It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COD Black Ops 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have been playing BO2 solo for a long time, I have about 5 close friends that have the game but only play like once a week if that, so most of the time I'm playing with kids or people that [for lack of a better term] suck. So I figured if I can join a clan or start a clan I would be doing much better and having more fun, I am a member of COD Elite and I can't find a clan to join or that will accept me. So what this thread's for is to start an ATS clan if anyone is interested, of course the clan would be (ATS) in front of the gamertag, I am BADF1SH 54 46 on the XBox and I play pretty much every morning around 5AM and some nights around 9PM (EST).

I'm not the greatest but I'm no slouch either.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Would totally join you but I use Playstation.

An Ats clan, thats cool and if members have mics even better. I try to bring up certain topics when im online chatting but most people there, they wont get it. I have found a few but its far in between.

Cool idea though!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'll definitely join an ATS clan on BO2! I am also a PS3 user as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Geraputo

I ended up finding a clan, YAYO, they are recruiting out the ass right now...I was just tired of getting my ass beat playing w/o anyone else I knew.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This game is a joke. From the cheating to the stupid lag. Not even worth spending the time to play it honestly, the maps are soo small, the players cheat, and the lag, did I mention the lag? Seriously they can't even have their own servers they use players as hosts for the game?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wheelindiehl

Would join in and play
Xbox live has expired
and not going live for one game lol

new topics

top topics

join