It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much will your funeral cost you or your loved ones?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I've always fantasized about a Doctor having his way with me...after death, I'll get my wish, and then some....

Des

edit on 2-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

While this song is playing?....... youtu.be... And the thermostat set at a "cozy" 40 degree's? I've heard of "playing dead", [ ] but.........damn.

That's pretty macabre of you Destiny. Didn't know you had it in you.

And on THAT note, how I end up is between me and my family. Cost isn't an issue.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

You *know* I posted that tongue in cheek. Casting a light of humor, on a humorless subject.

But, one of my fav old TV shows was....Six Feet Under....take it as you may....

Off to listen to the vid you posted.....

Des

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The whole death industry s a racket. It's so maudlin, it makes the prospect of death worse than it already is. Either donate your body for its organs orr get buried 3 feet under the soil, where you can be eaten by worms and bugs, returning you to the earth. Then grow a tree on your fertilised plot.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ahhh you weird strange creatures with your attachments to things and .. things.

I imagine it being along the lines of...

THE skeletal remains of a 75-year-old man have been found in a central Perth state housing apartment where he died up to two years ago despite neighbours urging housing department officials next door to check on him.

except I'll try and keep off the nice chair. Might as well leave them something to sell once they've broken in.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

I don't have a funeral plan and I don't expect family to pay for it either, I couldn't care if they even turn up.. I would rather take myself out the bush and die peacefully, similar to how a cat spends its last days

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I've donated my body to science. Otherwise, I fully plan to burden my state with my cremation or my V.A. burial. My plans are to be cremated. But, ya never know how these hospitals operate anymore. The closer you are to death, the faster they are to take your organs. I really did give my body away. I'm afraid they will kill me before I'm dead. It's happened before. I think suicide makes better sense at this time. The vultures at the hospitals are far too eager.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join