It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Havana, Whitehouse, Obama, & Jayz `s new impeached comments - about the president!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
yes, someone took it to the next level....wow, listen to this

as you may know

jayz and beyonce visited cuba
questions were raised about the visit and how they got permission.

we havent heard from, cuba, obama or jayz as of yet....

i guess its a bit of a sensitive time to discuss or suggest any wrong doing by any party.
if one of the three was to speak...surely they would fix the issue, and address the suggestive language of special dispensation, or discretion.

well jayz just spoke on the issue

now what does jayz do...tut tut
yesterday he released a lame, 2 min "song"

saying all sorts, even implicating obama....

the song...cheekly named "open letter"

the lyrics say, he gets special treatment, allowed to go to cuba... and says the president told him shh because he will get him impeached...then he says, who cares, come live with me on the beach!!!

why put that in a song, and release it quickly like that
irresponsible... self important.. living in fantasy?

now....not important you say... well
his comments were raised as a question at the whitehouse press centre

the rebuttle from the spokesperson was brilliant... "i guess nothing rhymes with treasury" lolol

heres a TMZ news report...

artisticly wise... the music is pure doodoo... with a bit of voo
hahaaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
but heres the "song"

my opinion
well...
jayz has got a right nerve... why comment and jeopardise...
i never will understand that guy... lil two face chump
why even attempt to bring the presidents name into this cuba situation...
if i was obama..id cut him off, who cares about his funding, i doubt obama needs it now.

this thread was written as an extension to elysiumfire `s thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW
i could of written this thread over 12 hours ago... im surprised no one else did..
i guess im the entertainment industry guy... i`ll keep flying the flag so ATSers dont fall behind... peace
edit on 12-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
No one created a thread because it's a non-story. Jay-Z is an artist, a rap artist and rap artists usually rap about fantasy and make believe stuff.

So, he (and Obama) is probably sitting there laughing his arse off while the media and gullible folks soak it up as reality.

That song was made to stir up the gullible Republican base and people who buy too much into what rappers say. It's gimmicky rap and shame on those who actually fell for it.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure any American can actually travel to Cuba now a days... I thought they eased that restriction like 2 years ago for trade/tourism reasons. You might have to book it through a travel agency though but I'm pretty sure anybody can go. I know for sure you can go to another country like Panama or Colombia and then travel into Cuba with an American Passport if you have enough money to put into their economy. I knew a couple people when I lived down there that went to Cuba for their Dental Work. Supposedly they have they best/cheapest Dentistry available because they don't consider it to be a special skill. But they still have to go through a approved licensed school that is the same classes as they teach anywhere. I've seen the work and it was Fantastic but not worth the money I'd save if I had to fly there from America.

I've never done it personally even when I lived in Central America because well I'm American and figured it be too Dangerous. Also I think you might have to talk to the FBI when you come back to America they'd probably want an explanation and probably a debriefing of anything you might have seen.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I was recently in Cuba and asked them about the situation with american tourists. Americans with relatives in Cuba are welcomed to visit, but if you don't then it's a very hard hassle.
I was told by a tour guid though that Cuba and America were in talks with relaxing the embargo, as Raul coporated by opening up more economicaly.
edit on 12-4-2013 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

or maybe no one created it because they don't really give a hoot where jayz went on holiday with his famous wifey

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
lol

you lot are funny....i guess so

there is definatly something artificial about it

also
i wanted this to be in the current events forum...

peace
edit on 12-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I was in Cuba about 10 years ago and there were loads of Americans there. The American government has no right to stop its citizens from going anywhere (that is international law) - the only way this has been enforced is by stopping direct flights from the USA. It's long been possible for anyone to go to Cuba via Canada, cruise ship etc without any gov permission
edit on 13-4-2013 by yampa because: (no reason given)

top topics

join