It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Presidential Limo Breaks Down in Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer... Have you seen the price of gas in the US lately? Everyone knows it costs pennies to fill up in the middle east. Gotta work on the deficit some how right?

I can't stop laughing over this.

Not in Israel - It's about $8.50 a gallon here...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Obama is scheduled to visit Jordan on this trip so that's most likely why he had another BEAST there.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
There's a conspiracy in this story.

There must be - this is ATS!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

OK! I'm going to be laughing all day at that comment, since I was thinking the same myself!

Get on yer bike, Mr O!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glinda
reply to post by beezzer

And the "replacement" is coming....from Jordan?

Now I know the Guardian story leaves alot of questions....that IF asked and NO answers given, should raise flags of concern all around. Such as...

Why is the "spare" IN Jordan?

Is it a US policy to have extra "Beasts" parked around the globe?

Why was the vehicle being gassed in the first place (wouldn't security mandate bringing its own fuel supply along)?

Is this "Beast" really a "Beast" or a Jordanian royals' "loaner?"

I drive a humble used US made vehicle. I CANNOT put the wrong fuel (pump nozzle calibration) into my vehicle, but we are to believe that multimillion dollar Presidential limo has no such protection?

All those uses of the word "beast" reminded me of this:

"Then I saw a second beast; it emerged from the ground; it had two horns like a lamb, but made a noise like a dragon. This second beast was servant of the first beast, and extended its authority everywhere, making the world and all its people worship the first beast, which had had the fatal wound and had been healed." Revelation 13:11-12
It's uncanny really, especially if the first car starts working again.
edit on 21-3-2013 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
So many things point to Obama being the beast:

- friends with all illuminati members, particularly Jay Z who openly disses God and Jesus.
- this "Beast" car
- the devil looking like him in the new Bible show
- an Antichrist documentary being shown on the History Channel the day after he won the election

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJoyZ

All those uses of the word "beast" reminded me of this:

"Then I saw a second beast; it emerged from the ground; it had two horns like a lamb, but made a noise like a dragon. This second beast was servant of the first beast, and extended its authority everywhere, making the world and all its people worship the first beast, which had had the fatal wound and had been healed." Revelation 13:11-12

It's uncanny really, especially if the first car starts working again.

Now thats hillarious!

Noise like a dragon: 6.5 litre diesel. *check*

The second beast servant of the first: the back up beast. *check*

The first beast had a fatal wound and had been healed: flush fuel system and fill with correct fuel. *to be announced*

"It had horns like a lamb" has anyone heard the beast sound its horn,did it go baarrr barrrr instead of beep beep?

If so KILL IT! KILL IT NOW! while the beast is wounded.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

That's the funny thing - When President Obama was in England last year in London, his cavalcade stopped at a gas station - why on Earth would the President of the United States stop at a gas station???
edit on 3/21/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApokalypsisRising

- friends with all illuminati members, particularly Jay Z who openly disses God and Jesus.
- this "Beast" car
- an Antichrist documentary being shown on the History Channel the day after he won the election

Don't forget the IL. pick 3 lottery hitting 666 on the day Obama won the presidency in '08! That was the state he held bis senate seat in.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
i think the biggest shock of this story is that the "BEAST" runs on gasoline and not diesel ... Obama sure has one hell of a carbon foot print

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The more I think about it .. the more I think this story actually has legs ....
Not 'conspiracy' legs ... but 'level of importance' legs.
That picture of the POTUS Limo being hauled away will say a lot to the
people of that region. Especially those who can't read.
The photo subliminally says that the USA is limping along ...
that Obama is broken down and can't do the job.
It will be a great psy-ops propaganda tool for many people over there.

(yes yes ... it really doesn't mean that Obama is broken down ...
but what I'm saying is that certain elements in that part of the world
will use the picture to push that thought ... )

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Yes this is very interesting. At this time. Just after the Ides of March. In the week of 3/22. I find it very difficult to believe that the car is fueled at a local filling station. They probably travel with their own fuel. Diesel filling pumps smell very different. Sometimes they are very dirty and smelly and obviously not gasoline pumps. Nobody could make this mistake. It was done on purpose. Why?

And they dug up his tree?!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
Yes this is very interesting. At this time. Just after the Ides of March. In the week of 3/22. I find it very difficult to believe that the car is fueled at a local filling station. They probably travel with their own fuel. Diesel filling pumps smell very different. Sometimes they are very dirty and smelly and obviously not gasoline pumps. Nobody could make this mistake. It was done on purpose. Why?

And they dug up his tree?!

yup!
There is a very distinct difference in the smell of gasoline and diesel,even if they couldn`t tell by the color of the pump handles they sure should have noticed the smell when they started pumping it.Diesel has a much higher sulfur content that can smelled a mile away.
edit on 21-3-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApokalypsisRising

- this "Beast" car

Can you imagine being one of his daughters?

Wow, having the Antichrist as your dad would be something...

He is just a human being, after all.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It was a scare tactic organised by the satanist war monger Nitwityahoo. Publicity. That's all it is because Obama doesn't like him or pander to him like most of the zio politicians do. They're sending Obummer a message.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hmm weird, I saw a show where they sent in the secret service wekks ahead of a foriegn visit from the president, they are supposed to check the aviation fuel and I would guess the motorcade fuel also, and put special tamper proof locks on the fuel containers. Someone really fudged up there. or the Israelis wanted a laugh

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
That's too bad. Depending on how long they ran the engine, and what the concentration of gasoline was in that diesel engine, the engine may be completely toast and in need of a rebuild.

At any rate, sure is strange. You'd definitely think things like this wouldn't happen, but then again, sometimes the most seemingly simple tasks are the easiest to screw up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join