It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

signature problems..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Please excuse my ignorance but I cannot get my signature photo to actually show.. It is within the allowed dimensions and is not any of the illegal content.
I'm very confused.
Banquo

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Banquo

Do you mean your Avatar photo? Go to the top of the page and click on TOOLS in the blue bar. You can upload your photo from there.

Des

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply, but no not my avatar photo. I uploaded my image to ATS and then chose the option to use it as my signature, the link to the photo showed up in my signature box, I pressed update or what ever it says. Now all I see is a symbol for a photo in my signature

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Banquo

How many Kb is the image?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I can't remember exactly, I'm currently on my iPod and I had created and uploaded the photo from my laptop. It's 300 x 50 pixels if that matters?
Honestly this isn't life or death so ill just mess around with it some more

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Banquo

The signature feature is a little buggy. You can't just hit the signature button and have your code automatically input into your profile and hit upload like with your avatar or background image.

Just IGNORE the green signature button on your pic page and open a new tab by clicking TOOLS+ on your userbar. This will take you to your Member Center where you can fix your signature.

From there, just copy the "Use in a post:" BB Code and paste it right into the sig box and hit SUBMIT.

If you want the image to be centered in the sig box, copy the "External full URL link:" and paste it in between [ atsimg] and [ /atsimg] without the space after the first bracket and it will appear centered in your sig box after you hit SUBMIT.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/rh4f3d3f5b.gif[/atsimg]

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Thank you so much!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Banquo

Always a pleasure to help out.

Also remember, you still have room in there for more inspirational quotes or to post links to your latest threads if you like. Just type it in before or after your sig pic using the regular ATS BB codes. You still have about two or three lines you could use yet.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarob432
Go to the website WWW.swpc.noaa.gov/sxi/goes15/cs_pthna .this is the latest observation for the last 24 hours.
Look to the right of the sun. See the little black dot move. It's as big as the earth. What is it?????
edit on 1-4-2013 by guitarob432 because: bad link

How does this apply to uploading a sig pic thread......

You could find more answers in the UFO or Science forums.....just letting you know.

Des

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

And now it seems that ats is not even going to help me with this.
edit on 6-4-2013 by guitarob432 because: auto correct error.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarob432

If you get your 20 posts you can make your own thread about it like every other member around here.

Just 17 more to go and you can post all the threads you want. Get to it.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The above buttons,two of them are myATS and TOOLs,the function of operating signature is in one of them

new topics

top topics

join