It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are to correct this prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Mark 13:14

But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,)

^Who is willing and able to correct this prophecy? I am!

Follow my correction...

But when we CONTROL understanding and knowing our DESOLATION of abomination, spoken before and after of us our prophet, standing where it ought immeasureable, (let us that read simulation stand,)

If you aren't possessing the kingdom, then you aren't correcting the words written to it either. Us real saints will take possession of our kingdom. As you see in my threads dealing with biblical matters, words like "the" and "a" become "our." And words like "he" become "we". Etc. Now this is taking possession inorder to obtain our very truths of us and our matters.

I will leave this quote 'as is' so that you see why I take control of words written long ago...

Dan 7:18

But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

If you will possess something, it means you will own something. And if you own something, you should maintenance it and keep it up to date. In other wise words, if there are, say, metaphors, you will reveal what they are rather in place of. Etc.

I am worthy to open the words and unseal the book which the book of Daniel makes mentioning of. How come? Since I am willing to possess what is also of mine. What is also of mine I can open and unseal right when I desire to do so.
edit on 26-3-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Ok

"He fell off his rocker, and broke his"...

who's next?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
" ^Who is willing and able to correct this prophecy? I am! "

..perhaps that " I " is here the problem, John.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Does anyone here have a trumpet to donate to John?

John! Here, it's yours....now BLOW!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The abomination of desolation is mankind ... ALL of mankind...THEY seat THEMSELVES on the Throne of God to make themselves the King of The Kingdom of God within their midst(spirit) That is the foolishness of man.To believe (worship...religion) that THEY are the masters of their own reality and destiny that THEY have complete control of their lives by their mythical "free will" when the fact is The creator God is 100% in control of EVERYTHING. No one is going to lift themselves up by their own bootstraps...that is the foolishness of men.

None will "ascend" until they have descended...been knocked off the throne.Reality stares everyone in the face everyday and they spit in it's eye.Reality is ... man has ZERO control over the events and purposes of their life .It is a bitter pill to be swallowed yet it WILL be swallowed by EVERYONE when the CREATOR wills it...not themselves.There will be no spoonfulls of sugar to help the medicine go down...but the medicine ...salvation ..deliverance...is a process only GOD enacts.

Man does not awaken themselves or ascend themselves.All the religion in the universe and good thoughts and prayers or meditation or egomanical self absorption of RISING above will only serve one purpose ... to prove the futility and foolishness of it all.There is only one prophecy....it is in the Book of Revelation (The UNVEILING of Yahshua) the prophecy of Yahshua ... Gods salvation...that is what EVERYTHING is about....the clay doesn't tell the potter how to make a pot...even if it could.The abomination that makes desolate is insurmountable by man.The man who operates on himself has a fool for a patient.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Ok
"He fell off his rocker, and broke his"...
who's next?

I'll go
""He fell off his rocker, and broke his"...skull in several places.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
One more to possess...

'As is':

Matt 24:15

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

Possessed:

When we therefore CONTROL understand and know our desolation of abomination, spoken before and after of by us our prophet, remain in our holy ace, (whoso read, let us simulation remain

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

With all of your interpretations of what words really mean, what does "donut" really mean?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Mark 13:14

But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,)

^Who is willing and able to correct this prophecy? I am!

Follow my correction...

But when we CONTROL understanding and knowing our DESOLATION of abomination, spoken before and after of us our prophet, standing where it ought immeasureable, (let us that read simulation stand,)

If you aren't possessing the kingdom, then you aren't correcting the words written to it either. Us real saints will take possession of our kingdom. As you see in my threads dealing with biblical matters, words like "the" and "a" become "our." And words like "he" become "we". Etc. Now this is taking possession inorder to obtain our very truths of us and our matters.

I will leave this quote 'as is' so that you see why I take control of words written long ago...

Dan 7:18

But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

If you will possess something, it means you will own something. And if you own something, you should maintenance it and keep it up to date. In other wise words, if there are, say, metaphors, you will reveal what they are rather in place of. Etc.

I am worthy to open the words and unseal the book which the book of Daniel makes mentioning of. How come? Since I am willing to possess what is also of mine. What is also of mine I can open and unseal right when I desire to do so.
edit on 26-3-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

Whats gunna happen is the feathered serpent will hover above sacred land such as jeruselam. When you see this, know the end of times is near. Trust in the black dogs. I have seen them and i am their messenger, their personal messenger.

It took me a while to awaken but i am enlightened and awake now since my experiences. Know that the pleiadians are owl people, and that the owl people genetically modified themselves for different tools. The reptillian of the bunch are their warriors. They are bred to be strong agile birds with scales. Where as the smaller people with rounded eyes are smarter, they are the technical leaders. the ones with the light colored skin. The greys work beneith them, As the greys still have owl like eyes, They follow the pleiadians orders without question because they are their genetic slaves.

So you see that the pleiadians purposely make their appearence on the internet as human like beings, that are kind and here to help. This is all false, and infact is warned in the bible...

And with everyone claiming to be a star seed this star seed that. Iv seen Yahweh, the shapeshifting alien twice and i do not claim to be a star seed. My soul is from earth, but i am very very old. I was here around the time of atlantis, And even then we did not come from another planet. Earth was created for us and along with us we are noy Lyran or anything else but human. And yahweh made sure of this.

So ignore any garbage you hear about the light or the dark or blah blah blah. Only Justice and injustice exist. There is no evil no light or dark personified as beings with intention. A light and dark being can both be evil. Its up to you to decide if a being gives you a choice. Or forces something upon you. The feathered serpent is forcing this rapture upon us, So i want you to consider the pleiadians if they are even good at all... they forcibly make their way through peoples bodies. Possession, They take people even if people don't want to be taken.

People are lost, but if i can. if its possible. To save but a few more people i will. So await the day of yahwehs return, Seek the black wolf.

edit on 28-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join