It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice President Joe Biden calls for creation of a "new world order" in Washington on April 5, 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Signals

So in 1991 Bush senior says a new world order has begun...
And in 2013 Biden says a new world order must be created...

See how the two don't match?

How can a new world order have been started in 1991 and then, 20 years later be created...again...?

Developing new world orders have happened throughout history. GWB senior may have been referring to a newly developed new world order at the time with eastern Europe collapsing?

If you do a google search on the new world order post world war II, they were calling for and creating a new world order back then too, which they did with the Bretton Woods system.

While I make these comments, I am not denying there is a sinister outcome to the creation of a new world order. Sometimes the term is used merely to describe a changing world order, for example, China's economic and political rise on the world stage or the BRICS countries for that matter.

But certainly when politicians, former and current, call for a new world order then they are seeking something that could possibly change the entire paradigm in global governance. Put the tin foil hat on if we must, there really is a call and campaign to build a world government with global executive powers.

Do a google search for United Nations Parliamentary Assembly which is a campaign for a benign and democratic version of world government.

The Australian Greens political party also have similar policies on what is referred to as 'global governance'.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Every speech Biden give now is a campaign speech (if he's running in 2016 the campaign is on). As for NWO, as I've said in other threads, I don't mind that except I don't see the "powers" who want to run it stopping deforestation and the culling of the oceans of as much sea"food" as humans can grab with two thousand-foot nets. If the NWO isn't calling for vegetarianism, to stop global destruction of the land, seas, and air, and a change in some laws, it's no friend of the earth and of personal freedom.

(always have to remember that the NWO people have factions within themselves - just as with any other group - who advocate different things, often the opposite sides of 'different things'. So it's a game at those levels too, just as it is at your local pub or city council. Some agreements have been in place for hundreds of years, others are fluid.)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
foxconn churn out 140,000 iphones a day and the entire staff short of the directorial line would have to save for a month to afford 1.

sure America can compete with that.. personally I think the commies are going to promise the earth then when the west collapses into anarchy they will desimate us .. then the politicians will be all like 'your not suppose to attack were all friends now aren't we ? and they be like bang bang usefull idiots thanks for disarming your civvys for us ..new world order my rectum all the west has been stuffed with over the last 3 decades is subversion

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Biden (who I personally cannot stand) is talking literally about new world order (notice the lack of caps?)... He is talking about the US no longer being the dominate force in the world. If you take a few moments to research how the US is viewed through media outside its borders, you'd better understand Biden's comments.

China is growing faster than expected, the United States is the first among equals, another world war is not a threat, but the collapse of the euro and climate change are possible. Recently, the National Intelligence Council of the USA (NIC), an influential government think tank of the intelligence community, issued a report "Global Trends 2030: Alternative Worlds."

The principal feature of the document is a departure from the traditional American-centrism and corresponding superpower ambitions in the interests of one country - the United States. The text repeatedly uses the term "multi-polar", indicating a reassessment of the role and prospects of the rest, not Anglo-Saxon world, in solving complex global problems.

Among the key points in the report is the recognition of the fact that the U.S. central status in the international system is no longer a certain constant and will change, reducing the U.S. influence on global processes. The report stressed the growing influence of non-state actors in the international, in other words, deployment of network organizations - foundations of color revolutions, encouraged by the U.S. government institutions.

Weaker USA to throw world into chaos
edit on 7-4-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

I'm sure he does, being in politics for many years he would understand the significance of the term...

New World Order in Politics

edit on 6/4/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Came across this a while back while looking into some things and about spat my drink out all over my keyboard with laughter. Think it's the combination of the Stepford like woman and the caption on the left that makes it so humorous to me. Gotta "mobilize those forces"! Though the issue runs the same month as when Bush first made a statement about the NWO in his speech on Sept 11, 1990....hrmmm, usually issue dates come at the beginning of the month or at the end of the prior... dun dun dun! I give you the minds behind the NWO... www.world-gifted.org...

or not.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Im interested in the last 10 seconds of this video." the history of the journey of this country has had every single challenge. We've unleashed the American people and all of you."

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hmmmm, maybe it's a branding issue.

New, new world order.
Nue World Order
Nue Planetary Objective
M.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralChaos
Give me a friggin' break!!!!

Anyone who isn't actively living in a hole or underneath a rock knows god damned good and well
EXACTLY what people think when they hear that phrase!!!!

I think you might want to get out and speak to real people once in a while. Not everybody is totally brainwashed by years of ATS reading.

