It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Docs Reveal Genocide Caused By Chemtrail Testing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You changed the subject, not me. Using silly logical comparing between two topics that have nothing to do with each other.

Some guys weird aunt? What are you talking about now?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Society is not broken...it works exactly the way it's designed too.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I agree, it is silly logic.

So why did the OP use it?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Ask the op.

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, why would truth not be in the mind if the believer?

Using your logic.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Firstly If "they" were spaying CHEMICALS from aircraft (man made flying machines) then YES IT IS A CHEM-TRAIL... (CHEMICAL-TRAIL) whether it dissipates, hangs or whatever its still a chemtrail
secondly its publicly known that "they" have been spraying and testing since at least ww2
so dunno whether people are so silly as to think the government/military wouldnt do such a thing but yet believe 9/11 was an inside job or cia mind control exists, (both of which i believe btw)
but cmon if you guys can believe the government would do that then why not this??? maybe what the op has come across is the predecessor the the chemtrails we all know and love today,
i mean the vietnam war is now a proven lie but no the government wouldnt lie about spraying us
LMFAO!

wiki.answers.com...

^^^^^^^FOR PEOPLE WONDERING WHAT A CHEMTRAIL IS!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Wow its up to 3 now claiming the spraying of chemicals on people from the sky are not chemtrails... Yeah ok and and someone peeing on your back is really it's just raining out...
This confirms a bridge must have collapsed somewhere...

As for the genocide thing I just copied the title of the video so sue me, but hey is there an official number somewhere of what constitutes genocide?

Do you wish to attempt to give a definition of a chemtrail that all can follow?

Some claim its done from 30000 feet using commercial airlines others scream that Geo engineering is proof of, others use military purposes such as spraying chaff as being chemtrails, I mean is there a unified definition like all the other words we use or is chemtrail another special word that anyone can use and can mean a number of things, like people using the term UFO and meaning Extraterrestrial, Define what a chemtrail is, so then you can find evidence to prove what you are attempting to define. Not giving evidence of other things already labeled in the English language and calling them chemtrails.

Why not show a picture of an elephant and say its a duck, same logic, its one that strives on ignorance.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Second please anyone explain to me how Spraying chemicals on people buildings what ever from planes or on the ground are not chem trails?

Because that's spraying chemicals on roofs and the ground as it says, where is the trail if its on peoples roofs

Is spraying weedkiller on the weeds also chemtrailing?

Is exhaling after inhaling chemtrailing?

Is letting one go also chemtrailling?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
ALSO... there is a us patent on chemtrail like technology

patft.uspto.gov... 186.PN.&OS=PN%2F5%2C003%2C186&RS=PN%2F5%2C003%2C186

and watch "what in the world are they spraying" followed by "why in the world are they spraying" and then deny YOUR GOVENMENT WOULD DO THIS!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Wow its up to 3 now claiming the spraying of chemicals on people from the sky are not chemtrails... Yeah ok and and someone peeing on your back is really it's just raining out...
This confirms a bridge must have collapsed somewhere...

As for the genocide thing I just copied the title of the video so sue me, but hey is there an official number somewhere of what constitutes genocide?

Make that at least four. But there's no point in arguing with you because you don't seem to grasp the concept of logic.... That's a shame really... it's a useful tool.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I am as ats states "denying ignorance" because everyone who claims the government wouldnt do this is allowing ignorance because there is "no proof" yet will jump on a more unbelievable conspiracy theory,
I mean some of the crap ive seen on this site where people make fun of other people just for thinking independantly and asking serious questions about things we SHOULD be asking questions about,
IS this a conspiracy site or what?!! because lately it feels more like a government propaganda site!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1legion

go and watch Independence day and deny Aliens blew up the white house

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Silly Logic,

because

We KNOW that governments spray (and sprayed) chemicals, US government did it (Vietnam), Iraq did it and probably many others did and still do "spray chemicals".

But your logic doesn't work since the chemtrail theory is that they are spraying chemicals now, constantly and disguised for whatever purpose, under some hidden agenda.

The chemtrail conspiracy theory is NOT about whether it is possible that planes can spray chemicals - you try to prove the validity of your chemtrail conspiracy by showing that planes are and have been indeed used to spray chemicals- except that never anyone every doubted that. (Or is this news to you???)

edit on 26-3-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1legion

Can you find a post where someone is saying the government wouldn't do it?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

No Genocide and No chemtrails in the OP video so the premise of this thread is false.

