It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US base on standby as North Korea moves missile to the coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

US base on standby as North Korea moves missile to the coast

www.telegraph .co.uk

North Korea has taken a concrete military step by moving a missile with “considerable range” to its east coast, South Korea's Defence minister has said. t
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dailymail.co.uk

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
S.This Article I believe was released around 1 hour ago, if it is true tensions seem to be going up and up as the region gets squeezed to breaking point.south Korean Defense Minister Kim Kwan-jin dismissed reports in Japanese media that the missile could be a KN-08, believed to be a long-range missile, if operable could hit the United States

www.telegraph .co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

worldnews.nbcnews.com...
edit on 4-4-2013 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't know why they'd bother to move a missile a couple of KMs that's capable of thousands of KMs of flight, unless they want people to say "hey!, lookie there, they're moving a missile around!".

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
We need to pop the cork on this party. Let hammer the NK until no more issues exist. I'm down to fight. Get some!

edit on 4-4-2013 by wrksstudios because: Boo!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
telegraph, nbcnews, foxnews. its not like they have an agenda LOL
i refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of your sources

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Camp Zama Japan has first response to South Korea if the balloon goes up -
Camp Zama Japan Conditions all Green as of this writing
Non Combatant Evac Status - NONE - Normal
It looks like US Army Japan has not raised it's alert status to anything really big.

Kadena AFB Japan
Kadena supports the S. Korea Mission of the US Armed Forces.
NOTHING is being stated at Kadena about evac of non essentials and civilians.
However, they DID send air assets and firepower to S. Korea.
But again .. nothing looks as to a 'raised alert status' ....
Kids are still in school .. etc etc etc

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The article contained this paragraph:

The Musudan missile could be test-fired as a show of strength on April 15, the anniversary of the birth of North Korea’s founder and “eternal” leader, Kim Il-sung.

I read an article from a Japanese website that stated virtually the same thing this morning.

Just more fear mongering from the media.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

Maybe lil kim is just doing the truffle shuffle with a missle launcher??? It's called busy time!~
Gotta make sure the populace of DPRK believe his belicose rhetoric now
unbenounced to being surrounded by land air and sea by the colors that don't run or make idle threats and when American's threaten to bomb someone.....

WE BOMB THEM GOOD~

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrksstudios
We need to pop the cork on this party. Let hammer the NK until no more issues exist. I'm down to fight. Get some!

What and condemn innumerable amount of your countrymen to death? and not to mention the possibly hundreds of thousands of Koreans North and South that could die

The fact that they moved A missile to the coast suggests to me that they want it to be noticed and in reality it is not a threat just posturing... start worrying if they start popping up all over N Korea, one missile could easily be stopped before it's got near the border never mind any other foreign nation.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrksstudios

You're down to fight? So everyone reading can assume you are in the armed forces?

Are you Korean(North or South)? Or Japanese perhaps?
Your locations says California, so I'll assume you are American.

Have you asked the people of either of the two Korea's whether they are "down to fight" and ready to "get some"?

It will be their countries that will be destroyed in war, not yours.
It will be their families who will be in harms way, possibly killed, not yours.
It is their lives that will be destroyed, not yours.

But your "down to fight" and ready to "get some".

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Camp Zama Japan has first response to South Korea if the balloon goes up -
Camp Zama Japan Conditions all Green as of this writing
Non Combatant Evac Status - NONE - Normal
It looks like US Army Japan has not raised it's alert status to anything really big.

Kadena AFB Japan
Kadena supports the S. Korea Mission of the US Armed Forces.
NOTHING is being stated at Kadena about evac of non essentials and civilians.
However, they DID send air assets and firepower to S. Korea.
But again .. nothing looks as to a 'raised alert status' ....
Kids are still in school .. etc etc etc

Interesting isn't it......... really think about this. Who is really trying to attack who here?
The media is doing its usual job with peddling lies and propaganda. Zionist run media doesn't have to only target arabs... I think there's a common agreement that as long as the US will support Israel and its psychopathic agenda the zionists will support the US with sending out the propaganda needed to get the people's agreement that "of course we need to pre-emptive strike that country thousands of miles away that is incapable of attacking our homeland... just like Iraq, Libya and what ever posed a huge threat to our home land..."

It's all a load of bull.

One thing is certain. If you want to acknowledge and know for sure that NK is moving anything here and there, you'd most likely hear it from NK themselves..... they need to appear volatile and angry, because they are scared. This is not hard to understand. NK will not try to hide their troop movements....

So anything that only comes from the media or US officials, # it, they are all a bunch of freaking liars who need your unquestionable support for their crimes against the world one more time.

new topics

top topics

join