It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Assad Killed (Wounded) By Bodyguards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
According to reports in the Arab press (and then republished in the Israeli press), information that journalists say they have "verified" the Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad was killed this morning by one of his bodyguards. An important safety measue has been set up at the hospital in Damascus.

Conflicting reports are circulating both denying and confirming.

The sources said that President Assad was transferred to Shami Hospital in Damascus, suffering from wounds and described it as very serious, and he is fighting for his life there, while the Syrian army has closed all roads leading to the hospital.Even the meantime there has been no official statement by the system, while sources close to him denied what was in the news altogether, noting that the president was in good health and high spirits, and will give a speech

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Israel fires into Syria.....is this area going to flare up again into a possible major conflict?

www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

think from what i was reading at the twitter feed it ended up being a machine gun nest that fired into Israel and then the IDF returned fire and took out the mg nest so it seems small scale for the region but it is something to keep an eye on,cant find any confirmation on assad but rumors are flying around so i guess we need to wait for a better source on the matter before confirming that one

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well if the bodyguard did do it, here is hoping he killed himself, otherwise he is in for a nasty punishment.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
someone beat you to it i'm afraid

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
another one bites the dust.
next up
islamo-nazis take control over syria...

new topics

top topics

join