It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a sorrowful and great majority remained indifferent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369

Originally posted by colbe

Private revelation no matter how you happen to read it or hear of it is legit. God speaks to every generation
through chosen messengers. Look at the times, God wouldn't be silent in these loss of faith, such dark times.

So after failing to reach the world for 2,000 years, this God thinks a text file posted on an obscure website is going to change that? really?

How can you be so gullible? its so obviously written by the owner of the webpage in question, in a transparent attempt to gain views/traffic/popularity/attention.

God bless you Prezbo,

Don't want it, don't need it. And I find it very condescending that you think I do.....

God speaks to every generation through chosen messengers. Ask God in prayer, He will give you the grace to believe this Truth.

God hasn't "failed", example, in my little way, I am trying to share the words of God found in private revelation with you so you will believe too. ATS is a difficult forum, sad but true, still believers can't give up. The world is close to if not at the start of the Great Tribulation. Our Lord states, if you don't believe when things are fine, what will happen to you when life gets rough?

Every time you say God bless you and/or then naming a particular person, even if you don't know them well, God can send that person a grace. You read the OP and cared enough to reply Prezbo, God is working
on you even though we disagree at this point, He loves you.

may the Two Hearts J+M keep you safe,

colbe

Luke 23:31 For if in the green wood they do these things, what shall be done in the dry?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I posted an important message from Heaven at ATS taken from a website with the seer's messages.

No .. you posted what someone ALLEGES is a message from heaven.
That's NOT 'an important message from Heaven'.
Those are two totally different things.

the nutty things you said to support the Holy Mass is NOT offered in Heaven made you finally say "I am out of here" in that discussion.

1 - I am not the nutty one. I posted facts. The Church teaching .. there is NO MASS IN HEAVEN.
2 - The reason I didn't bother posting anything else is because YOU won't listen to what the Church teaches. You are protestant now so I guess that makes sense that you would reject Catholic Church teaching and just cling to your own 'nutty things'.

FlyersFan, you persist in trashing YET to BE approved private revelation.

Colbe .. you persist in calling these alleged messages 'yet to be approved' but ...
1 - there is no such thing as a 'yet to be approved' apparition in the Catholic Church.
2 - nearly all alleged apparitions are declared false by the church and so they were never 'yet to be approved' ... so if anyone called them 'yet to be approved' .. they would have been totally wrong.
3 - You are misleading the people. That's what demons do. Beware.

Take the good in the messages and do not listen to FlyersFan. She is not God.

There is no good in false apparitions. The devil sprinkles the bad with a taste of truth in order to sucker in people. And no .. I'm not God .. but neither are you and that is why we are to listen to the Catholic Church on these matters. I'm glad I do. It's too bad that you don't.

I am not going to bother to comment or read what you reply any longer. Your prideful rejection of a simple request, oh well.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I went to the bother to give the reason revealed in private revelation why the messages to each prophet, seer, has a different tone, style. You respond with zip.

LOL Honest to your god, I was thinking the same thing about you! In another thread, I wrote: And now, here's a look at your brainwashing because you will deny this very VERY obvious flaw in your thinking. If god is the source of all good. If god is the source of all creation. If god is the source of EVERYTHING,

Then
god
is
the
source of
all
evil.

And, I got nothing from you.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

God is sweet.

Oh, you mean the all-knowing, all-powerful, invisible being that created the whole universe, who lives in another dimension called heaven, who is perfect in every way, and who was never born and will never die.

If by sweet you mean non-existent, then I totally agree. Because if he did exist, and if the bible is true, then THAT god is a violent, malevolent, self-centered, murderer.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by colbe

I went to the bother to give the reason revealed in private revelation why the messages to each prophet, seer, has a different tone, style. You respond with zip.

LOL Honest to your god, I was thinking the same thing about you! In another thread, I wrote: And now, here's a look at your brainwashing because you will deny this very VERY obvious flaw in your thinking. If god is the source of all good. If god is the source of all creation. If god is the source of EVERYTHING,

Then
god
is
the
source of
all
evil.

And, I got nothing from you.

Sorry jigger, I missed it and mainly, I can't reply to every single sentence written in posts. I comment on parts of a reply and I try to underline. My words to you above, the message from God the Father back in 2007, I wanted you to read why each messenger has a different style of message than another. They're not made up. You didn't comment afterwards and I think it was the only subject of my post. You had just said - see how easy it is for a writer to think up words and say they are from God.

Evil is not a created thing, it is the void of God, of good.

Deuteronomy 32:4 [4] The works of God are perfect, and all his ways are judgments: God is faithful and without any iniquity, he is just and right.

blessings,

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I am not going to bother to comment or read what you reply any longer.

You've never really read anything I've posted anyways. If you had .. you would have seen TRUTH and you wouldn't continue posting fake apparition messages which just HARM the very church you claim to love.

