It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posting pics on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
May i kindly ask,is there a particular reason why it's so difficult and complicated to upload pics to this site.

On most other sites i've ever been,you click on "image" and it takes you to your pc's browser.I've been trying for over a year to figure out how-and i've now resigned myself to the fact,that short of giving a trusted member my password,and sending them pics via email to post For me-i can forget about posting pics on here ever.
-So,i would just like to know-why can this site not have a easy to post function for pc-retards like me? Why does it have to be so unnecessarily complicated?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, you just type the image command and it will put the picture in the actual thread.

Yeah type img /img but with two pairs of brackets, the image location goes in between the brackets. Just upload your img to tumblr or something. Near instant.
edit on 10-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Go to tools, then ATS uploads, then click on the top left "Select image file" bar, then once the pic is loaded you have to click on the pic to get the links (for posts, avatar, or background), copy and paste for posts, then done.
edit on 10-4-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU ALEISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Thank you also dear Milkyway, i do appreciate you trying to help this dunce!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Glad you got it going! Am replying here to keep a reference to this thread as I just know that I am going to need the answer sometime in the future!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
A great way to figure out how to post pics or vids or links is hit the quote button on someones reply that has pics or videos in their post then just look at their text

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by Aleister

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU ALEISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are very welcome. I just learned how to do it myself recently. Congats on acquiring this new skill.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Thank you all very very much :-)

files.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join