It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice President Joe Biden calls for creation of a "new world order" in Washington on April 5, 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Nice thread. Star and flag! NWO is being pushed by neoconservatives and neoliberals as *neo* means *new* and fits perfectly in the context of the *new world order*. The NWO is satanic globalism, plain and simple my friends.

Stop voting for neos. Stop voting for democrats and republicans. Two sides of the same coin! Vote third party or independant. The people pushing fraud should be exposed and punished.

edit on 8/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I really despise the old world order and all of the war, poverty and pain along with it, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a new world order, it's about time, would you rather have new world order or old world chaos instead ? This is just my opinion , I think there has to be a leader or group leadership combined with organization in anything that will grow, thrive and succeed , whether in government or business there is no way around it, order is good, chaos is not acceptable, anything done uniformly and done with organized well planned meaning is to me is always good as long as there is proper checks and balances and the majority of the masses support or votes for it !

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

It makes perfect sense to take as many weapons as possible from the oridinary folks who can resist the NWO from their perspective. It never was about publc safety and the neoliberals knew it all along, that is why they attempted to sensationalise everything.

Statistics have proven time and time again that a well armed populace(within reason) has much lower crime rate than a populace that is unarmed because of severe gun laws.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Just saying something like a "new world order" doesn't by itself means something nefarious.

I'd watch more of this, but there's enough to deal with on the "old world order" that makes getting ahead an onerous task -- so why should I worry about the new threat when the old one still has its boot on my neck?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

Its on, and we're ready.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Maybe we need a Global World Order with all the stupid non-sense in politics. Especially with this North korea crap. It really doesnt sound like a bad idea. But thats just my opinion. The world is changing and its changing fast. change is long overdue

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Signals

So in 1991 Bush senior says a new world order has begun...
And in 2013 Biden says a new world order must be created...

See how the two don't match?

How can a new world order have been started in 1991 and then, 20 years later be created...again...?

I could probably rattle off at least 30-40 New World Orders there have been right off the top of my head. It happens all the time. If it didn't, we'd probably all beiving under the Pharaoh, worshipping multiple dieties. Heck even back in Ancient Egypt there was a new world order under Akhenaten, and then another right after his young demise.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I think what a lot of people dont realize is the new MASSIVE rise in bitcoin the NWO's ONE WORLD CURRENCY. Thank you Mr. Vice President.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The Protocols of Zion are a real conspiracy by Zionist . No matter how much they try to call them a forgery . The Zionist are behind the New World Order and they will be the rulers .Check the Protocols out on the Real Jew .com . He is a Jew as so many others that are opposed to the so called Jewish Zionist who have fulfilled those protocols . The next step is to disarm us so that they can force us to accept Agenda 21 / NWO.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Greetings and Salutations!

My user name is devildogmom. Why that name? My son is a Marine. One of the nicknames for a Marine is Devil Dog. According to Wikipedia(and other sources) : Devil Dog is a motivational nickname for a U.S. Marine. It is said to be based on the apocryphal use of "Teufelshunde" by German soldiers to describe Marines fighting in World War I.

I am a new member to ATS ! Some of my interests lay in : end times and end times prophecy; three days of darkness; One World Order; the real last pope; the building and presence of concentration camps/compounds in the United States; the whittling away of our constitution and ergo our rights; our rights to bear arms; threats of nuclear attacks on the United States; WHO IS the puppet master of our country; Medicare's "donut hole" with a possible conspiracy to eliminate the old/feeble- "the expendables"; science/universe/aliens; massive unemployment with a possible agenda behind no more unemployment extensions after 26 weeks (I am a professional, I have a Master's Degree in a specialized field- I have not been able to find a full time or part time job since August 2012); lies about the real unemployment rate.
I can't wait to hear from you to learn as well as to contribute.
Best Regards,
devildogmom

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

There is no new world order.

Joe biden is a just a conspiracy theorist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join