It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Disturbing Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Last night I had a very disturbing dream.

In the dream I was at home where I live now; and these people knocked on my door; I recognized one of them who was a friendly acquaintance (but in my awake life don't know this person); anyway...behind him were all these people and they one by one walked into my apartment; pushing past me looking around.

I was in a state of semi-shock and trauma has they came into my apartment. I realized that they were Satan Worshippers; I then woke up.

Whoever on ATS is good at interpreting dreams; please let me know what you think this dream means.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well the standard dream definition of seeing Satan or demons in your dreams is that there is something wrong in your life, some sort of wrongdoing, perhaps some guilt your holding in.

At least that's what I was taught in psychology. Maybe you should examine your life and see if there's anything you need to confront or let go of?

I wish you the best.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Thanks for your response; but I know that is not it; I am good in that area; I have forgiven others and myself for past mistakes.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Maybe you have a secret that you're afraid of being found out, or maybe it is related to the dream you had last year
where there was the possibility of a curse if I recall correctly. Or it is possible that you feel that someone or something is infringing on your personal space. That's all I got.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Caladonea,

here's my gestalt take on it, for what it's worth.

You're pretty aware that there is an awful lot of tension in the air now because of this very nervous situation with Nth Korea and the US (and its allied nations). It's now at the point that if something very bad were to begin, then the evil and negativity that goes along with it will just force itself into our lives, even if the whole thing was none of our own doing in the first place. Our lives can be drastically impacted by these external forces.

The person in your dream who you recognized as a friendly acquaintance (but who you don't personally know in real life), could simply represent the good side of your own nation or nationality. But once that apparently friendly person gets pulled into something as dire as a war, then all the evil follows in after it, meaning your own nation is affected as well.

So, I take your dream as your mind or your inner self trying to deal with an reconcile the anxieties you feel around you.

However, that's just my take and has no special validity.

~Mike

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hey there Caladonea

I had a dream last night,of being in a house that i did'nt know,and this strange-looking plane,or thing that looked a lot like a plane, landed right next to it.Bit bigger than a Cessna,with blue and red lights.

I was very concerned,i wanted to hide,but i did'nt know the house,and i had a feeling they were going to find me anyway.They came in,four men,but not Satanists,just normal older men,the one whose face i remember,must've been in his 70's.They said they were doctors,and asked me if i was XXXXXX(in the dream,they gave a first name and a family name,but i cannot remember the names,only in the dream,that it was/had been my names,as a matter of fact) So i said:"No,i am Mrs.YYYYYY(my current real life married family name)which was different from what they asked.

It looked then like they were leaving,and i was relieved that was over,i felt very intimidated by them.Then you would'nt believe what this oldest doctor did-he suddenly,as he was leaving,turned around,reached out fast as a snake,and stuck his finger into my mouth,and under my bottom lip,i protested,startled,and very annoyed.Then he tried to stick his finger under my right eye's bottom eyelid,so by this time i started grappling with him,i was really upset,even though i felt intimidated.Another,slightly younger doctor then came to help him,to subdue me,i guess,and that's as far as i remember.

I dimly recall snatches of dreams before that,of being pursued through the dark streets of a town i did'nt recognise,but not a nightmare.There were places with light,and other people,not like i had a monster on my tail.I guess,rather,trying to avoid a person(s) whom i absolutely did not want anything to do with,or have near me.

Well i did have a little sore on the inside of my bottom lip this morning where the old fart stuck his finger under my lip in the dream-and my eye was puffy underneath,while the other one was not.Not pleasant dreams.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Seeing as you don't know the people, the dream I feel isn't personal, it is for you to tell others.

Based on my research the next major attack on humanity is being choregraphed by a bunch of Satan worshipping leaders. Using Super soldiers and 4th Reich Neo-Nazis.
In fact this Nazi cult is behind the North Koreans, according to my dreams.

You are just getting a heads up, so you can protect yourself-white light, etc, or the covering of Jesus, if you believe in Him.

My latest themes are doing tests, brides and Dragons. Especially a red one coming to earth.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

A knock on your door means a new awareness is trying to make itself known to you. You made the choice to open the door. You got more than you bargained for, however. You gave an inch, but "they" took a mile.

Be careful who you allow into your life. They may not be who they appear to be initially. You don't have to be paranoid, but be careful of friends of friends (if you know what I mean). Just be aware and don't open yourself up too quickly or too much.

edit on 5-4-2013 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

join