It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Shows Thatcher Accepting Donation From Jimmy Saville for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thank you for all the comments everyone

I agree with most of you and know this is can be a heated subject, so if possible, let's try and keep our comments tasteful. Trust me, I am with you all when it comes to exposing these sickos but we have many sensitive members on this site who will do anything within their power to have this thread shut down, and many of these members are quite good at it too.

All I ask is to keep it as civil as possible ( I know it's difficult when it comes to topics like this )

Sorry for playing "rent-a-mod" but I'm sick of having my threads shut down due to certain members and their sneaky tactics.

Regards.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So many 'real people' are saying that they 'will' be attending the funeral .... to make sure she is brown bread!

Wait until the documentaries start coming out ...you will see how wicked the wicked witch really was!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I'd hire you to be a rent-a-mod any day!

I'll try to keep my cool, but the destruction of elite paedo rings is a true passion of mine.
Between Savile, the Dutroux Affair, the Penn State scandal, Elmo's voice guy, 10 Downing Street, and Fritz Springmeier's research, ATS should probably create a forum just for threads about elite sexual abuse and their sex rings. It sure is rampant enough and we know that it's a global network, so it would be nice to have all these threads in one place where they're found more easily as well as all the info that's within the threads. The forum could be called Profane Elite Activities. At least the word 'elite' covers politicians, royal families, and celebrities under one umbrella.
Just my two cents though...

edit on 10-4-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Oh but Thatcher died so apparently no one can EVER post anything that shows her in a negative light

Someone on ATS is very offended!!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This is pretty sick. But when you realize that the media elite/men behind the current are all into pedophaellia due to sex magik, it makes sense

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
'Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without Jimmy' - Margaret Thatcher

He spent every Christmas at Chequers whilst she was Premier. They didn't know, is not a defence, sorry!!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Part of me wants to think that this is some type of sick joke, I know a lot of these media outlets are not that bright, but can they really be this stupid?

Personally I suspect its just some variation of rushed incompetence.
CNN needed a photo, so they go to the archives of "Margaret Thatcher" pictures, and yeah, that one will do.

To the average American news editor, I suspect the guy in the picture next to her doesnt look much like the older "Jimmy Saville" pictures that they might be more familiar with.

You have to remember that nowdays, media news rooms of print, TV and radio are very hectic places with a small number of staff trying to do everything, and no time to check anything.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Part of me wants to think that this is some type of sick joke, I know a lot of these media outlets are not that bright, but can they really be this stupid?

Personally I suspect its just some variation of rushed incompetence.
CNN needed a photo, so they go to the archives of "Margaret Thatcher" pictures, and yeah, that one will do.

To the average American news editor, I suspect the guy in the picture next to her doesnt look much like the older "Jimmy Saville" pictures that they might be more familiar with.

You have to remember that nowdays, media news rooms of print, TV and radio are very hectic places with a small number of staff trying to do everything, and no time to check anything.

Okay!!

Margaret Thatcher loved Jimmy Savile. The Royal family loved Jimmy Savile. Sickening isn't it?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Yes, I certainly consider the possibility of it merely being sloppy journalism...then I think don't they have editors who review approve this type of stuff before it is put out? Then I remember the BBC and WTC7, and all the incorrect reporting on recent issues such as the Aurora and Sandy Hook shootings.

So it's either really, really, really bad journalism from the low level grunt all the way up to the editors from all these different networks every single time, or they are just #ing with us because they can. Personally I believe it's a bit of both. Not all of this nonsense can be pure coincidence...I keep an open mind and all possibilities are welcome but the idiocy these networks emit with their careless reporting does more harm than most people realize.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I'm sorry,i just assumed this would be a very hush-hush secret thing-and from what i've seen of Margaret Thatcher,politics aside-she did not strike me as the type of person who would condone this.You know,she came across as a very conservative,prim+proper type of person.Not picking an argument here-it just seems so unbelievable-she was a mother herself.It just seems surreal that she would knowingly have had any part in condoning and covering up something so twisted.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

No worries my friend it does not appear that you are picking an argument you are sharing your opinion in a civil manner so even if we disagree on certain aspects it is still appreciated.

I just find it hard to believe that "she had no idea" as several other members have listed some very obvious examples while she "ruled" and in my opinion it would be impossible for her, or at least her advisers not to know about these incidents especially since some of them even happened on live television and people were very much talking about it even back then.

In the small chance that she was not aware, which I consider to be almost impossible, it would show total incompetence from a lot of people and organizations. I do believe that incompetence exists, but not on this level.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It amazes me as well the amount of people that are worshiping this witch just because she died.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
It amazes me as well the amount of people that are worshiping this witch just because she died.