ATS Quick Guide To Popular Modern False Apparition Sites and 'Seers'

Humble yourself, Colbe.
- There is no eucharist in heaven. Accept this teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Most of the 'messages' you are posting have been declared false by the Catholic Church
- Admit your arrogance in thinking you are smarter than the church you claim fidelity to.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

First off, I like how you underline. Never dawned on me to do that.

I wonder how many billions of the three major religions would disagree with you on evil. You are saying that YOU personally believe there is no temptation from an outer source. No satan that the biblical god created. And yet, you believe in the Jesus story, just not the part of him being tempted by satan.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

My words to you above, the message from God the Father back in 2007, I wanted you to read why each messenger has a different style of message than another. They're not made up. You didn't comment afterwards

I read it. I just didn't agree with it. But, I also didn't see any sense in commenting because it's a pretend belief that I can't prove any more than you can prove it to be true.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I am not going to bother to comment or read what you reply any longer.

You've never really read anything I've posted anyways. If you had .. you would have seen TRUTH and you wouldn't continue posting fake apparition messages which just HARM the very church you claim to love.

ATS Quick Guide To Popular Modern False Apparition Sites and 'Seers'

Humble yourself, Colbe.
- There is no eucharist in heaven. Accept this teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Most of the 'messages' you are posting have been declared false by the Catholic Church
- Admit your arrogance in thinking you are smarter than the church you claim fidelity to.

I'll comment FF, it's difficult to take a sentence apart, you would if you could.

Scott Hahn a Presbyterian minister converted after attending Holy Mass, He recognized the Mass is the Heavenly liturgy revealed in the Book of Revelation.

Notice, no reply again on your devotion to unapproved by her Bishops...Medjugore? Why your silence about telling others what to do, something you don't do yourself. And not a word again, I keep asking you, on the disproved then APPROVED messages of Divine Mercy.

You post a lie, the current yet to be approved messages from Heaven I share at ATS have not been investigated yet, let alone decided upon by the Church. They come from Heaven every day, Catholics are allowed to read them and share them.

1990 Conyers, GA (U.S.A.) - Nancy Fowler - No decision

I was converted/reverted at Conyers, on the day I went there.

Our Lord, bless and watch over the dear people in Boston,

colbe

p.s. Important, Garabandal has not been rejected by the Church, a couple of bishops in the sixties said no but the present bishop is pro-Garabandal. It fits, the Church is prudent, the events prophesied at Garabandal haven't taken place yet. It is total prejudice to disregard the main seer, Conchita's photographed Eucharistic miracle. Satan does not confirm the truth of the Real Presence.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

It's like trying to talk to a tomato.

Dude .. you are wrong. Dead wrong.
Just read the Catholic Church information at the link and HUMBLE YOURSELF.
The Church knows better than you do.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

First off, I like how you underline. Never dawned on me to do that.

I wonder how many billions of the three major religions would disagree with you on evil. You are saying that YOU personally believe there is no temptation from an outer source. No satan that the biblical god created. And yet, you believe in the Jesus story, just not the part of him being tempted by satan.

jigger,

First, what part of Satan is good? it was his decision not God's choosing to reject his creator. The gift of free will was given to God's angels too, thank the Lord, they didn't all follow Satan.

Thanks, separating words in a post and commenting after one or two sentences at a time, takes the person's words out of context. Keep it together so everyone can refer to it all. Then, I am going bother to make double
the responses? No.

This day, the sadness of Boston, it was orchestrated. Lord protect us. People gotta wake up.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

It's like trying to talk to a tomato.

Dude .. you are wrong. Dead wrong.
Just read the Catholic Church information at the link and HUMBLE YOURSELF.
The Church knows better than you do.

Ah, notice, my last reply to you, you didn't put up. Instead...

Personal attack, you can't answer the questions I've asked you Flyers Fan. I was converted at Conyers that you insist is false. The last two bishops, both of them tell the faithful look at the fruit of Conyers, You're going against their authority.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

jigger, First, what part of Satan is good?

That is a very good question. If we agree that the Satan depicted in the bible is the epitome of perfect evil, then he is utterly devoid of love. If he has even a grain of love then he is not perfectly evil. But, if he is utterly devoid of love, then he had to have been created that way. Satan would be god's evil side.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

That is a very good question. If we agree that the Satan depicted in the bible is the epitome of perfect evil, then he is utterly devoid of love. If he has even a grain of love then he is not perfectly evil. But, if he is utterly devoid of love, then he had to have been created that way. Satan would be god's evil side.

God doesn't have an evil side. Satan did not begin that way, God gave the angels and humanity free will to choose for the good which is God.

How many times do I have say this jigger, you won't discuss free will.

I am depressed about Boston, Jesus come soon,

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

God doesn't have an evil side. Satan did not begin that way, God gave the angels and humanity free will to choose for the good which is God.

How many times do I have say this jigger, you won't discuss free will.

I am depressed about Boston, Jesus come soon,

Sorry, colbe. I give up. Have a good life.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join