It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystals and how to use them?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
S&F to the OP, thank you for beginning this thread. I have been hooked on gemstones and crystals for many years. One night in a yoga class our teacher had each of us choose a simple stone from a bag that she passed around. We kept them by us throughout the class and then each of us held it in our hand during meditation. At some point I forgot all about the stone I was holding until we finished and then once again felt its weight in my palm.

That simple stone started me on collecting and using them whenever I feel a need. I usually am drawn to a stone by its colour or shape and then only later when researching do I see a reason for the attraction. When I wanted to make myself a mala (meditation beads) I went to the bead shop looking for something blue. However, I kept coming back to Unakite (mix of green and pinks), so I bought them and made my mala. Once finished I looked this gemstone up in my "crystal bible" and discovered its properties were everything that I needed in my life at that moment. I was dealing with the loss of a beloved pet, going though stress at work, memory loss and confusion, inability to concentrate, constantly misplacing items and not remembering where they were, the list seemed endless that this stone could help me with. Needless to say I truly believe this stone CHOSE ME!

I make malas and necklaces out of various gemstones chosen both for their colours as well as healing abilities. I rely mostly on my own intuition and research, but would like to find an online or correspondence course that delves deeper into this topic. If anyone knows of crystal healers I would be interested to find out about their training and see if it would help me learn more.

w810i, enjoy your crystals and read, read, read as much as you can about them. Listen to what your intuition is telling you and don't allow the naysayers to dissuade you from your quest. One of the stones you picked, citrine, is a natural cleanser of all other stones, but it is one of the ones you must keep out of direct sunlight or it will fade. It is also know as the wealth stone, if you have a business place a piece of it in the cash register or at home in the corner furthest away from the left side of your front entrance.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Thanks for all the great replies in this thread I really appreciate it. I may have mentioned this early, interesting things have been happening since acquiring these stones. A lot of new prospects have suddenly popped up one is a life changing move across the country along with my side business taking off (photography). The little crystal skull seems to the most active of the bunch. On 3 separate occasions when I have shown (her) to someone they have touched it and been shocked. You can actually see the shock like you would with a static shock. The second night I had them I had the skull sitting on my headboard and I woke up in the morning and it was laying under my desk on the opposite side of the room twenty feet away from were it was the night before.

<< 1  2   >>

join