It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students Told to Take Viewpoint of the Nazis

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
26 million soviets died at the hands of the nazis... can we please stop focusing on the jews for a second?

WTH??!! Millions of Russians died at the hands of the Bolsheviks who were more than 75% Jewish.

Tell me, why did the Jew Lev Davidovich Bronstein change his name to Trotsky????

Tell me why the Bolsheviks were funded by Jewish financiers like Jacob Schiff??

Tell me why is the Jewish-Bolshevik Communist revolution and takeover of Munich in 1918 which started the Freikorps reaction and anti-Communist NSDAP so hushed-up today??? Have you even heard of it??

Wilton's book, published in Paris in 1921 under the title "Les Derniers Jours des Romanoffs" states:
"According to data furnished by the Soviet press, out of 556 important functionaries of the Bolshevik state, including the above-mentioned, in 1918-1919 there were: 17 Russians, two Ukrainians, eleven Armenians, 35 Letts [Latvians], 15 Germans, one Hungarian, ten Georgians, three Poles, three Finns, one Czech, one Karaim, and 457 Jews."

The Nazis were anti-Bolshevik and that fact got twisted by the subsequent Jewish-written history books.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Personally, i think this is great (including the age range it is aimed at). This is teaching Critical Thinking to the students.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
That is right out of Orwell's 1984...let's call Evil "Good" and Good "Evil"

<< 4  5  6   >>

join