It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ending all 3 days of Darkness topics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The ignorance here is killing me. The whole idea of the three days of darksness relates to almost every religion, the "sun" of god died for three days and was resurrected. (Jeesus, buddha, krsna , all SONS OF GOD shared the same quality) This is just astronomical referenced in that in the part of the hemisphere where they were located, on dec 21-25 (jeesus birthday/days of death) the sun coming up past the horizon was invisible.
And guess what. In that dec 25 when the sun finally is visible from that area(when jeesus was born, his birthday), it rises to the CROSS constellation.
Even funnier, the cross with a circle is a religious symbol or catholic/Christian based religion and that symbol goes back to be an astranomical symbol used to depict the TWELVE constellations. Which were the TWELVE dsciples evey SUN of god had.
Watch zeitgeist and the god who wasn't there.
Not saying alot of bs. But alot of truth regarding organized religion.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deyadorean
The ignorance here is killing me.

Quite an opening statement from someone who has listed incomplete and false statements concerning spiritual doctrines.

Sure fire way to turn people off here is to lead by implying we are ignorant while you have some great insight gleened from a youtube video.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Padre Pio says it will happen and thats enough for me, for decades when he was alive they tried to prove he was a fraud and never could.
He amazed many people with his visions a truly remarkable man.

www.tldm.org...

www.padrepio.catholicwebservices.com...

www.heaven-speaks.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Deyadorean

Sources, quotations and citations please.

Simply coming on here and making statements, implying authority, like every faith based argument does, with zero sourcing back to non-fringe content is just as worthwhile, or worthless, as anyone claiming they got their information from secret invisible imaginary telepathic alien booty buddies.

edit on 22-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Who was it that said "You just can't fix stupid."?

How many 'end of days' predictions have we had in the past couple of years?
Remember Harold Camping? He predicted it twice in 2011.
Nibiru last year along with the Mayans.
This month alone there have been two 'extentions' to the Mayan calender EOT.

Isn't there a point where the gullible start to say "Wait a minute."?

Who was it that said "Fool me once . . . . "?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Who was it that said "You just can't fix stupid."?
I believe that was Professor Shemp Howard.

=================================================

Hey Deya, you should check out Santos Bonacci, he's right up your alley!

You can thank me later.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

But the other source is flawed as well.

intentblog.com...

If needed, you can Control+Mouse wheel to zoom in.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

The ignorance here is killing me.

Quite an opening statement from someone who has listed incomplete and false statements concerning spiritual doctrines.

Sure fire way to turn people off here is to lead by implying we are ignorant while you have some great insight gleened from a youtube video.

BINGO.

I was going to respond and saw your comment so I'll just start in agreement.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The ignorance here is killing me. The whole idea of the three days of darksness relates to almost every religion, the "sun" of god died for three days and was resurrected. (Jeesus, buddha, krsna , all SONS OF GOD shared the same quality) This is just astronomical referenced in that in the part of the hemisphere where they were located, on dec 21-25 (jeesus birthday/days of death) the sun coming up past the horizon was invisible.
And guess what. In that dec 25 when the sun finally is visible from that area(when jeesus was born, his birthday), it rises to the CROSS constellation.
Even funnier, the cross with a circle is a religious symbol or catholic/Christian based religion and that symbol goes back to be an astranomical symbol used to depict the TWELVE constellations. Which were the TWELVE dsciples evey SUN of god had.
Watch zeitgeist and the god who wasn't there.
Not saying alot of bs. But alot of truth regarding organized religion.

Lemmie guess you're Christian? Yes?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Sorry....exactly what point are you making/attempting to make here?

Struggling to draw much meaning here...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
after 21\12\2012

i dont believe in any talk about doomsday anymore

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

(Jeesus, buddha, krsna , all SONS OF GOD shared the same quality)

The whole point of Buddhism is that they have no God, therefore Buddha himself cannot be the son of such an entity. He made a point of asking not to be worshipped and stated that people should come to Buddhism as a last resort, after trying every other religion. There is no heaven in Buddhism, there is no soul. When you reach a state when you create no karma, you reach Nirvana as you have created nothing in your wake. When you pass to another life, it isn't you, it's the energy you have created in your previous life influencing the development of a new one which either steps you forwards or backwards in order to reach Nirvana.

So he didn't share a quality as a son of God, because he isn't and has never claimed to be.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Maybe The Bible is speaking figuratively.. How many days did Obama visit Isreal again?

I'm just thinking out loud here don't flame me lol
edit on 29-3-2013 by NorthBlizzard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana

(Jeesus, buddha, krsna , all SONS OF GOD shared the same quality)

The whole point of Buddhism is that they have no God, therefore Buddha himself cannot be the son of such an entity. He made a point of asking not to be worshipped and stated that people should come to Buddhism as a last resort, after trying every other religion. There is no heaven in Buddhism, there is no soul. When you reach a state when you create no karma, you reach Nirvana as you have created nothing in your wake. When you pass to another life, it isn't you, it's the energy you have created in your previous life influencing the development of a new one which either steps you forwards or backwards in order to reach Nirvana.

So he didn't share a quality as a son of God, because he isn't and has never claimed to be.

I kind of see karma and life energies as just another way to say sins and after life with nirvana as heaven, so he is damn close.

new topics

top topics

join