It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italys Overturns Amanda Knox Murder Aquittal, Orders New Trial

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency

Originally posted by MiG24
As such, I suggest that all US citizens should be banned outright from entering any EU country for any purpose. There is no reason for a US citizen to be in the EU in any case,

Ban me from the EU, please.

Meredith would still be dead if you had your way, because Rudy Guede was not an American, fool.

Amanda is far superior to your fake royals or the stupid family and the stupid EU rags that the EU sheeple worship so much that they could believe a story by a pedophile one eyed criminal prosecutor Mignini.

Go worship your fake queen and all your stupid fake ugly royals and we will continue not to give a damn about them. Too bad we can't band the stupid EU media for pushing this fake royal crappola on American TV. Like we really care about when some skinny ugly uk chick is having the premature bald guys baby.

Justice has been served, Perugia's system gave the rapist killer Guede time in prison and the Kercher's need to leave America out of their ordeal because America and Amanda don't have a damn thing to do with their daughter's death. Had she not been out whoring around with a street urchin, she'd probably still be alive.
edit on 4/3/13 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

What a stupid, childish post..what the heck have the royal family got to do with anything, and the only reason they appear on american TV is because clearly some americans are interested

As for your comments about Meredith and her family, they are beneath contempt, as I believe it was knox who had the reputation of being promiscuous and of course taking drugs to add to her somewhat shady character..

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
What a stupid, childish post..

... and yet you ignore the stupid and childish 'I hate all americans' by those who agree
with your position. Nice.

As for your comments about Meredith and her family, they are beneath contempt,

Again with the 'your comments about Meredith and her family are beneath contempt' ... Too bad it's absurd. The poster made no contemptable comment about Meredith or her family.

as I believe it was knox who had the reputation of being promiscuous and of course taking drugs to add to her somewhat shady character..

.. and there it is. Regurgitation of the tabloid fodder planted by a corrupt prosecutor.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I see this is still Europe versus the USA then. Typical really, shame on ATS.

Personally, i am reserving any further comment on this case until the retrial has occurred. I would point out though that IF she is found guilty (Knox) then she could never leave the USA again (assuming she won't be attending Italy for a retrial). International arrest warrants being such that she wouldn't even have to get off a plane, merely touch down in another country to be arrested (on the plane).

Clearly though, if she is subsequently found innocent then she could go where she likes (and probably launch a rather large law suit for compensation).

Basically, wait and see the outcome. Because, frankly, any other position at this stage is absolutely baloney and bears no semblance to the facts unless you happen to be involved in the investigation ( and therefore have access to all the information on this case).

Pro and Anti positions are simply ridiculuous at this stage.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now
[more

Oh, come on now it was the prosecutor Mignini who falsely planted the stories about Amanda being promiscuous and the Kercher's happily perpetuated it.

The Kercher's continue to engage and repeat MIgnini and the UK press lies as an attempt cause harm to an innocent woman.

At some point the Kercher's need to be publicly called on their BS. They have hid behind a veil of everyone feeling bad for them while throwing rocks at Knox and anyone who supports her. Amanda can be nice and tactful, because she is and has to be, but I don't.

The UK press is the promotion tool of the royals which gives them their false accomplishments and it is the same tool that was used to trash Amanda. Take that tool away and most the world would forget about the royals and their promotional power would disappear in the same manner that Amanda wouldn't have all the adversaries she does. (not claiming the royals are bad or good - just falsely elevated people used as a control mechanism)

The same tools were used to perpetuate all the false terrorist agenda as well. It is the primary tool of how the world is controlled other than the financial leverage used by those who own them.

edit on 4/3/13 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
as I believe it was knox who had the reputation of being promiscuous and of course taking drugs to add to her somewhat shady character..

Yes but that charge can be leveled on around oh...60 to 90% of the population. If it is true anyway i mean...golly she had a boyfriend.

Also, i posted this previously, the Italian justice system views this as a normal part of the procedure. First i am hearing of it as well.
edit on 3-4-2013 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I hope America does NOT let her get deported.. Screw itally and their kangaroo court system.. First she was guilty, then over turned, now over turned again, this IS A JOKE people.. If she is guilty or not God will judge her..

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx
I hope America does NOT let her get deported.. Screw itally and their kangaroo court system.. First she was guilty, then over turned, now over turned again, this IS A JOKE people.. If she is guilty or not God will judge her..

I can't imagine a scenario where US would deport this girl for trial....this is getting ridiculous. If they had the goods on her they should have kept her locked up.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
She's already been tried. It was ridiculous the first time round, and there was no evidence, strong enough to convict, no strong DNA evidence, UNLIKE the one who was convicted, for in his case, there was strong DNA evidence.

This has nothing to do with making the murdered victims parents feel better, for they would only feel better about innocent people being imprisoned, if they were satanic.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join