It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Primeval Code

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+173 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The story about the "primeval code" is a story that has all the makings of a classic conspiracy, involving a group of scientists, a multi billion dollar corporation and an experiment that could probably be one of the most important discoveries of the last century, only to be patented, shelved and nearly forgotten for almost two decades.
Prohibited to be utilized for any kind of commercial application and blocked from becoming part of greater academic discourse, the discovery, also dubbed the 'Ebner Effect' is slowly resurfacing in recent years and hopefully this time, gaining the large scientific and public interest that it deserves.

- Backround

In the late 1980's, while working for the research department of the Swiss Pharma & Agriculture Giant - Ciba-Geigy (Novartis/Syngenta), Dr Guido Ebner and his colleague Heinz Schürch conducted a series of laboratory experiments with various cereal seeds, plants and fish eggs. In these experiments the seeds and eggs were briefly exposed to an eletrostatic field, a high voltage field without any flowing current.

- Primeval Farn & Ancient Corn

Unexpectedly primeval organisms grew out of these seeds and eggs: a fern that no botanist was able to identify; primeval corn with up to twelve ears per stalk; wheat that was ready to be harvested in just four to six weeks. A giant trout, extinct in Europe for 130 years, with so-called salmon hooks. It was as if these organisms accessed their own genetic memories on command in the electric field...

Indeed, Guido Ebner and Heinz Schürch appear to have discovered a biological method of effectively creating antecedents from progeny without using genetic engineering.
Or as both researchers put it: "Our experiments do not involve a mutation of the organism in question, which in the case of genetic engineering involves channelling an additional gene into the organism. No entirely new organism is created. In the electrostatic field, only the gene expression is altered the retrieval of the existing gene. That is something different."

In addition to corn and trout experiments, the results of experiments with wheat were also amazing: thus the cereal exposed to the electrostatic field developed new proteins, which people looked for in the original wheat to no avail.
Furthermore, it surprisingly produced much larger roots than the control group. This had the advantage of allowing the crops to grow far more rapidly. And occasionally in these experiments, a variant emerged which resembled the genetic antecedents of the wheat. Thus, a meadow grass-like arrangement of ear shoots and small narrow leaves was observed, for example.

"In the case of our 'manipulated' wheat, growth was so rapid that it was ripe in four weeks instead of the usual seven months", Heinz Schürch recalled. "However one has to say that although the ears and stalks were somewhat smaller, there were more ears per plant.
The actual benefit is that we could cultivate this wheat in regions where spring and summer are short where conventional wheat cannot be grown at all." In this case, one can also cheerfully refrain from using pesticides and herbicides: "The pests that have adapted to the growth process of normal wheat have not yet developed when we harvest our wheat as early as four to eight weeks after planting."

What at the first look appears to be a "Frankstein-esque" experimental set-up seemed to have the exact opposite results of modern genetic engeneering. In the example of corn, the maize kernels were put in Petri dishes with artificial soil and water and then exposed to an electrostatic field, ranging from 1000-up to 10 000 volts. After being regularly planted in a pot or greenhouse, the corn grew significantly faster producing a higher number of ears per plant.

In addition to higher growth rates, the plants generated new proteins and/or proteins which have been lost through cultivation. In one of the few field trials (greenhouse), the scientists were able to grow corn with up to 12 ears per plant, that was closely reminiscent to a heirloom form of corn, that today only grows wild in some regions of Peru.
The static electric field seems to trigger a some form of genetic reactivation or as Schürch put it, the plant "remembers" how it was. The supposed benefits: higher germination, increased resistance to pests and harsh climatic conditions, very little or no agrotoxics and fertilizers.

The higher organism experiments with fish eggs were equally remarkable.

- The Trout Experiment

Eggs are removed from a ordinary female Rainbow Trout.
One half of the inseminated eggs were then exposed to an electrostatic field for 4 weeks, the other half is left untreated. Both test groups are put into conventional fish tanks, where the fish naturally hatches under the same conditions.

The two groups show distinct differences in mortality and growth rate, color, form and vitality. The most remarkable feature being the so-called salmon hook, the lower jaw of the males of the treated trout.

The science division of the 'Eidgenossenschaft für Fischzucht' in Berne classified the treated test group as an archtype form of trout that went practically extinct 150 ago.

-Excerpts from the original patent-

Inventor: EBNER GUIDO [CH] // SCHUERCH HEINZ [CH]
Applicant: CIBA GEIGY CORP [US]
EC: A01K61/00G
IPC: A01K61/00 // (IPC1-7):A01K63/00

Specifically, in the practice of this invention, tanks (aquaria) filled with freshwater or saltwater and containing the fish or eggs, and consisting preferably of electrically non-conductive material (insulator), are placed between the electrodes of a capacitor.
A directcurrent voltage of one to tens of thousands of volts is then applied to said electrodes. Instead of using the non-conductive aquarium material, it is of course also possible to use electrodes which are provided with an insulating layer and to immerse these electrically insulated capacitor plates direct in the tanks.
Of sole importance is that the electrodes of the capacitor are insulated against the freshwater or saltwater acting as dielectric medium. As no currents flow in this apparatus, no perceptible loss of energy is observed. Hence energy is not a cost factor in this invention.

see next post...

