It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respected Foe-i get it,no more notifications needed,thank you.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

mine always says something about flooding but i thought maybe everyone was sending messages at the same time as me and just to wait lol my messages are getting through anyway so i suppose it doesn't matter does it?

All this google-de-goob freaks me out a bit lol

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Hang this in your bedroom window. It will keep the 408 demon out of your dreams tonight!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Thank you thedoctorswife,i've always thought you're a very nice person too,btw.Well if on any site,if i get the vibe that someone finds me annoying,i just chalk it up to a stranger not liking the views of another stranger,but i can see that it may hurt many people's feelings.I'm a bit thick-skinned myself in that way,i guess,because in real life i often had to be-and face to face is even harder,so i think it inured me a bit to those who find me offensive online

Bless you and have a lovely weekend further-gosh it's already Sunday here! I always revert back to being a night owl

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I got "Foe'd" by Bernard recently. I laughed my behind off! I've never made anyone my foe here, but I came very close once. I changed my mind because even though he was behaving very, very badly I gave him the benefit of the doubt and chalked it up to maybe he was just having a rotten day. But Raxoxane? Even when she's arguing she is respectful so I don't get it!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I agree with you littled16 wee Rox is slick and always gives good advise she doesn't deserve to be messed about like that.

Your one of the nicest kindest girlies i no Rox
bless your wee cotton socks

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

i get those 408's why does it do that?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by winofiend

If my experience is anything to go by-just send an intended foe a u2u saying;"Hey! you my foe now!' and be done with it

This video clip is of the first thing that came to my mind when I read you thread.
That is one of the funniest scenes from that movie.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

I added you as a friend.

You wont get a notification for it, but you will get a post telling you I did...........

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Ahh thank you bally
I'm very happy we got talking-here's a flower for you!

Sorry it's so small,but it comes from my heart!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I got two from the very person I think you are talking about, He has made no posts at all but added a long list of foes, including you and me. I guess we are in good company

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Thanks
i DIG Steve Buscemi-he's such a character!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

ok thank you, i'll do the same if you don't mind

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Yeah i SAW that-i was gonna see in which thread we were in disagreement,for interest sake-because 2 people can agree to disagree-often its ALL one can do-but he has'nt said a word-about anything-he just decided we're asshats

That's what i thought too-at least i'm in good company

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

ack Rox what are you like thank you for that, it's the first flower ive been given in years lol

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I thought he just hated Mrs T and then i saw your name and figured that maybe he just hated animals ???
If so glad he foed me, then I got worried incase he was trying to cast a spell on all of us animal lovers ..
Then I figured I was paranoid

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

hellooooooooo Helen

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

am i a Foe of this Bernie person to?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You know,i've hardly ever had those,till i installed Chrome-because FF malfunctioned/just would'nt let me access the net at all.Now my hubby is a wiz with Scada-type computers,but like me,not too good with regular pc's-so he did'nt know what to do,and i said:"well let's try Chrome"

Then Chrome worked fine for a few days,and then i started getting waterfalls of 408's-so idk..but it could be probs from the SA side contributing,the hubby said a lot of folks are complaining,including with the speed+connections of the regular pc's at his work.Its not our wi-fi connection itself,i'm sure,but we texted the wi-fi guy too,he should be getting back to us by tomorrow,or rather later today.

Hope it gets sorted soon-even that Steve Buscemi clip-took minutes to complete a 35sec clip-and its pointless now to even try+watch a doccie on YT.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Anyone that calls Bernie out is instantly foe'd. If someone foes you a U2U alerting you to the fact will arrive in your private message in-box. It's a shame you don't get an alert when someone friends you as well, but c'est la vie!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Is the guy a witch or something? would someone please say something cos i feel very lonely right now

Its getting cold in the room lol

<< 1    3  4 >>

join