It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

{MUST-WATCH} Ben Swann Full Disclosure: US Funding Al Qaeda in Syria. The Story You Haven't Heard

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+115 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
whoa!
The syrian rebels are not syrian at all!!!

They are foreign contractors that your tax paying dollars are being used to fund and are affiliated with Al-Qaeda.

That's crazy.
I mean i'm not surprised, I knew it wasn't a real revolution but I thought it was domestic thugs that were 'bought'
But these "rebels" aren't even syrian, that's a little surprising.

This Ibrahim guy said something awesome, he said a revolution does not have huge funding, it's just led by the people.
That is so true!

Sad times we live in

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Always knew there was something fishy About the rebels.

I knew they weren't who they said they were.

They are just paid n funded by the US n Israel

This is Israel's n America's fault just like how they took down gaddafi

I have a serious question tho.

If America becomes one of these counties with civil war or revolution, is our gov gonna fund us too? Will Israel n turkey n other country's help the rebels here?

edit on 19-3-2013 by burntoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
nice to see proof....but who really needs to see proof to know that the US (and all powers) fund their enemies?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
thanks for posting this. too bad the majority of America won't ever know due to lack of MSM coverage. but hey let's be honest.......they probably wouldn't care as long as they're able to still get Mcdonald's and a case of beer. *crack...........(sip) ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the American dream.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I like Ben Swann and I think he is one of the few reporters worth hearing. However, I was not to impressed with the video and did not hold the same standards as some of his other reports.

IMO it lacked evidence and it only had a single source coming from a video blogger?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
oh there is more then one source I'm sure...

US to aid Syrian groups that support al Qaeda's affiliate
By Bill RoggioFebruary 28, 2013
The US State Department announced today that it will provide nonlethal aid to two Syrian rebel groups, the Syrian Opposition Coalition and the Free Syrian Army. Both of these groups support and actively fight alongside the Al Nusrah Front for the People of the Levant, which is al Qaeda's affiliate in the war-torn country.

The State Department announced that it would provide $60 million in direct aid to the Syrian Opposition Coalition, an alliance of Syrian groups that has come out in support of the Al Nusrah Front after the US designated it as a Foreign Terrorist Organization and al Qaeda in Iraq's affiliate in Syria in December 2012.

www.longwarjournal.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Whilst sending millions abroad to fund these terrorists with "non lethal aid" which somehow turns into American built AA guns, Our great government cuts millions from our own people with tough austerity, its a 2 tier system where its own citizens are at the bottom. Scamron is just a terrorist supporting scumbag supported by the real people in charge, the banking elites. We are a nation of sheep, led by wolves, and owned by pigs..

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If Russia knows this why don't they intervene already!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09
If Russia knows this why don't they intervene already!

Maybe they like to give the U.S "The benefit of the doubt"?

The motive is clear however: Rob Iran of one of their allies, worst case they will at least be severely weakened. Iran is the main target here, lets not forget. And the reasons are many, and not necessarily what most people are led to believe. It´s not about a potential nuke threat, but rather the control of money (by assimilating them into the Rothschild central banking scheme that rules/destroys most of the world already), as well as control over their natural resources.

As long as the tax payers are paying for it, why not?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Good lord, are the majority of posters in this thread unaware of terrorist groups pretending to be "rebels" in Syria & that the West supports, funds, arms, & feeds them? The real Syrian rebels long ago feared their cause was being overtaken by organized terrorist groups. The same happened in Libya and those rebels, aka terrorists, are still in Libya and don't plan on leaving.

It's no secret the US & the rest of its allies support the very terrorists its supposed to be fighting. They put these terrorists in Syria so everything this Syrian blogger revealed is not news to me.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I even started a thread asking Americans to stop their government doing this....suffice it to say it got little attention.

So I ask now, what will you all do about it now you have yet more evidence?

Syria
Libya
Egypt
Tunisia

When will you take control of your government and stop them from doing this? The only way is to overthrow your own government so the people are in total control of what happens. Until this is done nothing will happen and we will keep sitting here talking and doing absolutely nothing about it.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Yes there are many researchers and bloggers from Syria who have been reporting the truth for a long time now. I've been saying this is a terrorist movement from the very start, probably close to two years now. As soon as the conflict started many of us immediately recognized that Syria was about to face the same thing Libya faced. We were saying the same thing about Libya too for a long time. In fact Bob Powell predicted the conflict in Syria before it happened. Episode #3 of The Truth is Viral was probably the best video he did imo, it was called Libya: The Real Story. Right at the end of the video he says:

I don't know about you but I'm about pissed off. Well this report has been running real long, and so I don't have time to cover Syria or Iran. But since I believe that they are Obama's next targets I will cover them next week.

