It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange secret service agent with Obama in Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hi everyone. Normally I would dismiss the David Icke type of reptilian conspiracy videos, but this video seriously gives me the creeps. The "Man's" facial features are not at all what I consider human, and his actions during Obama's speech are very odd.

Here is the link to the video:

www.wired.com...

Your thoughts? The first thing that caught me off guard was the way he moved. The shape of his head is odd, but many people have odd shaped heads...... The ears though..... and the nose. Something is off with this character.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure there's already a thread regarding this, but it's cool none the less.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidFire

Really? I looked to make sure I wasn't posting something that's already here. I couldn't find one. Like I said before, I don't technically buy in to the whole David Icke theory of the reptilians, but I honestly don't think that guy is human.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I saw this video yesterday. I was like "no way!!"

I really can't confirm or deny the guy in this video but it's really cool though.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This is now the third post about this on ATS..

Here is the original and it is pretty well explained in the original what you are looking at.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
yeah there was a thread on this several days back not sure what the consensus was.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilesTeg
Your thoughts?

posted before

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MilesTeg

Considering the Video of this Alledged "Alien" is in convenient Darkness and out of Focus leaves a Person to Doubt what the Narration is claiming has anything to do with Reality . Sorry , it could be James Carville acting like a Nut as Usual for all we know ...........

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
David Icke makes a bunch of cash off of his books, DVDs and "lectures"... He's in it for the money, like most who claim such things...

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Could he have been a burns victim?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
We've recorded him at over 3 dozen scenes all of which relate to the pattern,

We refer to him as the Observer.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The way he moves his head from side to side almost like an animal, and I've actually seen reptiles do that type of movement, its usually when they are looking for prey. If he is a hybrid then I would think that he is some type of psychic guard because he looks like he's scanning and not just visually. This is getting too weird for me. It looks like this is coming out in the open and thats bad. If true then it shows how much they care now about camoflage. It means that the final phases are coming in and subterfuge is becoming less nescessary.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

He does resemble the Observers, but honestly the Observers look more human than this guy. I don't think he is a burn victim. Don't burn victims have problems with quick movements? My wife is a nurse. I will have to consult her when she gets home.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The Presidents office has issued an official statement (although very tongue-in-cheek) regarding this Secret Service Agent stating that the USA did contemplate hiring reptilian aliens but the cost was outside the budget.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
David Icke makes a bunch of cash off of his books, DVDs and "lectures"... He's in it for the money, like most who claim such things...

-SAP-

Don't be so ignorant! He's not in it for the money. He's in it to pass the information. Is Alex Jones, Christopher Everard, Anthony Hilder, Jim Marrs and all the other researchers out there that are trying to educate and warn the people about the New World Order in it for the money as well? They say more or less what David Icke is saying apart from the reptile part which in actual fact David Icke is only passing that info along.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I've only been on here about a week and I've seen this topic twice now..

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

the obvious question - why did no one in the room notice the " aledged alien " ?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
im sure all the invited are in the know!!.....this guy dont look or appear human,when the sffect on the video change to black and white you can see clearly the shape of his head from the back angle and theres no doubt its the coronal view of a reptile s head.....now the size of the head is enormous in compare to that of a normal human.....the movements of his body reminds me of the cobra when is dancing to an 'enchanter'.....

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Good question. Low-lighting? Or maybe they are "in the know." Maybe the camera just picked up something that couldn't be seen with the naked eye.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Let's go ahead and discuss this in the original thread.

Thanks!

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join