It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of Two Persons of Interest Released in Boston Marathon Bombing

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

escaped on foot? ever watch cops on FOX?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Well, they aren't going to air the ones who get away.....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

That's plausible. I absolutely agree. How many tactical forces where after this car, Boston man hunt goes door to door after suspect officer killed. cbcnews

It states there was a shootout. So officers stopped the car where there were explosives thrown out of while in pursuit, in a car they hijacked. which means they must have been carrying an arsenal of explosives.

They are using not just pressure cooker bombs but have knowledge of other explosive as well.

Logically, not conceptually, I do not see how this suspect could get away when they are in a lock down state.

You can not argue that only after he got away that they went into lock down state because once they released those photos at 5pm yesterday, asking the public for their help, any and all leads must be followed.

Now anyone of you can rebuttal with then the FBI is inundated with potential tips and I will agree but when you have an officer down, car jacking, hostage drop, police chase with explosives dropped from the suspects vehicle, a shoot out, I can conclusively conclude that the amount of forces in pursuit would not allow the possibility for an escape.

Like the man hunt now. SHOOT TO KILL. like you are trained to do
edit on 19-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

In all fairness, if someone is lobbing grenades and pipe bombs, you tend to take cover first, before firing back.

1:42 p.m. ET: Fifteen police officers were wounded and taken to the emergency room at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in Brighton early Friday morning to be treated for wounds sustained in a chase and firefight with the suspects late last night and into this morning.

edit on 19-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

brother, the report says they threw the bombs while in pursuit of the vehicle, while it was driving. Once that goes over the scanner, the entire forces in Boston, drones, helicopters, special task forces, are on that call like white on rice, right?

Police pursued the vehicle into Watertown, a suburb west of Boston, while explosives were reportedly thrown from the vehicle and gunfire exchanged. A transit officer was seriously injured during the shootout and taken to hospital.

edit on 19-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I cant see the Op's video, it was removed but I got a email this morning from a group talking about two men pictured wearing backpacks while walking.

In a second shot, they had no backpacks but were standing watching the runners with a large crowd of people. They made a big deal of this no backpacks photo and said the cops were looking to question these two men.

Now My BIG Problem with this is if you look at enough pictures and video of this thing, you will see TONS of people have backpacks. It is very common to have backpacks to carry your stuff in at these events. These two men could have simply put the backpacks down on the ground where the camera does not capture.. i would. If i resigned myself to standing still to watch something, I'm not going to continue to wear my backpack.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

where did that report come from about the 15 officers. have yet to see it?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

New person of interest, doubt authorities have bothered interviewing this one.

Too bad, for very strange behavior 3-fold

1) Seems to know when to walk away from the explosion, right BEFORE it happens (everyone else looking on)

2) Fingers the cameraman, thus doesnt seem to be concerned with getting away from possible danger

3) Mimicks the crowd fleeing, only to change behavior and sneak back toward eyeing the aftermath, not concerned of another explosion.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tropic

That is pretty odd behavior. The most legitimate claim of odd behavior I've seen in any video/picture that someone has posted. I can't tell if he is actually giving the bird or just pointing, but it's strange that he turns around and walks back so calmly. He's probably innocent, but completely dumbfounded at the situation.. People do strange things when the adrenaline starts pumping..

My guess.. He is signaling someone to come with him, and when he realizes they haven't and he has a few seconds to analyze everything going on.. He turns around and tries to maintain himself and get whoever he was originally signaling.
edit on 23-4-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join