It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by CarbonBase

You are lucky you are never bored, that's awesome! Sometimes I get bored, sometimes I don't, depending on what I'm feeling like. Also, you are right about societies rising and falling. Another theory I have is that society is falling apart right now, so there is a bit more chaos and anarchy than normal, but eventually a new society will take its place and things might become more lawful instead of chaotic. Could have already started to happen.

Completely agree with this right here. There have always been ups and downs in society, of course. But the past couple of years things have been declining rapidly. This will, inevitably, bring about an end. But that will bring about a new beginning, as well. And I surely hope we do it better this go around.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by qualm91

This will, inevitably, bring about an end.

An end to what?
The day?
The month?
The billing cycle?
The outstanding balance on my credit card?

You are speaking words and saying nothing.
I predict you have a future in Washington.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I am dreadfully sorry. I didn't realize that I needed to further elaborate for I thought that most people on this website would be familiar with context clues. And an end to our society as we know it, dear, that is what I was getting at. I am sorry I was not more descriptive for you.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by qualm91

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by CarbonBase

You are lucky you are never bored, that's awesome! Sometimes I get bored, sometimes I don't, depending on what I'm feeling like. Also, you are right about societies rising and falling. Another theory I have is that society is falling apart right now, so there is a bit more chaos and anarchy than normal, but eventually a new society will take its place and things might become more lawful instead of chaotic. Could have already started to happen.

Completely agree with this right here. There have always been ups and downs in society, of course. But the past couple of years things have been declining rapidly. This will, inevitably, bring about an end. But that will bring about a new beginning, as well. And I surely hope we do it better this go around.

Totally!! :-D

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by qualm91

And an end to our society as we know it, dear, that is what I was getting at. I am sorry I was not more descriptive for you.

There are records of people saying the same thing over the past couple of thousand years.
They were wrong and so are you.
Quit looking for and end to your life and start looking towards your future.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I actually thought for a second I might ascend or something revelatory would happen

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Different entities are going in different directions. There is no one answer. You might be better off asking a more specific question like where is the planet Earth (the gaia complex) heading.

In that case I would say it seems to be shifting into a 4D reality and also into a healing stage, but even then that is vague.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I think right now we are in the second phase of a golden age. A golden age tends to have two phases - the innovative period where the great works of the civilisation are created and the secondary period where the standard of living is the highest but the art starts to decline.

Hopefully, we will move into another golden age rather than go into absolute decline.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join