It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This coming Sunday, April 7th, Our Lord pours His unfathomable divine mercy on everybody who wishes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
I must be forgiven for my actions. When has he ever apologized? I suppose that vacation he took during the Holocaust was just a misunderstanding. I suppose the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor, or the necessity for the nukes to be dropped on their cities, was all just a miscalculation. I suppose every single mass murder and every single tragedy is completely exonerable in the eyes of the almighty as long as he's the one responsible for them. But if someone is to feel love and attraction for another of the same gender, that's a sin worthy of eternal damnation?

Seems legit.

Or even worse, some would say that those destructive acts ARE from this "loving" God himself and it is his "wrath" (Revenge) towards us for not doing whatever he asks of us. So, if bad things happen including innocent children or unborn children (pregnant women) getting killed, it is our "own" fault for not pleasing God good enough by obeying his every command.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
I must be forgiven for my actions. When has he ever apologized? I suppose that vacation he took during the Holocaust was just a misunderstanding. I suppose the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor, or the necessity for the nukes to be dropped on their cities, was all just a miscalculation. I suppose every single mass murder and every single tragedy is completely exonerable in the eyes of the almighty as long as he's the one responsible for them. But if someone is to feel love and attraction for another of the same gender, that's a sin worthy of eternal damnation?

Seems legit.

Or even worse, some would say that those destructive acts ARE from this "loving" God himself and it is his "wrath" (Revenge) towards us for not doing whatever he asks of us. So, if bad things happen including innocent children or unborn children (pregnant women) getting killed, it is our "own" fault for not pleasing God good enough by obeying his every command.

Your pride, God knows what is good for you, He is your creator. You do no want to follow what is good for you so you reject God. How can you speak of an unborn child and not put two and two together.

Who created that child? Think how complicated. "I am mad at God" doesn't work. Instead of rejoicing at
your beloved creator, you reject Him. Next time someone hurts you rejects you, think of how God the Father
must feel.

This evening, before you fall to sleep, ask God in one prayer, please God, give me faith to believe in You. He
will answer your prayer.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join