I agree. Maybe we should put her funeral arrangements out to tender and award it to the lowest bidder. It's what she would have wanted!!
edit on 10/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I disagree with most posters here as not everyone 'at the top' gets to know everything. They only know what their underlings wish them to know. You do not know the power of the British Civil Service - remember they serve whomever the political master is.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

reply to post by alfa1

Yes, I certainly consider the possibility of it merely being sloppy journalism...then I think don't they have editors who review approve this type of stuff before it is put out? Then I remember the BBC and WTC7, and all the incorrect reporting on recent issues such as the Aurora and Sandy Hook shootings.

So it's either really, really, really bad journalism from the low level grunt all the way up to the editors from all these different networks every single time, or they are just #ing with us because they can. Personally I believe it's a bit of both. Not all of this nonsense can be pure coincidence...I keep an open mind and all possibilities are welcome but the idiocy these networks emit with their careless reporting does more harm than most people realize.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Regarding the issue of sloppy reporting, I don't believe that's what we're seeing here.
I consider sloppy reporting to be typos and incorrect information.
In my humble opinion, it appears that someone at CNN believes that paedo rings are indeed rampantly active at the elite level in Britain and was simply offering a reminder that there are still guilty parties walking free and harming children.
Let's not forget that the BBC has been under severe scrutiny for being in league with these rings by, at least, helping to cover up and protect the guilty.
Maybe someone who now works with CNN used to work for the BBC and would like to see the guilty parties arrested and put on trial, so they purposefully published this picture to help remind people that justice still needs to be served.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

she came across as a very conservative,prim+proper type of person.Not picking an argument here-it just seems so unbelievable-she was a mother herself.It just seems surreal that she would knowingly have had any part in condoning and covering up something so twisted.

hah...don't be fooled by the public image these people portray daily. It is part of the job. None of us really know who these people are behind closed doors. They have an army of stylist, speakers, redactors, fashion advisors that help them produce a likable public image. It's all about staying in the game...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

The irony of reality is lost on the MSM and the sheeple who lap it up.

Yes, Jimmy Savile, mass serial molester; General Pinochet of Chile and President Suharto of Indonesia, both murderous dictators; P W Botha, the von Ribbentrop of South Africa -- these were the company Thatcher kept. And you are judged by the company you keep. The woman had to prosecute a pointlessly bloody war over the Falklands in order to drum up support to get herself elected one last time.

George Galloway is one of the few people who has the right take on her death, saying he'll be happy to "tramp the earth down on her grave."

edit on 11-4-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
I disagree with most posters here as not everyone 'at the top' gets to know everything. They only know what their underlings wish them to know. You do not know the power of the British Civil Service - remember they serve whomever the political master is.

Thatcher darn well knew what Pinochet, Suharto and PW Botha were about -- assuming she ever read intelligence reports or newspapers. The woman rubbed elbows with the slime of the world. Whether she knew about mass molester Jimmy Savile is really besides the point. As regard her pic with Savile, it is more about the irony of it, and the idiocy of CNN putting it out in honor of her death.
edit on 11-4-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Sorry OP but this obvious hatred of her is clouding your mind, Maggie was not perfect but I tell you what she has more balls than any PM before or since, she put the UK first every time and that is a rare quality.

Yes she stamped on unions but unions in those days were an over powerful mob who controlled the working ways, they pulled stunts left and right to get members extra cash and covered up sleeping shift workers, people who went home hours early and so on and so forth, as a working man at the time with friends who were in union controlled jobs they had an easy life and often chatted about how little they did and if the company came down the Union would threaten a walk out.

As for her apparent in the loop about Savile, you can prove this?

Half the MP's of the day were involved in scandals as they are now, did she refuse to work with them, no it was 'the way' in those times, despite what you say there's no proof anyone but BBC insiders and close friends knew or suspected Saviles perversion, the people that did know ie the BBC protected their cash cow. The picture seen is simply what it looks like, a prominent celeb with huge charity links and public support giving a donation to the PM, nothing more, nothing less.

As for Thatcher being one of the elitists, pass but I do know she rewarded the working man of all classes which does not happen these days, personally I think we need someone with her qualities back in the PM chair instead of these wishy washy posh boys who bow down to the EU, these people are simply giving our country and wealth away daily while allowing massive immigration in without checks or proper assessments of the peoples ability to put something in to Britain, to repay the country for providing them a new home and start.

edit on 11-4-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join