It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pawns in the Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Has anyone read this book? I haven't read it yet. It's written by William Guy Carr. I had the wise idea of going to the library to try and get it. Right. More like memoirs from George Bush.

Anyway his book covers the Luciferian Conspiracy, which at first I'm always a little skeptical about, but just read the link I posted below and you'll see what I mean.

Just reading the excerpts gave me a better understanding overall on the grand conspiracy.

www.michaeljournal.org...

Pike’s plan was as simple as it has proved effective. He required that Communism, Naziism, Political Zionism, and other International movements be organized and used to foment the three global wars and three major revolutions. The first world war was to be fought so as to enable the Illuminati to overthrow the powers of the Tzars in Russia and turn that country into the stronghold of Atheistic-Communism. The differences stirred up by agentur of the Illuminati between the British and German Empires were to be used to foment this war. After the war ended, Communism was to be built up and used to destroy other governments and weaken religions.

World War Three is to be fomented by using the differences the agentur of the Illuminati stir up between Political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. The war is to be directed in such a manner that Islam (the Arab World including Mohammedanism) and Political Zionism (including the State of Israel) will destroy themselves while at the same time the remaining nations, once more divided against each other on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion physically, mentally, spiritually and economically. Can any unbiased and reasoning person deny that the intrigue now going on in the Near, Middle, and Far East isn’t designed to accomplish this devilish purpose?

Sound familiar?

How about WW2?

World War Two was to be fomented by using the differences between Fascists and Political Zionists. This war was to be fought so that Naziism would be destroyed and the power of Political Zionism increased so that the sovereign state of Israel could be established in Palestine. During world war two International Communism was to be built up until it equalled in strength that of united Christendom. At this point it was to be contained and kept in check until required for the final social cataclysm. Can any informed person deny Roosevelt and Churchill did not put this policy into effect ?

now every time someone says viva revolution you can say to them they're being used by an occult who worship Lucifer.
edit on 4-4-2013 by Kang69 because: -Lucifer

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Viva La Revolution~!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Well whatever, it was a bad joke. What do you think about the link, or the text I quoted?

I'm surprised out of all the things in the link you could say something about or quote, you choose to explode my crap joke thinking it was some sort of conclusion to this thread.

Sorry if this comes off as insult, I'm not aiming that way, I just think it's funny that's what you chose to reply about. ANWAY.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Naahhhh I have a pretty thick hide~ non taken ^_^

As for the quotes and link, they were very informative and it does sound very familiar. Actually erily familiar~

I actually appreciate the quotes and links as I like reading information as such quoted.

I prolly came off a bit brash, my appologies it was meant with good humor behind it.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You can get Pawns in the Game and Red Fog Over America at Conspiracy Culture bookstore in Toronto, Canada. Definitely worth reading!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Your Luciferian post is most correct.The basis of the NWO is the return to a fuedlism.......However many will die.They......will eliminate the eledly and the poor first......watch.....no ssino disability check no snap....people will go wild....This is what they want and expect.....They want a global way.....eliminating 1 billion localizers........I do know some of the people...this is no joke......please be careful

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I will continue.Time is short-..these people are gangsters and want a glorious world only for the rich and enough peasents under racist rule to work for them.....Billions will die.WW3 is the way....in there eyes.....I have been told this.So why am I telling you......I was taken into confidence because of my bloodline.I am not Luciferian.They are.....period.9/11 was a sacrifice to usher in the NWO.....I have been told this bluntly........Please keep provisions in your home.Don't believe the govt or TV.all are propaganda..THESE PEOPLE ARE BEHIND IT ALL.For decade after decade...now They feel too many people are on the planet...funny there is vast enough room here and in many other countries......indoor all year farming wouldend hunger and famine.collection of flood waters into ships that would bring water to the thirsty...this is what a new world is to me.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by remmington

Dude/dudette thank you for that post. Sorry I have a horrible habit of replying to my own threads.

Do you think WW3 could end in Nuclear Holocaust? Wouldn't that sort of screw up the world for them later on for their perfect sort of NWO? If you look at WW1-WW2 the casualty rates soared so indeed you could be right, a WW3 could indeed be a way of massive depopulation.

And the whole thing about this guy predicting the 3 world wars in a letter is simply mind boggling, especially the prediction on WW3 with the downfall of the Zionists and the Arabs.

I look forward to your posts, and I plan driving through my laziness and reading Pawns in the Game. I'm ordering it off Amazon ASAP and I'm going to share it with some family. (even if they think im absolutely nuts)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

I mentioned William Guy Carr in my thread:
Founding Fathers of the Conspiracy and Truth Movement

Here's the info I provided about him in that thread, including a link to "Pawns in the Game".

William Guy Carr (1895-1959)

William Guy Carr was an author and Canadian Naval Officer during the first and second World Wars. During the 1930's Carr began to lecture and spread awareness of the Illuminati, the Rothschild Central Banking System, and the international agenda for a one world economic and social system. William Guy Carr was the first to predict a third World War that would center on Zionism versus Islam. Carr also highlighted a 'World Revolutionary Movement' lead by the 'Synagogue of Satan', Luciferianism, Satanism, and secret societies.

Pawns In The Game (PDF)

Lecture Regarding: Pawns In The Game

SATAN, Prince Of This World

I am utterly fascinated with William Guy Carr's prediction of a 3rd World War centering around the Jews and the Muslims.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Hey Kgnow thanks for the links.

I'm also fascinated by it, the prediction about WW3 seems spot on now if you look on what's happening in the middle east. If it's going to happen though, I hope it doesn't end in Nuclear Holocaust as some sort of massive depopulation event, and that's what I'm still skeptical about, if they wanted this perfect Feudal system world, why would they bother with Nuclear Holocaust? The fallout would last for hundreds of years if not more.

Well anyway I can't believe his book (Satan Price of this World) is right there for free to view. I'll also look at your thread as well.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

join