It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman kills 13 in village rampage

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Ah yes, mental health is the problem is it? So people who want guns are all sickos with mental problems? I agree. Lock 'em up.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
reply to post by Raist

Ah yes, mental health is the problem is it? So people who want guns are all sickos with mental problems? I agree. Lock 'em up.

No. The problem is people with mental health issues with guns. It's a HUGE issue but I still can't see a solution to that one.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
reply to post by Raist

Uhhh, he never said that so that's a straw man.
The post that you were responding to actually said the opposite of what you are implying.

Originally posted by Raist
Guns are not the problem though mental health is.

Why worry about guns when a person that is mentally unstable can kill you just as easy with other things.

I do not give a crap about money, I want society fixed. Taking away one persons rights will not fix it as those that want to harm others will find a way no matter what.

(My emphasis with the bold so you can be sure to see it this time.)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

When the moderators give you applause for a post, then you know you're doing something right.

My point stands and nothing you or anyone else says will change that.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Really is amazing that people have to come to a thread and the only thing they are suppose to say is "how bad shootings are", Pretty much goes without saying.

So does this comment something else that does as well is no one on this site "stabbed" or "shot" anyone, but apparently comments other than the obligatory condemnation aren't allowed on here.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
You gotta wonder what the hell goes through these peoples' minds...

Do they just wake up one day and say to themselves: "Today is a good day to do some killing."

Or do they think these thoughts for years before they finally follow through with it ?

What causes someone to finally "snap" and become extreme in their actions ??

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I still don't understand where you're coming from.

If you want to keep trolling me though, you're more than welcome to.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by neo96

I still don't understand where you're coming from.

If you want to keep trolling me though, you're more than welcome to.

So what does the above have to do with this:

Ljubisa Bogdanovic, used a handgun in the attacks at five houses in Velika Ivanca, a village 30 miles from Belgrade. The dead included six women, several of them his relatives. The killer and his wife survived, but with serious injuries.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
...Seriously...Mostly women? why...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
For everyone who just speeds to the reply section instead of reading the OP, this happened in Serbia not in
America.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
You gotta wonder what the hell goes through these peoples' minds...

Do they just wake up one day and say to themselves: "Today is a good day to do some killing."

Or do they think these thoughts for years before they finally follow through with it ?

What causes someone to finally "snap" and become extreme in their actions ??

Simple. It is one of those straw that broke the camels back kinda things.
It has happened to you, me, and everyone in the world.
One of those things that invokes change.

For these people destined to break and kill people, they are truly unstable because they
react to that one thing that they go through that most people do or only a few people do in
a psychotic manner.

It could be the death of a loved one.
It could be your bank statement coming up in the negative.
Or it could be a restaurant server messing up your order.

The world will never be rid of those taking their issues with life out on the innocent, but the
best we can do is defend ourselves from that threat no matter the cost.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Go back and read my post again.

If you read it correctly but are trying to twist my words please refrain from doing so.

Clearly the issue is mental health. Guns are not the problem.

Raist

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

When a mod gives you applause it is because their opinion agrees with you not because you are right.

Raist
edit on 4/11/13 by Raist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RothchildRancor

This is true. However, the OP article brings up gun control. At this point that is a hot topic in the U.S.

Many wonder how their gun control will change and what ideas it might give governing bodies within the U.S. See how that fits together?

Raist

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Thank you.

While you and I are not seeing eye to eye on the rest of the posts at least it seems we agree on this issue.

Raist

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

I have learned that many read what they want to or hear what they want to. This applies not only here but everywhere.

It is unfortunate how people like to bend wording to fit their agenda.

Raist

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NevetsQuest

Just to point out in the midst of mental health and gun control, here is yet again another mass shooting loaded with significant occult numerology fingerprints (from the article)

60 yr old gunman
13 dead (like Columbine)
30 miles from Belgrade
6 women/6 men +1 baby
12 people killed immediately +1 at the hospital
30 minutes between 5a-5:30 am
across 5 houses
used CZ-88 (double number)

and then just to top it off the article adds about Serbia's last mass shooting:

Happened in 2007, 6 years ago
39 yr old shooter (9+3=12)
killed 9, injured 2 (9+2=11)

Why are these same numbers there in these things time and time again? It's not just coincidence.

edit on 11-4-2013 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

same thing I was thinking also and the number '13' it just sounds like a strange number doesn't it?

My thoughts and prayers have been with the family's affected in this tragedy. I believe their was a baby who was fatally shot
. obviously guns and weapons are always going to be there but we need to make sure they don't end up in hands of people like this man! they need to investigate exactly what his state was before he went on this tragedy. was he withdrawing from people? taking meds? if so.. what meds?! the list goes on and on..

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Why not just have everybody over for tea and Danish and strychnine? he could've used a chain saw, a sword, a piece of rebar, a knife, a two by four with a bunch of nine inch nails in it. He could've run them all over with a bulldozer. Why use a handgun? it's efficient, lightweight, concealable. Did he have a 'mental health issue', well, it's Serbia so good chance he may even have had PTSD?. He's a human being, he had murder in his mind. How many he killed, and what he used to do it aren't really important are they? he killed a large group of people, whatever his motivation, lock him up, loose the key, and wait for it to happen again. Because it will. Because that's what happens when you have angry monkeys that know how to build things and then use them. There are just nut-job people out there, and sometimes they are the ONLY ones that know they've stepped off the ledge!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join