It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of Two Persons of Interest Released in Boston Marathon Bombing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Sorry I am breaking from the other long threads---but this is important and deserves its own thread so we can go from here.

It's not official on CNN--or Fox---because they're withholding so as not to disrupt the investigation. But some local station aired this; (see below)

The two people of interest are now confirmed to be these two guys, according to this newscast. They were pointed out at Reddit for various reasons. Mostly, their backpacks are totally loaded with something. There are also pictures of them without the backpacks later. In one picture, one is covering his mouth--mentioned by a CNN as one of the suspects.

Here it is on the news which was uploaded to Youtube:

&

edit on 17-4-2013 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2013 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Wow, imagine thats YOU, and your innocent!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Todays the day after the bombing, and ALREADY a person of Saudi descent is being deported back to their country, apparently just because they were injured by the blast.

Seems US officials are setting a precedent that if you are of a suspicious ethnicity, nationality, or appearance, that is enough to warrant deporting you.

Theres already cases American citizens born in US are being deported for petty crimes or suspects of anything, such as referring to your common-law spouse as your legal spouse, that sort of thing, deported to any country either part is from.

It's pretty messed up that one can look at an American and decide where you're deporting them just because you can't find anyone else to blame for a staged, "controlled" explosion that went out of hand on purpose.

S&F

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Well, then you go talk to the police, pronto and do a Larry David "no, no, no,....". If it is them they're probably long gone from U.S. shores.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The first thing that came to my mind..

'israeli's'..

clean cut, hats, sports jackets, palestinian complexion..

reminds me of the dubai hit..

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

If it is them they're probably long gone from U.S. shores.

Or loading up for the grand finale.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Aren't we all supposed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law here in the United States? At least that is what it say s on paper.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hey, they are merely persons of interest.

Don't shoot the messenger!

They are looking for murderers after all.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krakatoa

Aren't we all supposed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law here in the United States? At least that is what it say s on paper.

Welcome to Guantanamo Bay!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Nobody said they were guilty of anything.

I said (at least twice) that they are persons of interest.

So, just in case, I'll say it again.

They are persons of interest.

SMR

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Your post is pretty much a rant on another subject and irrelevant to this thread.

On topic:
These guys have been suspect since day one and there are other photos of them, just haven't found them and only seen on video slideshows.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
They are gonna probably have to question and harass a lot of people, How common are black backpacks? Especially at a marathon, family members watching the race holding belongings, lunches, blankets etc in them. Shoot a backpack is so unassuming. Maybe they can look for backpacks that sag extremely low on the back, since they think pressure cookers were used, filled with explosion materials, I imagine they would be quite weighty.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So, they picked someone out of a crowd and he's guilty.

I went to the doctors, within 10 years or maybe more.

And after seeing 2, I have to take a drug test. [my sister takes more meds than me]

It's mandatory by my doctor. [I've never heard of that]

I must be a druggie.

And I can't see another doctor after signing it.

All I went in for, was an x ray.

Because I saw the the sign.

The price you pay for.

Oh you are on file.

They showed me my prescribed meds. And the doctors I went too.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by VoidHawk

Nobody said they were guilty of anything.

I said (at least twice) that they are persons of interest.

So, just in case, I'll say it again.

They are persons of interest.

Wasn't having a poke at you, I just considered the possibility of myself being the guy in that pic
so thought I'd post the thought. Could have worded it better I suppose.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ToxicJane

Well, that's why these two have been singled out for questioning.

There are pictures of them that have been zoomed in---and in one of the knapsacks, there's something round-ish jutting out. The other knapsack is also weighed down. Try to find one of the zoomed in pics.

But this has been going on all day at Reddit and 4Chan. There are other pictures of them later at another spot without the knapsacks.

The thing that made the FBI suspicious, according to CNN, was also how the one guy was covering up his mouth. They thought maybe he was shielding his words so others couldn't hear.

I think there are other things, too, that we aren't privy to, like a video of one of the guys by the Lord and Taylor door on his cell phone after the second bombing.

I don't think they have picked them out haphazardly.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
OP clearly didn't say they were guilty so let's knock it off. They should be persons of interest, they were both holding bags that obviously had some bulk, there are other photos where it appears the bags are no longer on their person (at least the individual in the hat). Freaking out because they look brown so it's racist is as bad as freaking out because they're brown so they're guilty.

Everyone in that general area is suspect at this point. Including the white guys, a few women and a few people with a darker complexion. Automatically ruling out people that look like the knee jerk terrorist is as stupid as ruling out a young white woman.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Weird because those two guys were circled on the post from someone earlier. I think it was from 4chan??? I saw several pictures of those two.

In my gut...feels like disinformation.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

you must really hate westerns with wanted posters in them

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well, I think these guys are definitely suspect when you look at the before and after images. The man in the white hat is "missing" his bag in later pictures. It's still up for debate as to whether he has the bag in front of him or not. We shouldn't jump to any conclusions, and these men could very well be innocent. It wouldn't hurt for one of them to come forward to speak if they've got nothing to hide.

I think the reason we haven't had a positive ID or image release is partially because the investigation is still open and young.. But also because the "suspect" could quite possibly be someone identified in these internet sleuth images which have been widely distributed over the past 24-48 hours.

We all need to pay close attention and don't let ANY details slip by us. This is a critical time in realizing truths in a case like this. I think we were legitimate victims of a "terrorist" act.. But I thought the same thing in the initial hours of 9/11 too as I'm sure most did.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

you must really hate westerns with wanted posters in them

I hate westerns.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join