I kinda doubt that Joe Biden has the same NWO in mind that is propagated here on ATS: the satanic rituals, human sacrifice kind of NWO.

But of course I don't know, maybe the vice president somehow manages to get some secret child-slaughtering into his tight schedule.

You people ...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I would not want to live near Joe Biden . That idiot would stick a shotgun out of his window and shoot it twice . One of us is STUPID and should not hold public office . Guess which one that would be . How do we get people like that in the Presidency . Some one ( TPTB ) is putting these mindless people in office

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if people stopped focusing on the NWO so much and instead focused on the CWO.

If you ever want anything different to happen at all then guess what? There has to be some changes. Hopefully the changes turn out to be for the better of mankind, not the worse.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It's amazing how clear it is, but you have an interview 2:17 long, throughout the speech he is a very comfortable speaker apart from when he says 'new world order', he mumbles and ers about 3-4 times.

What happens is the politicians have to publicly pledge their allegiance from time to time, Biden was clearly uncomfortable doing this but easier to go along with the plan than be exposed by his controllers (pretty much everyone at this level of politics is controlled through blackmail or the fear of blackmail).

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
With the attention the phrase "New World Order" has had for the last 10 years, specifically uttering that exact phrase was deliberate. It was nothing but deliberate - there's no way it wasn't - deliberate & planned.

I thought Biden actually delivered the speech surprisingly well...seems like a sharper delivery & larger vocabulary than I've heard from him before.

I get the impression that he just plays the fool - probably not as stupid as a most people think.

Just observing...

Where's the rest of the speech?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy

Originally posted by surrealist

About time!
I wish they would get it done already.

I think hindsight will see you wishing for something a little different especially as it looks like we are all going to be worshipping demons, but try telling this to people and they can't get their head around it so good luck.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Nice find.
They are gifted all right,
gifted with the ability to be molded and shaped into what the NWO plans call for.

"Teacher leave those kids alone"

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
From 35 seconds up to 2:15 mins provides some additional comments from Biden that are equally as interesting as the OP. From 2:15 mins is the vid from the OP.

Cheers.....

edit on 8-4-2013 by surrealist because: Fix embed

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Is this guy an idiot? I'm serious, and trust me, this is not the only reason I ask this question. But does this man not know how much heat Bush Sr. has taken over the years for saying this statement? What politician would ever willingly say this?

We should have a national spelling bee with Biden vs George W. and have John Madden announce it. Now that's what I call reality TV!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Check out the Protocols of ZION . You will see who is pushing the NWO . The Protocols are called forgeries which means unauthorised issues .That does not mean they aren't true . Biden is just a puppet , a really bad puppet for the Globalist Jews .

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Nice find.
They are gifted all right,
gifted with the ability to be molded and shaped into what the NWO plans call for.

"Teacher leave those kids alone"

Eh, I turned out okay in it though I have an unorthodox adoration for MLK JR, Gandhi, and Oppenheimer. They taught me to question everything and I do, everyday, including them.
Still, peculiar words for an international organization for the education of a certain subset of children. There was another individual involved at the top of the program for a while that insisted that a paradigm shift was needed in a book of his and that he envisioned the necessity of having thousands to push it through. He also stated something about a New World Order. Unfortunately, that's not so easy to link and I believe the online book currently out there has that section omitted now. So, very peculiar indeed but, most of us who actually went through the program are more distrustful than anything else so maybe any plans backfired, lol.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The current political systems of the World waste too much resources on military; and have too much inequality, hunger and other problems.

If a new world order comes that brings demilitarization and democracy, it is welcome.

However if it brings single currency and single government while boxing in people in regions and legalizing inequality, then it is worse than the current system.

New World Order is often equated to a worldwide police state where an elite controls all resources and all other people live in slave-like conditions. If this is the vision, I am not sure how can it be good or even how can it be achieved.

Every empire believes in its invincibility. Despite that every empire has fallen as history is witness. Every empire gets rotten inside from corruption, incompetence, laziness and such factors and eventually collapses either from war or from its own weight. This is the reality.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Signals

So in 1991 Bush senior says a new world order has begun...
And in 2013 Biden says a new world order must be created...

See how the two don't match?

How can a new world order have been started in 1991 and then, 20 years later be created...again...?

Bush said it publicly because it is going to be created.

biden said it publicly because it is going to be created.

G.W bush was talking about the need for anti terrorist laws in 2002 while he already signed the Patriot act behind close and hidden doors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join