Now what actually happened is pretty disgusting by itself, shame the sensationalist and fictional OP interpretation drags the discussion away from that and effectively gives it a free pass

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Its a picture of the sky, so what? The guy in the video is clearly a dickhead from his whining about being removed from the electoral register because he didn't respond to previous communications, duh. What is the relevance of this image supposed to be?

Sky with contrails - subliminal admission of chemtrailing.

Sky with no trails - propaganda to hide the truth.

Its all balls.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Gave you a star especially because of the DDT mention but I disagree that there is no reason no to worry about the rest to some degree. Even if I also disagree with some of the argumentation used in the subjects, I see as a necessary and unavoidable evil, part created by the industry to discredit, part as a call of attention to fight the propagandistic power of the industry that can not easily be matched by private citizens (even if it does more harm to the argument in some levels). This is even more important as it is clear that the government rarely protects the public good.

Flouride in the water, GM Foods, Vaccines, or some other scare monger fear factor nutter nonsense.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
Firstly If "they" were spaying CHEMICALS from aircraft (man made flying machines) then YES IT IS A CHEM-TRAIL... (CHEMICAL-TRAIL) whether it dissipates, hangs or whatever its still a chemtrail

FALSE. If there is no trail, there van be no chemtrail, the word trail is pretty vital.

We all KNOW that chemicals and other compounds can be and have been released from aircraft. Cloud seeding, firefighting, Cold war experimentation, crop dusting. These are all real and proveable. Maybe you actually need to learn what a chemtrail is supposed to be before spouting off in indignation/

secondly its publicly known that "they" have been spraying and testing since at least ww2
so dunno whether people are so silly as to think the government/military wouldnt do such a thing

Yes, but proof of one thing is not proof of something else, is it. And (ANY believer) please do highlight ONE post where a sceptic has said any government wouldn't do such a thing or are to be trusted? I am sick of seeing this false argument of "Oh, you don't believe in chemtrails so you trust the government" as a substitute for real information and debate.

but cmon if you guys can believe the government would do that then why not this??? maybe what the op has come across is the predecessor the the chemtrails we all know and love today,
i mean the vietnam war is now a proven lie but no the government wouldn't lie about spraying us
LMFAO!

This is where you, and so many others, are going wrong.

Of course any government or organisation that felt it could benefit and/or get away with chemtrailing would do it. Of course the Politicians lie to us, they do it everyday.

But what does that tell you about the reality of chemtrails? NOTHING. To accept something is real, there must be evidence that it exists, not merely that it could exist.

Please give me one solid reason WHY you think chemtrails are really being sprayed all over on a daily basis, rather than could be, which we all accept.

edit on 26-3-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

No the government is very much so in the business of slavery it's called a debt based monetary system. We are all in the process of becoming slaves. It's just less obvious then whips and chains. We live in a world where we can no longer believe what are eyes tell us....I know that when I was growing up in the eighties I used to lay on my back and watch the planes cross the sky and I never noticed "persistent contrails" completely hazing out the blue sky.

Do the people who don't belive in chem-trails (eventhough you can find documents regarding geo-engineering) think they don't exist because the government would never do that to people. Because that argument is out the window if you watch this video. Why wouldn't the government spray chem-trails?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by peponastick
I know that when I was growing up in the eighties I used to lay on my back and watch the planes cross the sky and I never noticed "persistent contrails" completely hazing out the blue sky.

And if YOU didn't see it, it never happened, right?

Do the people who don't belive in chem-trails (eventhough you can find documents regarding geo-engineering) think they don't exist because the government would never do that to people. Because that argument is out the window if you watch this video. Why wouldn't the government spray chem-trails?

As a person who does not believe in chemtrails, my reasons are that geo engineering documents, such as you refer to, do not describe persisting spreading trails of any sort, and that people who do believe in them do not appear grasp the reality of persisting spreading contrails or the reasons for them, as you illustrated yourself in that post.

What video?

edit on 26-3-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous1legion

LMFAO!

wiki.answers.com...

^^^^^^^FOR PEOPLE WONDERING WHAT A CHEMTRAIL IS!

That explanation looks like you just wrote it. Completely wrong.

LMFAO indeed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join