It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bringing people to the truth - balancing them out - different states of truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
*warning -(truth ahead)- warning*

What if you learned the truth on the internet.

What the hell are we? If you feel disabled anyhow, you have been abandoned.

Truth is in the world. Being brought to the truth, means being grounded in the world. What if the truth wasn't capable of the world, noone would want to be there now wouldn't we.. Truth is above the world. You can be truth, obvious. This brings us somehow to the fine line between truth and fear. What is fear different than truth? What if what you thought was fear was just something harassing you, something bizar, unseen, (psychic)? What is psychic? Noone knows?? But it definetly is/does something.

People should help people come to the truth, IRL, in real life.

So they became friends, or got to know things didn't work out between themselves. I choose corruption, one said. It's more in my nature. Ask everything maximum twice. (there's a difference between asking things twice and begging for something).

With different states of truth I meant we haven't got the same purpose. Everyone is different.

I think what is often meant with enlightenment here on the forum is freedom. I read in the bible (do not bother a free man). Whereout I figured out we cannot be all free men. There are teachers, prophets, healers. And then you have free men. All these men are from truth.

I tried to make some things clear here. Can anyone follow? Questions may be asked, although I don't know.

I'd love it if you saved me your insults.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Spiritual Truth can be pointed to in words at best, not described in order to "give it to someone" on the internet or anywhere else. But it most certainly can be Known. And Experienced.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
did you know that the earth is the center of the universe and the cosmos revolves around it?

seriously.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Can you rephrase this in human form?

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Well, yeah, now that you mention that. Do not all stars move around the earth, keeping their places in the sky? This has been for centuries like that. It does look like the earth is the center of said stars evolving around it.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

Well, yeah, now that you mention that. Do not all stars move around the earth, keeping their places in the sky? This has been for centuries like that. It does look like the earth is the center of said stars evolving around it.

that's what the bible says.

i think all this Copernican cosmology was made up in order to usher in the new coming religion aka project bluebeam.

it's possible the earth was originally flat, but all the warped views of its' inhabitants caused it to wad up into a ball!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

£Well, how long does it take to fly from the U.S. to Japan? Do you fly around the globe or do you just cross 'the ocean in between'? Maybe the airplanes they use for that distance is a translocator or something

new topics

top topics

join