It was only a few weeks after that video that the conflict in Syria started. I don't think he ever did cover Syria, although I haven't watched all the eps. Bob is unfortunately now banned from ATS for reasons I am unaware of.
edit on 19/3/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ha ha ha . I told you this was a humour site...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

If America becomes one of these counties with civil war or revolution, is our gov gonna fund us too? Will Israel n turkey n other country's help the rebels here?

If the American people ever do revolt against some future tyranny, the Powers that be will simply open the prison gates, arm the monsters and send them into the cities to "ply their trade". There are 2 million of them last count.

How dare we revolt against our benefactors.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Bob talked about using prisoners freed from Libyan prisons to aid in the terror tactics against civilian populations...

YouTube stuff

He also mentioned something about special forces in Libya from US, France, training and assisting rebels?

link

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

The NWO plan is unfolding as planned: destabilize the governments of the Mideast, which requires intervention by the West, and then seize control. One nation after another.

What a tragedy for the regular people of these countries.

After seizing control of the Mideast, will it be time for WWIII with China?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
People who are interested in finding out more detail about the Free Syrian Army should check out various presentations by Webster Tarpley who has been tracking the infiltration of foreign "Al Qaeda style" criminals into Syria since the trouble there started.

There is no country in the Middle East that can be governed along the lines of a Western democracy, none, not even Israel, although Israel comes closest to what we in the West would recognize as a democracy. Assad, as "strongmen" go is nowhere near the outer limit of what is acceptable. Yes he has used the security services to crackdown on dissenters, but a Middle Eastern dissenter is not like an Occupy Wall Street protester. Given an inch a Middle Eastern dissenter will kill you and your whole community, as one can see from the dissenter chants shown in the video.

Things are different in those countries in the Middle East. It is not like here and the people cannot be governed like in the West, at this time in history.

Eventually things will be different, but what the West, NATO, the US doesn't like, is not the rougher style of democracy practiced in Syria, but rather Syria's independent foreign policy and its opposition to the state of Israel.

Any state in the Middle East that has refused to accept US hegemony is being destroyed. America wants to be master in someone else's house and in the case of Syria is using gangs of murderers to throw the legitimate masters out.

Of course there are legitimate dissenters in Syria. The interviewee in the OP's video was one of them, but they are not the majority in the society. One day they might be, but the West is forcing the issue in Syria with another "hot house" revolution led by imported fake revolutionaries.

The interesting thing about the interviewee in the video is that, despite being a dissenter, he is intelligent enough to realize what is going on and to refuse to go along with it. He has moral and ethical integrity himself. If you listen to some of the discussions Webster Tarpley has gotten into on Press TV and elsewhere you will see him being confronted by the "true believers" in the "Arab Spring" who cannot see the forest for the trees.

These people are typical Middle Eastern types, infatuated with themselves and operating to their own usually narrowly focused agenda, with no sense of proportion and no sense of where they are in the big picture.

Thanks to the OP for posting the video. We have heard from "Syrian Girl" (Mimi al-Lahan) and other commentators trying to tell the truth about what is happening in Syria, but here in the Orwellian world of the Western Media, the voices trying to reach us are very faint.

edit on 20-3-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Exactly! Iran just seems to be in the long list of Middle East countries that are a "threat" to us, in these wars that are prolonged and won purely because they earn money for the the elites, whilst whole countries go bust a few corporations get super rich. I mean 1 of the "defense" corporations in Iraq is owned by G.W Bush (senior) isnt it?Not sure which 1 Halliburton isnt it? You must have seen the way Iran is surrounded by US military bases. With global sanctions on them, Whilst our mainstream media plays the government propaganda card, and makes out THEY are the threat lol.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Ha always makes me laugh when i hear west and democracy in the same sentence, The western governments have shown time and time again over the last 10 years we are infact all under a disguised form of dictatorship, we have no say in what happens anywhere, We are lied to constantly, figures are manipulated to further the agenda of the elites, all whilst we are punishing our own, young and old with sanctions and austerity, because there is no money left after 50 years of wars and the elites using our country for there own personal gain. Our country has been getting sold out since from before i was even born. I found out our "Royal Mail" and our post offices are owned by none other than JP Morgan!! lmao...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm always surprised to see many posters on this site,supporting the actions of the rebels. Many I presume are probably Christian. Yet none seem to care about the 10% Christian population of Syria. How do you think the rebels will treat this 10%?

Assad is a dictator, but at least all faiths and ethnicities are tolerated, unlike the rebels being led by the throat cutting, head decapitating jihadists.

How can the UK afford to be funding and arming these rebels. We are told we don't have any money, but always enough for a war or 2.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join