It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATF recruits brain-damaged black man as stooge for trumped-up gun crimes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

ATF recruits brain-damaged black man as stooge for trumped-up gun crimes

www.naturalnews.com

(NaturalNews) When the ATF can't find real people committing gun crimes, it must fabricate those crimes itself in order to justify its very existence. The latest victim to be ensnared in the ATF's ongoing racket of trumped-up "gun crimes" is a brain-damaged, mentally retarded black man named Chauncey Wright. He nearly drowned as an infant, and the sustained lack of oxygen to his brain caused

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
[url=http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogreports/interactive-timeline-ATFs-flawed-storefront-sting-milwaukee-198606601.html]www.jsonline.com[/u rl]

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.jsonline.com...
www.anoblelie.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This is complete insanity when a Federal Government agency targets its own citizens in order to promote their anti-gun agenda. These guys are the real criminals. Just look at WACO, Ruby Ridge, Oklahoma City and 9/11 not to mention the recent shootings all carried out by mentally ill and vulnerable members of society. The US Government has been doing this crap for far too long and it needs to stop.

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I find it odd that they have to create a persona to use for propaganda. Aren't the jails filled with criminals who used guns?

I think the author of NaturalNews is a little off. ATF doesn't have to invent crimes to justify their existence- they abound. The odd thing is the ATF is still about Alcohol and Tobacco. There doesn't seem to be too much illegal smuggling of those these days.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The FBI and ATF have been caught out with their terrorist activities....
Why arent they in GITMO yet?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I understand your skepticism towards the author of Natural News, however, that is why I posted an alternative source for the above information. The ATF is getting away with criminal activity. I don't understand why anyone in Government would be protecting this organization at this point.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I understand your skepticism towards the author of Natural News, however, that is why I posted an alternative source for the above information. The ATF is getting away with criminal activity. I don't understand why anyone in Government would be protecting this organization at this point.
I'll tell you why the gov would be protecting them, because between DC, the Pentagon, and the alphabet agencies, they are all intricately interwined, and everybody has some dirt on everybody. Well, that's one of the reasons anyway.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Then you wonder who are the real terrorist in America, I read the article and despicable, our own government that is nothing but a corporate run entity creating terror using people that most of the time have no clue what is going around them.

Just to fabricate cases in order to erode constitutional rights.

You know when a government is becoming a tyrant when it turns against his own people.

new topics

top topics

join