It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another shooting, this time in a mall, and this time with no dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

A man shot and injured two women at a mall branch of a community college in Virginia Friday before he was subdued by police, a city official said.

The suspected gunman was being interviewed by police Friday evening as law enforcement continued to clear the New River Valley Mall, said Christiansburg city spokeswoman Becky Wilburn. The mall in this town of approximately 21,000 in southwestern Virginia includes a branch campus of New River Community College. Christiansburg is less than 10 miles from Blacksburg, home to Virginia Tech.

The suspect's name was not immediately released and a motive for the shootings was not known.

One of the victims was airlifted to Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital, but spokesman Eric Earnhart could not provide additional information on her identity or condition.

The other victim was taken by ambulance for treatment. She was in stable condition Friday afternoon but was transferred to another hospital to get specialized care, said Nancy May, a spokesman for Lewis Gale Hospital at Montgomery.

Source : www.nydailynews.com...

Guy posted on /b/ about what he was going to do. /b/, as usual, did nothing. Did i mention there's no actual dead, only 2 people wounded? Did mention the guy had a shotgun?

[SNIP]
edit on 13/4/13 by argentus because: removed off-site antagonism

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthExpected

No children dead?
No world wide news.
Just shows how much the media cares about adults being injured. I wonder what was the reason for going out with a shotgun to a mall?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hellzdoms

A lesson

What, i don't know

new topics

join