It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I may have psychic abilities.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

If this ability is real, really real, and I may have it, an obvious problem arises: Guessing songs on the radio would be a fun party trick, but it seems odd that I would end up with it, as I literally have no use for it. I don't want money, women, or fame, so what's the use for it?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
reply to post by olaru12

If this ability is real, really real, and I may have it, an obvious problem arises: Guessing songs on the radio would be a fun party trick, but it seems odd that I would end up with it, as I literally have no use for it. I don't want money, women, or fame, so what's the use for it?

You are in the right place.. study conspiracies.. I feel my ability - whatever it might be - has helped me tremendously. But I did have something help steer me in the right direction in addition to my abilities.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

reply to post by olaru12

Oh, it's real alright....

The obvious that you are experiencing now can be expanded upon into very tangible, concrete abilities. If you don't want women, fame or money; that's all well and good but the power to manifest for good shouldn't be discounted.

But be forwarned....entering Chapel Perilous is tricky and not for the faint of heart!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AbandonedKid

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by my1percent

You coin a term from Minority Report as something that's real??

You should be able to see you need therapy then.....Good luck!!

precognition is real. its just not actually called precognition, although the names are synonymous. It is called clairvoyance, which is the ability to see something before it has happened. I have the same ability.

However, my is not fully developed.

UH HUH.....

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

UH HUH.....

I see that you do not believe me. Is it because you have not seen it, and so it must not be true? Or is it that your beklefs have taken such a strong hold on you that you will not, or can not, believe that anything else is true?

It IS real. It is very real, and though you may not see it, it happens all the time, to people that you may think you know more than anybody else. I'm sure that someone somewhere has already seen this moment in time happen.

But your beliefs are your beliefs. I cannot force mine onto you, just as you cannot force yours onto me. Do and say as you will. I do not care. However, I will correct you if necessary for other readers. =D

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AbandonedKid

it happens all the time

Prove it......Video something and prove it.....Until then my answer stands...

UH HUH

edit on 4/10/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

Thats probably the reason you have it: yu are more apt to use it for good instead of evil. You have nothing to gain in a personal way (nothing you want, anyways) so the only way you'd use it is to help others.

To Fishenstein: Gotcha. One video coming right up, If I can catch it in action. Just give me a few weeks, then you'll have your video. K?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

reply to post by olaru12

Your learning to read synchronicity keep fine tuning this and pay more attention to it if you want to own that level of precognition...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join