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Firstly, a substantially higher hatching rate of the treated fish eggs is observed, with frequently an increase of 100 to 300% and even higher values being achieved. Secondly, these juvenile fish make a far more agile and more vital impression than the untreated comparison fish.

Very significant is their markedly higher survival rate which extends not only to their first few days, but virtually to their entire life cycle. This feature becomes all the more marked if all medication is dispensed with. For it is then observed that, in the first few days and weeks, the untreated control group (not exposed to an electrostatic field) is at least twice as heavily reduced by the non-artifically inhibited and naturally occurring population of pathogens as the fish that have been exposed to treatment with an electric field.

In addition, the treated fish, while receiving identical feeding, grow in weight and size far faster and reach adulthood significantly earlier, and hence can be transferred to natural waters or are available for marketing as edible or ornamental fish. Further, no deleterious changes in the progeny of these treated fish are observed. On the contrary, a certain element of the vitality seems to be transferable to the progeny.

- The Aftermath

Being heavily invested in the agriculture business, Ciba Geigy reviewed the test results, filed a patent and completely stopped the research in 1992 - cancelled without substitution - prohibiting imitation or replication for any commercial purpose. Previously, all attempts of the two scientists to publish their discovery in scientific journals were unsuccessful, leaving them no other choice to finally announce it in a popular familiy Tv-show in Switzerland.
With the exception of a few news articles, including a german news magazine that admirably dedicated a section of its documentaion on the conflicting business interest of Ciba Geigy, the announcement was mostly ignored or in some cases ridiculed by the scientific community and soon forgotten by the public.

The Basel-based chemical giant, sells agricultural products at about 22 billion Swiss Francs annually (late 1980's)...

Statement Press Office, Ciba-Geigy:

"Ciba has given up by now all these studies, there have been no further scientific work undertaken in this area because they can not be assigned to one of the priority research areas of the company. For this reason, the research industry in many, many interesting approaches in exploratory projects will be dropped. "

Daniel Ebner, Guido Ebner's son, continued the experiments on a private basis and was able to acquire the right for the patent a few years ago and has subsequently released it to the public for any kind of use and purpose (including commercial) free of charge. The electrostatic field-method or Ebner/Schürch Effect is now open-source technology.

Only serious further scientific studies (field trials etc.) can adress the far-reaching implications not only for Agriculture, but also for evolutionary Biology, Genetics, Ecology.
It is hard to imagine what would have been possible if only a fraction of the money and resources that went into the research for GMO's would have been spend for the research of this "effect", but since the profits of the Pharma/Agriculture companies would then have been only a fraction of what they are, this story has (inevitability?) become only one of many similar stories. But fortunately, in this case it is one with an open end...

urzeitcode.com

rexresearch.com

novartis.com

quantum-seed.pdf

edit on 6-4-2013 by talklikeapirat because: recoded

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This is truly fascinating stuff.

I wonder how far back the genomes could revert back, ie, could we make human eggs and sperm revert back to their neanderthal/walking man genomes, etc.

Anyways, faster wheat growth, etc is always a good thing especially if they have more vitality. Same as trouts ;-p

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

NICE WORK! This is a very interesting read!

I’d never heard of the "primeval code" so thanks for giving me something to dig in to! It is sad that information which could potentially 'better the world' would be intentionally buried by Ciba for the sake of profit. I'm surprised others haven't picked up where they left off.

S&F

edit on 6-4-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Top thread on ATS this month. Good presentation, fascinating subject matter, and above all: a conspiracy against humanity.

Ill be back around. Got a major event here today that I have to attend to.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Thank you. Fantastic post and good read. This does have the potential to be life changing...It is a shame it has not had more attention..s/f

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Thank you all for your kind replies, it is indeed fascinating stuff.

reply to post by seabag

As far as i know, there has been only one other experimental test on academic level at the University in Mainz/Germany, and the results have been sucsessfully repeated.

There is actually quite a number of research projects studying the effects of electric fields on human health, genetic material, living organism and so on, but almost none of them with focus of finding a viable alternative to genetic enegineering in food production.

But at least a growing number of renowned experts/scientists is confirming or endorsing Ebner's and Schürch's research.

