It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Stone monument in Sweden after a landing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

This is why everyone should be armed with a Stinger at all times. Had this guy been prepared, he could have taken this sucker out.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

My beautiful wife is from Ängelholm and is familiar with the monument and story. The greater story is they named it Ängelholm because of her

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

wow, what are the odds for that! Mind=blown

hehe, of course they named it after her. Your angel

edit on 9-4-2013 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I live in the nearby area of the alleged site and its indeed a strange monument.
Gösta Carlsson made the monument himself without clearance from the authorities but its a wellknown and visited monument amongst tourists.

In the story Gösta Carlsson was given a recipe for a medecine against allergy and this medecine in fact made him a millionaire. Gösta Carlsson is dead but the company named ALLERGON which produces the medecine is still at large. Its situated just a few kilometers from where I live.
Rumour has it that the artifacts he recieved was placed in a safety deposit box in a bank in Ängelholm but when he died and the relatives was to empty the box it was empty.

So the real question is...who took it?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Thank you for the detailed translation - I love the monument photos, too. I know it is really an unproven story at this point, but regardless, it is a very good story! It is one of those things that makes you wonder, and that is the great fun of it - the mystery of what could be.

peace,
AB

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
S&F

i just don't understand
walking away from such an encounter
and going a far distance
just to make sure I wasn't dreaming

also seems like chunks of story
may be missing or just lost
in translation ...

Sweet Monument

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

It also has some Billy Meier content in it...
reply to post by 0bserver1

Billy Meier presented totally fabricated evidence to inadvertently show his claims were a total hoax.

With this case, you can't prove an awful lot with an anecdotal witness statement, but it doesn't immediately mean it's a hoax either.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If it was on display in 1996 at UFO Sweden, somebody HAS to have taken a picture of the items, right?! Anybody in the know here?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Why would an interstellar vehicle or transdimensional vehicle have such primitive characteristics like spring loaded wheels.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

Maybe because some things just work, ya know?

I mean, the wheel is a pretty nifty device and all.

The bending light thing is pretty cool. The characteristics described give me the impression of an electromagnetic field and ionized gas.
Concepts that the 1946 layperson would almost surely have little knowledge of.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this historical account and the amazing photos. The background reminded me of that forest the old Russian crashed ufo video was shot at. It makes me wonder if Sitchin was right, and if mythology, including that of Swedes, described "Chariots of the Sky" that were really UFOs.

the beautiful people he had seen outside the craft

Beautiful people eh. Like those beautiful Gods and Goddess the Greeks described? Another similarity!

Keeping in mind that this is 1946, just following WWII, factor in some time for travel, perhaps these visitors decided to visit Europe once news of a reconfiguration and slaughter started spreading light years away.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Why use wheels if you have a device that doesn't produce lift requiring some technology to keep it off the ground. It would be easier to just let it hover via antigravity field. Anyway the whole story is fake but neato.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysteriousHusky
Thanks for posting this historical account and the amazing photos. The background reminded me of that forest the old Russian crashed ufo video was shot at. It makes me wonder if Sitchin was right, and if mythology, including that of Swedes, described "Chariots of the Sky" that were really UFOs.

the beautiful people he had seen outside the craft

Beautiful people eh. Like those beautiful Gods and Goddess the Greeks described? Another similarity!

Keeping in mind that this is 1946, just following WWII, factor in some time for travel, perhaps these visitors decided to visit Europe once news of a reconfiguration and slaughter started spreading light years away.

I like these stories - I don't believe or disbelieve them any more than a sci-fi story, but they are fresh and original. Look for the "Janos people" and "Travis Walton".

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Why turn your car off when you could just let it sit in the garage and run indefinitely? To conserve fuel? Makes sense.

ETA: And what if your anti gravity field generator were to ever break down? Do you just strap a chain around it and drag it around?
Wheels are pretty efficient.
edit on 9-4-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
OK thats a good analogy, I'll go with that. How would they know the tire pressure for Earth.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Because they're smart I suppose.
How do we know what sorts of gaskets and seals to use for our rovers on Mars?
Cuz we're smart too.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Mars is not a place that requires travel between galaxies. This is getting dumb now. The UFO story is fake.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Well I am sure everyone appreciates your opinion on the matter.

It may interest you to know that astronomers here on Earth are able to use telescopes to locate planets light years away. Not only locate them, but also determine what type of planet they are. If we can use a telescope to determine the composition (and even assumed gravity constants, in some cases) of planets light years away, I would assume a civilization that could actually TRAVEL there would have a pretty good idea of said planet's gravitational pull.

Haha
That would be child's play for such a species, if they exist.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

Maybe the aliens visited Sweden to give them the instructions for meatballs and flat pack furniture.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Sounds like the "recipe" that ALLERGON was founded upon came from the liquid leftovers that the visitors were drinking in their cups.

As for the artifacts, I question why the female visitors laughed as the one dark haired woman threw them out, obviously for the gentleman to find. Perhaps they found it amusing that one of us backwater animals would potentially be heralded as a prophet of sorts, all because of two ordinary "alien" props.

Interesting story. The fact that he is Swedish gives it much credibility, in my humble opinion.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join