It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Primeval Code

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
So where would these seeds and eggs encounter different magnetic fields in the "natural" world?

On other planets...

They would "adapt" to that environment they way they do to this one. Interesting...

Now where do you suppose that "programming" comes from?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

That the earths electrical condition 'triggers' the traits in organisms which are apt for the present stage of development here?

you just rereminded me that I wrote a thread concerning this idea a couple years ago.

I called the phenomenon: planetary memeshift resonance.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp

Originally posted by talklikeapirat
In these experiments the seeds and eggs were briefly exposed to an eletrostatic field, a high voltage field without any flowing current.

Well that sounds simple enough to experiment with at home! I've always wanted to be a mad scientist.

What exactly would you need to generate an electrostatic field?

A fast breeding aquarium fish like the neon tetra would make a nice test subject. Or maybe grow some primordial weed

lol the neon tetra would just revert back to its non neon state lol

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Trubeeleever

While I cannot help but be interested in what the results of such testing WOULD be, I also cannot help but recognize that the experiments were conducted in Switzerland, not Nazi Germany. Fortunately for humanity, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
So where would these seeds and eggs encounter different magnetic fields in the "natural" world?

On other planets...

They would "adapt" to that environment they way they do to this one. Interesting...

Now where do you suppose that "programming" comes from?

Schumann Resonance.

Our Mothers heartbeat likely has far more reaching implications than we currently recognize.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I have been interested in this for sometime, it was what spurred my obsession with biology.
Great job talklikeapirat and thanks very much. It was always hard to find info on this outside of the German language.

I think you will enjoy this, as it appears directly connected with the Ebner effect.

phys.org...

It would follow that a dramatic shifts in the Earths electric field would have rapid morphological effects in biology.
Just one more thing evolutionary biology has overlooked.
edit on 6-4-2013 by squiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I'm not sure about all that. The heartbeat of mother earth? That stuff occurs high up in the ionosphere, I think?

There are enormous ELF electromagnetic fields artificially created al this time by power transmission lines and cell phones, etc.

I was wondering, I guess, how do plants differ from the norm growing up under HI voltage power lines, for instance?

www.greenfacts.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecapsretuo
The PDF states that since electricity and magnetism go hand-in-hand, they are working with magnetic fields as well. This looks even easier, as they seem to simply suspend the seeds between two permanent magnets, Varying the magnets' distance of separation changes the strength of the field.

Excellent! I shall soon release my army of jurassic spiders upon the world.

Another seeming simple genetic tinkering method I heard of involves infrared light. Supposedly it can be used to transfer DNA. Like shine some infrared light through polar bear DNA onto some frog eggs and you get frog bear hybrids.

I'll have my house hippo in no time.
edit on 6-4-2013 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
So if I'm understanding this correctly it's could be possible to place a chicken egg in an electrostatic field and possibly produce a more dinosaur like bird or something in between.

I'm not so sure a bunch of little raptor would be a good idea. Cool, but probably not smart.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Read up on Schumann Resonance.

There are quite a few studies. Some get buried rather quickly. Not sure why....but I have been "warned off" discussing it too deeply.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I was wondering what might be happening with this technology, and the following conjecture occurred to me.
Given that at any moment the earth is possessed by a complex and variable electrical magnetic system, it stands to reason that periods of time carry a characteristic, general, "electromagnetic signature."
Everything that is presently being born, growing, or dying, is doing so under the pervasive influence of the electromagnetic signature, NOW.
Might it be that the pervasive electrical system of earth expresses to DNA, the information needed for evolution to take appropriate direction? That the earths electrical condition 'triggers' the traits in organisms which are apt for the present stage of development here?
So I wondered whether, if by establishing a different electrostatic field around a seed, a resonance is created that 'fools' the seed. The electromagnetic signature may now resemble more closely that of a different time. So the DNA responds to its only source of information, the electricity, and responds by developing an organism appropriate to the earth 'out there' as the information has dictated.
Were all this the case, it seems we could "dial" the electrostatic field to resemble the frequencies of a particular time, and the subjected seed would respond by bearing an organism of the corresponding evolutionary phase.

