagine thats YOU, and your innocent!

Aren't we all supposed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law here in the United States? At least that is what it say s on paper.

Oh those were the old days now we're all guilty of something allllll the time even if it didn't happen yet and its not us.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Not sure if this was posted. The two guys were there pretty early on, so it seems even weirder the one dressed as though he had ran.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
After all you people have been on here.

Are you telling me your surprised?

I'm not.

Going to play poker now.

Good Luck.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

SMR

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
They were there all day it seems. SO many images of them now.
Also. Here is a clear image of 'the runner' and it seems he did not run away as previously thought.
www.flickr.com...
i.imgur.com... (upper Left)

Here are some photo links. Very good photos.
imgur.com...
imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I was looking through reddit and found a picture I had only seen part of before.

It has the blue shirt guy and white hat guy, though it's about 2 hours before the explosion and the white hat guy appears to not have his backpack.

i.imgur.com...

Also, from the picture earlier, I'm not sure the white hat guy in that picture is the same from the others. The tops are different, so he either changed, it's just a coincidence, or there's someone else...

EDIT: It appears that these guys aren't the droids we're looking for. Their Facebook accounts have been posted, they're both track&field people and one may have been injured while the other is supposed to be going to the courthouse at some point to clear things up. (And also ATS, why do I get a timeout issue after every time I try and post something? I can't take more than a minute to type out a post?)

Meanwhile I think the FBI has said the guy has a black jacket, grey hoodie and backwards white hat.
edit on 17-4-2013 by ManiShuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Domo1

From my post Above yours.

I agree they are worth looking at. Absolutely. I'm just looking at why they may have been behaving the way they were.
I didn't realise they'd put their bags down before the explosion though, that does flag them up.

I must have missed that post you made. I hope I didn't come across as rude, I think I often do, though it's not my intention. I write exactly as I speak, and think oftentimes without my facial expressions things come across as hostile, rude or plain combative.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Not at all.

I knew you'd missed it

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I don't know how to post a photo so hopefully this works. The guy in the white hat with the missing backpack had two bottles on the sides of his backpack. In the photo that shows the blast site after the backpack is missing you can see part of the backpack there and the cap to one of the bottle.

image on right look where the blast site is on the ground. It's by the girl with the purple shirt.

you can see the bottle in the backpack still on his back here

edit on 17-4-2013 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

That is his backpack on the ground at the blast site. His pack is missing and it had the bottle with the blue/green cover.
edit on 17-4-2013 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I agree with the speculation that the bombing was related to the gun control legislation on the hill. No coincidences. BOT...

These obvious 'suspects' maybe ruled out but the real perps have to be pics somewhere at sometime. Not a second or square inch not photo'd by someone. If not then something really smells.

There was a 3rd bag discovered that had not detonated. Any idea where it was found? It must be in pics but guess we wouldn't know which one.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Well, here are some more photos I found these two in.. I marked them in each.

There appears to be a 2nd man wearing a white hat in a "nearby" proximity to the two "suspects" in some of the images... I marked him with blue symbols.

The yellow boxes showed the clock timers.. I tried to put these in chronological order.. Minus the last photo. It would have been taken VERY EARLY.

In the first picture of the guy wearing blue, the guy with a white hat appears to have white writing on his shirt but you don't see this later.. Could this be someone else entirely or the other guy in the white hat?? He also appears to be holding a strap as if you would on a backpack over your shoulder..

Now in the next three, two guys in white hats are visible. There is a five minute span on the clock in two of them (1:22-1:27) where the two in white hats are very close to eachother.. While the guy in blue is standing back. This may not indicate anything but I find that 5 minutes in substantial for the two to be split while one of them stands back and the other is near the 3rd in the white hat..

In this photo, it appears that the guy in blue has his cellphone? up and perhaps he's taking a picture.. Or who knows.. One white hat has now moved back, but now all three are pretty close together.

Lastly there is this guy.. here early.. Taking pictures.. he may not be the same guy in the white hat we see with the man in blue but I believe he hung around the area for quite awhile, and is visible in at least two or three of the other pictures... he's the one indicated with blue markings on the other photos perhaps?

edit on 17-4-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Oh good. I like you and really didn't want you thinking I was being intentionally dickish.

Big creepy guy doesn't seem more suspicious to me than a few of the others. There is a picture of him giving what appears to be a very happy smile to someone else in that crowd. At this point I'm not really going to be all that surprised by the bombers identity. Or identities. I don't think false flag stuff makes sense, too many people, too many cameras, too many govt. employees not making enough money. I like the 3 guys in one of the photos (there is also video that appears to show one of them rolling a suitcase and carrying a pack), the guy in the blue fleece dubbed the "robe guy", the two fellows (one in the white hat and the other carrying a Nike bag), the one where I can't peg the gender wearing a hat and a hood, the guy in the brown jacket and finally the two women in headscarves.

I don't care who did it, I want them caught and punished and any connections to bigger groups found out and those groups eradicated. You don't kill babies. An eight year old is a baby.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
i.imgur.com...

Ats wont let me type anything in here, says I am timed out

edit on 18-4-2013 by WonderLustKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderLustKing

Been getting similar responses.. just refresh the page until it goes. I'm not sure what that picture you posted is depicting though.. The camera view radius?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Does anyone see the backpack with oj bottle sticking out of it on the ground in the photo I posted?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

What Photo?

Also.. just saw this.. May be confirmation of at least 3 people being pursued..

Investigators have pinpointed two men as "possible suspects" who were seen in images near the finish line of this week's Boston Marathon -- moments before twin bombs there exploded, killing three and injuring about 180 others -- a law enforcement official said. A circular sent out Wednesday to federal and state agencies features the photos "in an attempt to identify the individuals," who were described as being of "high interest" to investigators. One of the men is seen carrying a black backpack. An FBI official earlier said that authorities believe the bombs were placed inside a black nylon backpack or bag. The source said that authorities had not yet identified the two men by name and that the photographs were not being released to the public for fear of impeding the investigation. Earlier Wednesday, two official sources with knowledge of the investigation identified a man -- who also hasn't been named -- as a possible suspect in the attack

Source
edit on 18-4-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join