It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Big One - Earthquake - Japan! 17-20 April 2013.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
"During the next 72 hours beginning now, the coastal region of Japan will get a strong 7+ quake."

Don't know why, but since last night, I am getting this creepy feeling. Had a bad nightmare, woke up sweating. But the feeling has lingered on....and as time goes by I have a sense of urgency in posting this. I am a sound sleeper, its been many years since I had a nightmare, and especially one which rudely woke me up! But its this lingering feeling....

Maybe I've seen the Iran-Pak earthquake images one too many, maybe the Japan tragedy still has a big mark on my psychic...Don't know what to make of it! Hopefully I will be dead wrong.

There ... I wrote it. Sharing this with ATS makes me feel lighter already.
PS: I made a personal prediction here, which is against the rules of this forum. Sorry Mods, do what you have to do.
edit on 17-4-2013 by UnknownEntity because: Just read the rule: "This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions."

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Thoughts and prayers are with Japan as they have been beat up enough IMO. The people there certainly deserve a break. I sincerely hope this is another prediction that will not come to fruition.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by UnknownEntity

I am curious where you pulled your dates from? Not saying your predication is bogus…

What happened in your nightmare?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Britx

Its a deep feeling, the dates came up immediately after waking up from the nightmare. And this thought still lingers on...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
There have been a series of 5+ and 6+ quakes there within the past two hours

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Scary thoughts...

Hope you're wrong but I have to admit, I've been feeling weird since yesterday. Feeling kind of anxious and waiting for something kind of feeling. I don't like it.

Guess we'll see eh...

Why those dates? I know you can't answer that but maybe they mean something for another "event"

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Well, we will see if you´re right. At least you made a specific enough prediction, so it should be relatively easy to validate.

We´ll see.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
You said it here first.

We'll be watching.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Been feeling it too, but not as specific on location. There has been a bunch of shaking today along the Ryukyu islands in Japan. Keeping an eye out.

Link

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
You still haven’t answered what happened in your dream?

I only ask because I was tossing and turning all night long.

I was walking down the street in an Asian country (Not 100% sure which, but it wasn’t “techy” enough to be Japan IMO, even though I have never been) And there seemed to be a bunch of hoarding going on.. not looting, but you could tell there was some sort of panic in the area.

And that is all I remember but I woke up feeling sick to my stomach over something I couldn’t remember.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Just noticed on my "quake feed" app, there have been over 16 quakes of 4.5 or higher in Japan, starting yesterday morning up until right now.......that's kind of sketchy because I haven't seen a swarm like this since using this app....

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Maybe Haarp will try to give North Korea a shaking again and trigger another Japan earthquake
The person aiming this thing should be shot

I don't know if Haarp can do that but I do know that resonance can break this world apart and deflect storms..

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Britx

Sorry I was in the office and did not have much time to describe. I remember buildings shaking violently, then glass, lots of glass on the streets and lots of wood. Also, I saw all this in a place or small town, not the main Japanese island, but a smaller tiny island kind of town...ravaged...fallen buildings and lots of debris, black smoke...I saw a lot of arms and hands sticking out of the fallen mass of concrete and bricks and wood and iron rods. I saw smaller homes...the kind you see in old Japan, made of wood...I woke up sweating after seeing those arms and hands sticking out of the messed up building...regarding the dates, it's just something which came up in my head....I do not remember seeing dates in my dream...dates were just popping in after I woke up....since then the mind is still thinking about this. I wrote this down to find some relief...but the vague images still linger on.

Funny thing is I haven't had a nightmare for so many years! Maybe that's why this is still in my mind...like a stupid song that just gets stuck in the head!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I admire people who go out on a limb... But only if they haven't shown a track record of consistently missing predictions.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

No, It’s OK! Sorry to rush, I just wanted to see if there was any similarities or I “remembered” anything more after hearing your dream.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2syncs

I admire people who go out on a limb... But only if they haven't shown a track record of consistently missing predictions.

If I wanted to be right about a prediction ? It would be that Japan was going to have an earthquake.

I think they have one like with in every 5 mins ?
edit on 17-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think you are incorrect on your place. I think it will be in the same timeline you state but will occur in the Singapore or Malaysia/Indonesia area.
edit on 4/17/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

That would be about right. I used to live there!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Not a bad thing to pass this on. The night before the marathon bombings I dreamed of police putting barricades up on the road. I haven't remembered a dream for a while and I thought "What the hell was that about?"

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

tick tock...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join