edit on 6-4-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

Now consider the MILLIONS of phone masts, the MILLIONS of radars, all the television masts!!
Only a matter of time before TPTB will dial in the settings for DUMB STUPID HUMAN SLAVE.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Very good post, I had never heard of this technology before. I would like try it myself. I am thinking I could use aquarium fish eggs like mollies for the eeriment.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I was wondering what might be happening with this technology, and the following conjecture occurred to me.
Given that at any moment the earth is possessed by a complex and variable electrical magnetic system, it stands to reason that periods of time carry a characteristic, general, "electromagnetic signature."
Everything that is presently being born, growing, or dying, is doing so under the pervasive influence of the electromagnetic signature, NOW.
Might it be that the pervasive electrical system of earth expresses to DNA, the information needed for evolution to take appropriate direction? That the earths electrical condition 'triggers' the traits in organisms which are apt for the present stage of development here?
So I wondered whether, if by establishing a different electrostatic field around a seed, a resonance is created that 'fools' the seed. The electromagnetic signature may now resemble more closely that of a different time. So the DNA responds to its only source of information, the electricity, and responds by developing an organism appropriate to the earth 'out there' as the information has dictated.
Were all this the case, it seems we could "dial" the electrostatic field to resemble the frequencies of a particular time, and the subjected seed would respond by bearing an organism of the corresponding evolutionary phase.

edit on 6-4-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

That is EXACTLY how I hypothesized the DNA might be altered in the seed and eggs. While this is the most awesome thing I have read in a while and I cant wait to do some crazy experiments I wonder as the danger of manipulating DNA of any kind as there is no way to know what kind of impact this can have on the biosphere.

Just because Monsanto use enzymes and test tubes to alter DNA and someone uses electromagnetic fields doesnt make one safer than the other. The biosphere has evolved into what ever equilibrium we see as current evolution and without the proper control methods we could inadvertently unleash a plague of prehistoric proportions. Imagine mosquito's the size of cats or spiders the size lions brrrr

Having said that im still going to try a few seeds and see what results I get just for my own curiosity. So 4 weeks of continuous immersion in the field.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
From the description of it accessing the gene memory of the organisms evolution.. it sounds like this done on the right animals could put us in a real life Jurassic Park situation lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Brilliant observation!!!

edit: schumann resonance is 7.83 hz
Optimal plant growth is achieved at 15.66 hz
edit on 6-4-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Read up on Schumann Resonance.

There are quite a few studies. Some get buried rather quickly. Not sure why....but I have been "warned off" discussing it too deeply.

After you mentioned it I did. Some of the claims are fantastic (fantasy). Some of them have been debunked. "Don't mess with Mother Nature, huh?"

Okay...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
book marking for a read later thanks

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Very good information here. I never ran across this stuff in all the articles I have read on the net over the years. Guess we never stop learning.snf

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

We do live in the context of an electrical universe. Electrical and magnetic fields permeate our bodies and are everywhere. Research is important to reveal how that effects our cell evolution. Somehow understanding this more fully becomes an imperative. How much possible damage are we doing to ourselves with all the electrical, radio, cell phones and microwave transmissions? But I suppose you could say it might be doing good as well.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

Ridiculously interesting! Honestly, the most intriguing "I've never heard of this before - must...research...now..." topics i've yet come across on ATS. I guess I don't have a whole lot to say just yet besides, except that I plan on looking as deeply into this as I can. The potential implications are absolutely staggering!

I definitely have some key initial questions, starting with - did they research long enough to figure out what the action of the process is? Or were they solely at the time fo used on producing and measuring the effect? I would love to read up on *how* it happens. Beyond that, are the differences between "normal" and "Ebnerized" life forms typically/regularly/rarely in favor of the Ebnerized version? (at least in terms of how we would consider it to be better (more, faster, stronger, etc.) if so, why is that? Were what looks like "improvements" simply more necessary in an earlier world in order to survive, and such traits simply faded as they became less necessary for survival?

Lastly (of my initial major thoughts on this) - while faster maturing wheat, more bug-resistant crops, better propogating and surviving fish sound like great things, they also sound like they could potentially be a bane to genetic diversity, pushing out other plants/fish, etc. I think this could be highly beneficial, especially if somewhat controllable in outcome, and especially in a world changing far too fast for evolutionary/natural selection processes to keep up. If we could have a decent degree of control of this process, it would still take careful thought, by great minds, and without the hindrances of quarterly reports to truly put it to good, safe use. Beyond that line of thinking - in a scenario where we figure out how to get ourselves to a terraformable, but otherwise barren planet, this could really work out great. Final thought on that - in a less-SciFi, sooner-reality scenario - wheat that fully matures in a matter of weeks, and super-robust corn would both be great welcome additions to a Mars greenhouse!

So thanks for the thread! And, in a more sarcastic tone, given the sleep I'll be sacrificing and home improvement projects that will be slowed in order to research this, "thanks for the thread..."
. But seriously, awesome, and Kudos to you for bringing it to our attention. Well-deserving of the top spot on the home page (as it currently stands), with another flag to help spread the views!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join