It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumors of collaboration between ET intelligences and our government is pure disinfo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Wow, great thread and some incisive thinking going on..as a long-term researcher into the whole spectrum since 1983 I have a struggle trying to accommodate all the aspects, maybe trying to understand the psychology of the visitors is going to be more beneficial in the absence of hard evidence that would answer even the most baked in sceptic. My thoughts alternate between..
- the 'prometheus' theory, visitors as seeders of life/humans as terraformers; would we do this in their situation? And presumably, we'd probably have robots by then, so why develop a potentially dangerous life form
- why don't they land in a city, etc? well, humans have done the big public landing and take me to your leader thing when we've had some sort of cultural arrogance and weaponry. But why get involved in clandestine meetings with the government? we don't tend to do this now when dealing with ancient civilisations in remote places so we'd have to assume any advanced race would do the same? or would it?
- does this suggest multiple races are in contact or conflict or we're in contact with a race whose behaviour isn't necessarily representative of their nation/state, much like a rogue explorer?
- why do these contradictions appear like advanced technology ships visiting us but they don't possess biotech to either make or synthesize what they need without clumsy abductions. Why bother taking a person and performing experiments when they could probably just break into a sperm bank or university?

Just a few of the things that keep me coming back to this eternal debate!
leno

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by d00d557

OP, you seem to do an excellent reading of material that suit your needs and ignoring other. Suppose we directly tackle the reality of the UFOs. You evidently don't accept them. At least, it seems you are ignoring that they give every evidence of the ETs here in technologically advanced ships. So are they, or are they not legitimate? If so, then, how do you explain the many reports since the mid-1970s of the mysterious black triangles that seem to operate with the same systems as UFOs (massless motion). Are they alien ships too, our re-engineering of alien ships or the imaginations of people like myself and 20 others in a group that witnessed one in 1989.

The larger question is why would aliens not interact with us? We would have a lot to learn from them and why wouldn't they be willing to teach us. In fact, some say that this one-world frenzy we are undergoing at present is a direct result of the ETs telling us to work together and do such sensible things as stop global wars.

You exhibit a very selective approach to this whole situation While I know that I have a tendency to slap the word "disinformation" around to various threads, your words that deny disinfo are about as disinfo as you can get.
Your straw man wants to rely on your own brand of logic except in your piecemeal application while ignoring tons of collaborating evidence on every point. It all is part of a whole, buddy, many many parts slip together to show the picture of what is happening to our world. Maybe you are too conventional and traditional to see it, but others can. It is highly visible to the open minded. As a UFO abductee many years ago, I've had a front row seat.

This is indeed a very complicated phenomenon. However I think you misinterpret my findings. I know for a fact beings from other worlds and dimensions are here, but they are NOT in bed with our government. I find it highly plausible that they themselves have bases both underground and underwater but not jointly operated between humans and EBEns. This is not to say though that some interaction has not taken place because it has. Both in interceptions of craft by our "fast movers" and inadvertent meetings such as rendlesham. However never in such a capacity as technology exchanges and secret deals. Any antigravitic technology (or otherwise) utilized in deep black programs has been gleaned from all the recovered ETVs over the past six decades. Not because orthon decided it would be a good idea to give such a savage hateful divisive species technology beyond their wildest comprehension. They wouldn't be so foolish. Monkeys in space with FTL capability and nuclear armament out the wazoo. It's not that they wish not to interact with us, although some i'm sure are staunch non-interventionalists. It's just the difficulty in doing so. As of now we are not united under any nation or even humanity as a whole. How in gods name can thse beings expect us to learn or benefit from this exchange (as much as they hope to) when we cannot even stop killing eachother and realize the oneness of our species and all it's wonderful manifestations. Until we have our # together so to speak as a species no meaningful contact on any scale whatsoever will be had between our civilization and any other. Although there are always exceptions as individuals have always and I assume will always be abducted. Also we should probably stop trying to intercept them every time they enter our airspace. Kinda puts a damper on any goodwill or generous acts when you've all these little primitive metal hornets buzzing after you everywhere we go. Not only this but I believe technology from the star wars defense initiative has been implimented against ETV. This is but an overly simplified synopsis, but I feel it encompasses a good bit. The truth in this phenomenon was difficult enough to grasp in the 60's let alone now. After all the damage the serpo, terra, and dulce papers have caused as well as that fake story from fort dix where the sentry shot a being in a silver suit. This collaboration takes many different forms but most of it all stems from Richard Doty aka "Falcon" from the AFSOI and the "condor" his handler. Hell even william moore was active in the coverup. He willingly disseminated information he knew was a mix of half truths and zero truths in order to get "closer to the truth.". You must watch dilligently as you never know the motive or origination of the information you are reading. The coverrup is alive and well, and more entrenched than ever.
edit on 7-4-2013 by d00d557 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2013 by d00d557 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557
I know for a fact beings from other worlds and dimensions are here, but they are NOT in bed with our government.

And what would the source of this knowledge be?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by poorleno
Wow, great thread and some incisive thinking going on..as a long-term researcher into the whole spectrum since 1983 I have a struggle trying to accommodate all the aspects, maybe trying to understand the psychology of the visitors is going to be more beneficial in the absence of hard evidence that would answer even the most baked in sceptic. My thoughts alternate between..
- the 'prometheus' theory, visitors as seeders of life/humans as terraformers; would we do this in their situation? And presumably, we'd probably have robots by then, so why develop a potentially dangerous life form
- why don't they land in a city, etc? well, humans have done the big public landing and take me to your leader thing when we've had some sort of cultural arrogance and weaponry. But why get involved in clandestine meetings with the government? we don't tend to do this now when dealing with ancient civilisations in remote places so we'd have to assume any advanced race would do the same? or would it?
- does this suggest multiple races are in contact or conflict or we're in contact with a race whose behaviour isn't necessarily representative of their nation/state, much like a rogue explorer?
- why do these contradictions appear like advanced technology ships visiting us but they don't possess biotech to either make or synthesize what they need without clumsy abductions. Why bother taking a person and performing experiments when they could probably just break into a sperm bank or university?

Just a few of the things that keep me coming back to this eternal debate!
leno

Very good observations my good man. These little discrepancies always catch my attention too. I must remind myself though that not all we percieve from direct experiences with these beings is all that it seems. They interact with us on such a level that it surpasses the physical. As if they themselves are a rorschact blot on which we project our unconscious hopes and fears. We may not even be seeing them as they appear at all. Our mind may just create a workable scenario in order to lay down framework with which our minds have some way to interpret these experiences. As in most cases it is almost a complete mental and sensory overload. The more I read the more infnitely complex this subject becomes. Although I am convinced only a certain fixed percentage are from actual solar systems from the distant galaxies of this universe. The others I believe come from other universes or dimensions.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy

Originally posted by d00d557
I know for a fact beings from other worlds and dimensions are here, but they are NOT in bed with our government.

And what would the source of this knowledge be?

Purely anecdotal, but when you see craft before your very eyes performing feats that piss all over our current understanding of physics then it's no longer a debate. Multiple different occasions I might add, sober during all of them. They are here my friend, make no mistake about it. The sooner you accept this the less time you will waste wondering and the more ground you can cover. No not all of these craft are ours but some are. I suspect we have pioneered the triangular shape from certain craft and even moved beyond that design since.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join