It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast, Healthy and Tasty, what more do you want? yes it is cheap too.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ylang
mhhh, yummy yummy !!

InfideI of ATS, I would gladly do the dishes if you would share this meal obviously for two with me. maybe next time….

I also have an idea to improve your dish in taste and in cost. wrap it in banana leaves. they give it some extra exotic flavour and they come for free (if you have access to it). it makes cooking more environmentally friendly –

I do like the method of cooking where you can save a lot of time cleaning up, I use baking paper underneath everything that goes into the oven.

Maybe if your coming for dinner, you can bring a sack, because I'm bout 3000kms at least away from banana leaves.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
Thanks for the great recipie Infidel.

Its only 08:55 here at the moment and you have got my mouth watering... going to try this out tomorrow evening with a nice cold glass of Touraine Sauvignon.

By the way, now we know you have hairy hands

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Hi Rodinus,

I am a bit Neanderthal, but just for the sake of clarity, I do not have hairy palms.

Enjoy your meal and wine.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I have used green grapes with carrots before, but didn't occur to me to use with salmon or fish. Yumm.

Just searched carrots and grapes and theres loads of recipes online, by the way.

Thanks op for the demo, will try this soon. I like the loads of lemon, I can hardly ever taste it once its cooked, its one flavor that doesn't stand out if its heated through for me.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunflowerStar
I have used green grapes with carrots before, but didn't occur to me to use with salmon or fish. Yumm.

Just searched carrots and grapes and theres loads of recipes online, by the way.

Thanks op for the demo, will try this soon. I like the loads of lemon, I can hardly ever taste it once its cooked, its one flavor that doesn't stand out if its heated through for me.

Hi

That's what I have noticed before, that even though it looks like a load of Lemons, the taste is very mild after it all cooks down.

Make sure skin is down, not touching the foil, or it can stick.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Have you ever tried it with hake?
edit on 26/3/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by fr33kSh0w2012
Have you ever tried it with hake?
edit on 26/3/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

Hake? do you mean flake? or snake?

WT* is hake? enlighten me please maybe next time I will sprinkle some on.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

To bony. It would take me 17 days to make sure there was no bones in the meat before I could eat it.

By that time my rice would be cold.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join