It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's over. On March 31st, 2013, it's finally over.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by YellowRoseTx51

Please don't be disappointed Rose and don't let these overly critical skeptics here be the reason for your personal "Waterloo" in creative writing. I loved to read all those gloomy lines - gave me a shiver!

Keep up your good efforts and someday... your DAY will come!

But wouldn't it be better to post in the correct forum?
Hence your qualities as a writer should be appreciated with stars and flags for all that they are worth.
Mine would be a given!

Ansar

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theimp
The world didn't end today, can we ban the OP?

Did you READ the OP?
Apparently not.
Though it is easy to assume, by the title, that this was another doom and gloom prediction, it was not.
It was about those being finally done with, at least in terms of Mayan beliefs, not because the world came to end, but because the Mayan beliefs cannot be interpretted as indicating any later dates.
The OP is your side, in other words.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theimp
The world didn't end today, can we ban the OP?

ATS needs to seriously make a stand with this garbage. We can't keep having new doom and gloom threads pop up every week because 12/21 never happened.

Someone who hasn't even been on ATS for two weeks and didn't even read the text in my opening message is calling for my ban. That's rich.

Well everybody, the day is almost half over here on the west coast of the US. After this day is over, no more future predictions about the end can be made off the Mayans.

It will truly be over.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

I think you mean every other five minutes.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by YellowRoseTx51

Hmmmm... very interesting. Your post contains a number of terms and ideas that I'm familiar with, for instance, Service to Self vs. Service to Others, the veil, the idea of harvest. Tell me, where are you getting all of this information from?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthBlizzard

Me to blizz
Happy Birthday to us both
And that's why it never happened the 31st March is a lucky date because that's when we where born

opps it just turned the 1st April here, ah well lol

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Me to

Happy Birthday to all 3 of us

edit on 31-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Maybe we're triplets

I bagsey being the oldest

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The Easter bunny, albeit a fictitious entity, like the never ending "end of the world" dates, lives on to hand out candy to our kids next year. Long live the Easter Bunny.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50
Maybe we're triplets

I bagsey being the oldest

I'dlike to ad my dad since this is his birthdate too, but unfortunately he kicked the bucket a couple of years ago at age 94.

so beware!! you never know what is in stall for those born on march 31st

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
So. What did happen yesterday? Or what was supposed to happen?

Haven´t read the whole thing yet. Thought it might be more entertaining AFTER the date has inevitably passed.

So, I guess this wasn´t about the end of the world then? What was it about?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Its 0447 on 1 April and we are all still here
Give it up, the world is NOT going to end on a specific date

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Its 0447 on 1 April and we are all still here
Give it up, the world is NOT going to end on a specific date

Hello, I see you are

ANOTHER one that did not read the OP.

(I'm like the door greeter of this thread )

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I hope it will be over .. but people will always find another date...

You know those guys in films with the sandwich board that says 'The end is nigh!'?

The internet has given a haven for these people and their outlandish claims... its a shame instead of living life, they constantly predict the end of it.. sad tbh.. at the end of life they will ultimately regret the time wasted.

QS

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

You know those guys in films with the sandwich board that says 'The end is nigh!'?

The internet has given a haven for these people and their outlandish claims... its a shame instead of living life, they constantly predict the end of it.. sad tbh.. at the end of life they will ultimately regret the time wasted.

QS

Oh yeah those guys and as a matter of fact there was a few people on the streets of my home city of Auckland NZ holding signs that were saying "the end is nigh" shortly before the 12.21.12 and you're right it's sad,stupid and an absolute waste of time saying the world will end on a certain date because no one knows when the end will come.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Incorrect, I attended a live call over the internet where Alejandro's wife Elizabeth had said that "A lot of people are asking about March 31st, that something is going to happen, I want to tell you that no, nothing will happen that day, and that the newest (Guatemalan Mayan?) astronomical observations are that we are leaving the year 5,128 in which our long count is 5,200 years long so we still have another 70 years."

I had read the exact article as you, I in fact attended this call to ask about it. Apparently lots of people already did. I am beginning to believe the original article has been manipulated.

Let me find the radio show so you can all listen to what I quoted hold on.
edit on 1-4-2013 by Blowupbus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

QS

I was digging a dam in the back paddock last week and found an old aboriginal rock covered in carved dots. When I got it dated and translated, it came in at 35000 years old and said that there was a "body from the dark void" that would impact in the great puddle of water where the sun rises off the beaches of the land of the rainbow serpent. It said that only those that have mastered the wearing of a special piece of apparell with a name of sn (fair dinkum, it had sn carved in it) would be able to resist the forces and pressures heaped upon them.

all this is supposed to happen when the "coils of the great fire in the sky" are angry after the eggs from the outer relm have kissed the face of the great red mark.

sounds like we are in for a huge impact soon because maybe it's referring to increased solar activity happening now fitting in with after comet crashing into Jupiter a few years ago

nah just joking. as you can see, I couldn't put one of those bs stories together even if my life depended on it, but I'm sure some looney tunes kook will string a bunch of guff together soon and we'll be flooded with more doom pron. by the way, sn is the symbolfor tin. Yeah, I know, it should be a capital s but I can't get that on my broken computer - even with the help and instructions given to me by cartenz.
edit on 1-4-2013 by greatfriendbadfoe because: sp

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
the mayans never predicted doomsday

that was hollywood and the innerwebz

the mayans did say humans were once literally made of wood, mud and amber

so don't get too caught up in what they say, lol

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the mayans never predicted doomsday

that was hollywood and the innerwebz

the mayans did say humans were once literally made of wood, mud and amber

so don't get too caught up in what they say, lol

And people in persia believed that humans came into existence from a giant rhubarb plant, so does that mean we should throw away say ............... islam? ok I can deal with that

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join