It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of Two Persons of Interest Released in Boston Marathon Bombing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

What in the hell are you talking about? Are you ok, manhater? I'm being serious. That post was a bunch of nonsensical rambling. Not being rude, seriously want to know that you're ok.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
All I want to know is how someone who takes more meds than I do, doesn't have to sign some bs drug agreement. And here I try to return them. Like wtf.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

For what it's worth I didn't think you were being a smartass towards the OP. I like that we are in an age where we can crowdsource and help LE with events like these etc., but agree it would be awful to be the subject of everyones knee jerk reaction. If I had been there I would have been wearing a baseball hat, carrying a black backpack and wearing sunglasses.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Can someone find and upload a zoomed-in picture of these two guys?

It's really pretty interesting to see it up close.

Let's just say it makes you pause.....

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Yeah, Hawk. Sorry... No hard feelings.

I see now that you were just making a relevant comment.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If you click on the top photo, it will zoom in....

Here's a good one:

i.imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I suspect there's plenty of people who had bags with them before the explosion, but didn't have them afterwards.
I imagine we'd all throw are bags down when we try to help those who were injured. I bet many people were on the phone after the explosion too. And I expect many people had there hand to their mouth just because they were in shock.
Also if that were me in those pics, and even though I'd know it was the right thing to do, I'd be very worried about handing myself over to the cops.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

The guy in black with a white had appeared to NOT have his bag in two photos BEFORE the explosion. The later photos were taken after they vacated the area of the explosion. That is what flags the guy in black as "suspect".. Not guilty.. But there is something worth investigating there.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Those are the two that I've always thought looked a bit suspect from the photos.

It's hard to tell if the guy in black doesn't have the backpack anymore or if he is holding it in front of him in some of those pics. In one pic that they showed on the news, I think it is clear that the guy in black no longer has his backpack. But still, they look nervous as hell if they are just spectators at a race.

I thought I had also heard them say today right when the info came out that they have identified someone who dropped the bag at site 2 as wearing a black jacket and white baseball cap.

If these two are innocent, the best thing they could do is walk themselves right into the FBI and turn themselves in to proclaim their innocence.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

For one thing, the bags were put down way before the explosion. That's what's making people suspicious.

For another thing, these two were filmed two hours before the explosions in the pics you are seeing of them.

Um...I'm pretty sure the FBI isn't just guessing at this.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

What in the hell are you talking about? Are you ok, manhater? I'm being serious. That post was a bunch of nonsensical rambling. Not being rude, seriously want to know that you're ok.

Yes, I am okay. but I have been in serious pain and wanted an x-ray. That's all I went in for. I saw x-ray on the sign and went in. Doctor told me, a screw was loose in the rods after the operation. Now I know why, I have pain in that particular area. Why it's been so painful to walk, sit, and lay down or get comfortable
edit on 17-4-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I agree they are worth looking at. Absolutely. I'm just looking at why they may have been behaving the way they were.
I didn't realise they'd put their bags down before the explosion though, that does flag them up.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Not being rude Manhater, but do you know what this thread is about?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Is this the pic?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

So the pictures where the men are holding bags and then at a later time not holding bags happened before the incident, suggesting that perhaps they were the ones who planted them. The mouth covering happened before the first explosion.

They were in the EXACT area where at least one bomb went off, and after that only the man in blue was carrying a bag (despite what some people have said I have seen a few pics where the bag was obviously not on his person and not being carried in front of him).

Guilty? Not yet. Suspicious? Very much so. There is another picture that appears to show where the bag that LE posted may have been dropped right next to where these two were standing. It's not proof, and of course everyone is innocent until proven guilty, but they are suspicious.

Should the pictures of them with the attitude that they are guilty be plastered all over the internet? I don't know. I've gone through as many photos as I can find and those two seem suspicious along with about 2 other pairs and apparent loners. I'm not the brightest bulb in the drawer, but certainly believe they need to be questioned.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Id be paying attention to this dude:

and these dudes

the way the top dude is holding his backpack says to me he's being very careful with it.

also notice the two guys below, both army style khaki pants and shoes, one has a security lanyard around his neck and they are both taking 'orders' on the phone.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

From my post Above yours.

I agree they are worth looking at. Absolutely. I'm just looking at why they may have been behaving the way they were.
I didn't realise they'd put their bags down before the explosion though, that does flag them up.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think the bottom picture--those two dudes have been quasi-identified as federal agents.

2nd line

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

The two guys in black with earpieces has already been debunked. They are security/Undercovers.

As for the giant creepy guy with the big bag in front of him, I'd say he looks suspicious.. But there are no pictures where he DOESN'T have a bag.

Here is a picture from moments after the explosion.. Lower left. Same attire and one of them appears to be wearing the same hat.

edit on 17-4-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

This thread is about picking someone out of the crowd that looks guilty.

I go to my sisters doctor for help, because I dropped her off. I saw x-ray on the sign. The ER told me last week to find someone who deals with X-rays.

My sister is crazy, so I must be be crazy too, especially to the doctor and tracking my meds to the last 2 doctors in 10 years, I must be a drug addict.

I signed my life away to be randomly drug tested by my doctor, and admitted to a clinic if he thinks I'm guilty.

And here I thought work screwed me over.

Trust no one.

edit on 17-4-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join