It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick and tired people who say...why do you believe everything on the internet!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
My family are the same - they think that I will believe anything! And I'm treated like the dumb one in the family because I don't have a Degree from a University - only a degree from the School of Hard Knocks and Life! My nephew thinks he is clever because he watched a programme with Stephen Hawkins and told me that because Mr Hawkins said "first there was nothing, then there was something" and it must be true because he said it. I asked what was there before and he looked at me blankly - and YET I'M THE DUMB ONE! AARRGGGHHHH!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I agree but it seems to be mostly people who are not computer literate in most of my responses. of don't believe everything you see on internet, which I don't. But then again those people saying this don't even have a clue to what is really going on in the the world.

I don't care for that state farm commercial, Bonjuore?

edit on 8-4-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

OMG thats really cool , I'd also stand in line with boymonkey74, Did some attempts with people to discuss things, the only one whom I can talk on topics around here is my mother in law really crazy , my own wife speaks of the headline above, so most of the time I'm wandering around here in my cover-up time when she's not around...lol
edit on 8-4-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You said bite me,twice.

So your message failed.

But I like reading your whiney posts anyway

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join