There are also a couple of home gardening blogs and videos where people have tried simple set-ups to replicate the effect, with amazing results. I'll post some of them later from the favorite selection i'm currently compiling.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Just came across this while googling:
IEEE Xplore - Acceleration of plant growth by D.C. electric field

Abstract

We have studied that the influence of D.C. electric field on plant growth. This paper reports the effect of the D.C. electric field on seed germination and weight change. Raphanus sativus longipinnatus 〈daikon radish〉 and Arabidopsis thaliana 〈thale-cress〉 were tested. The results are following: (a) The application of D.C. electric field improves the seed germination rate in daikon radish and thale-cress. (b) The D.C. electric field increases the length and the weight of daikon radish. (c) The D.C. electric field encourages the consumption of substances which is stored in the seed of daikon radish.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

Your google search link is directing me to search results for hydrocarbons in the solar system, which would be a weird coincidence, because this is exactly how i indirectly stumbled across the topic of the OP.

The study in your post above is cited as reference in the pdf i posted as one of the few example for research in the field aiming for agricultural applications. I was glad to find that some progress is made, however it's in its very early stages, with comparably very litlle experimental data, where as Ebner and Schürch were practically ready to roll.

It would be very sad if the two wouldn't get at least some credit for the discovery, but there is still hope that we see some more information and advances in the future.
edit on 6-4-2013 by talklikeapirat because: ch4

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

star flag and bump,
the lie about Monsanto feeding the world is exposed,
its about money and control,
not healthy food

bump

xploder

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Makes me wonder if this is related to pan spermia with the earth going through an electromagnetic field.

Awesome information OP

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by talklikeapirat
In these experiments the seeds and eggs were briefly exposed to an eletrostatic field, a high voltage field without any flowing current.

Well that sounds simple enough to experiment with at home! I've always wanted to be a mad scientist.

What exactly would you need to generate an electrostatic field?

A fast breeding aquarium fish like the neon tetra would make a nice test subject. Or maybe grow some primordial weed

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

For electrostatic treatment of the seeds we shall employ a conventional flat condenser setup similar to that show on Figure 3. The condenser will be attached to a DC high-­‐ voltage generator for precise electric field strength control. The seeds / samples will be deposited in between the condenser plates and thus immersed in uniform electric field produced by the DC power supply. The controls will be placed in a similar condenser, which, however, will not be connected to the power supply.

Your thoughts reflected mine precisely. I thought, how much harder might this be than making liposomal C, wherein the C is subjected to a sonic current for a time? Maybe I could pull some unique, forgotten vegetable strains out of these seeds in my kitchen!

The PDF states that since electricity and magnetism go hand-in-hand, they are working with magnetic fields as well. This looks even easier, as they seem to simply suspend the seeds between two permanent magnets, Varying the magnets' distance of separation changes the strength of the field.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Brilliant thread OP. I read about this a few years ago on some random ATS thread and had since forgotten about it. Although this thread contains much more information about the experiment. I hate to be a negative nancy, but before I really buy into this I'd like to read some skeptical articles on this phenomena to see if there are any decent counter-arguments against it.

But if this is a real phenomena it's Monsatan's worste nightmare, because it does the exact opposite of what they do... it restores the nutrients and other nice properties which have been lost from the strains through constant genetic modification and controlled breeding. It essentially gives us the ability to undo everything they have done to change nature.

reply to post by The Cusp

Or maybe grow some primordial weed

Well they say modern weed is a lot more potent then the older strains... but who knows.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Pretty cool, thanks for the thread.

Not sure about the devolving of the fish though, I believe that's how scary movies end.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

consider this:

If monsanto is using animal genes on plant matter to create new properties that they deem desirable, then would "devolving" a seed not bring about some rather unseemly consequences?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

consider this:

If monsanto is using animal genes on plant matter to create new properties that they deem desirable, then would "devolving" a seed not bring about some rather unseemly consequences?

Yeah I was thinking about that too. Apparently this phenomena doesn't actually change the genetic makeup of the seeds/eggs/whatever... it changes the way the genes are expressed. Definitely an interesting question you pose... if genes from multiple different species are put into one plant, and then we change the way those genes are expressed, I have no idea what would happen.

+32 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I was wondering what might be happening with this technology, and the following conjecture occurred to me.
Given that at any moment the earth is possessed by a complex and variable electrical magnetic system, it stands to reason that periods of time carry a characteristic, general, "electromagnetic signature."
Everything that is presently being born, growing, or dying, is doing so under the pervasive influence of the electromagnetic signature, NOW.
Might it be that the pervasive electrical system of earth expresses to DNA, the information needed for evolution to take appropriate direction? That the earths electrical condition 'triggers' the traits in organisms which are apt for the present stage of development here?
So I wondered whether, if by establishing a different electrostatic field around a seed, a resonance is created that 'fools' the seed. The electromagnetic signature may now resemble more closely that of a different time. So the DNA responds to its only source of information, the electricity, and responds by developing an organism appropriate to the earth 'out there' as the information has dictated.
Were all this the case, it seems we could "dial" the electrostatic field to resemble the frequencies of a particular time, and the subjected seed would respond by bearing an organism of the corresponding evolutionary phase.

edit on 6-4-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Two thumbs up.
BRILLIANT read from start to finish. It really does inspire the imagination as to what is really possible, and it seems that anything is.

So what were the results from Human Testing ? ? ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join