It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is Actually Good to Hope and Be Receptive to End Time Dates And Bad to Laugh at Believers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
12-21-12 has come and gone, nothing happened. What is it about "enlightened" people that makes them look down on us poor, ignorant folk who don't vibrate the same as them? So much double talk of "densities" and "frequencies" that only makes sense to the New Age group. How enlightened can you be when you think you're so much better?

what/who gave u the belief that one is forbidden to think that one is better than another? idiot religion? which one? yeah the spicy one rite?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TimothyTang

Being here 3 months after 2012 to continue mocking at others does not say much about you being a good parent either.

Who said I have kids and what does my sign up date have to do with anything?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Are we stuck in a time warp, or did I just dream that it is already March 2013?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
frankly I wish that all of you "enlightened" people would hurry up and ascend into your amazing 5th dimension.....than you can stop posting garbage and the world will actually be a safer, calmer place without needless fear-mongering and eliteism

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis
frankly I wish that all of you "enlightened" people would hurry up and ascend into your amazing 5th dimension.....than you can stop posting garbage and the world will actually be a safer, calmer place without needless fear-mongering and eliteism

How is it fear-mongering when we are sending positive messages? Light and Love are not fear-mongering, nor "elitist". What's wrong with trying to awaken the soul within and bring society together as a complete conscious, loving entity?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
I don't fear the destruction of this reality, in fact I work to hasten it along.

But that doesn't change the fact that this thread is 3 months late. 2012 has come and gone, nothing happened, move on.

The following is in response to this poster, also to the poster of the OP, and to all others of like minds, a message from the Lord:

Amos 5

18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light.

19 As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.

20 Shall not the day of the Lord be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

This should also remind you that there is no "pre-tribulation" "rapture". IT is better to die naturally, of God's will, today, than it is to enter into tribulation. But to those that do endure the tribulation, and survive, these also are blessed.

But anyone who is wishing for the end of the world is certainly not right in their minds. But there are those who wish for the end of the world because of hardships. Pray for justice in your life, and in the lives of those around you. But don't tempt the Lord to release His anger upon you and everyone else now as you live in relative comfort and peace.

And though, there are places where there is battle and war. And they are living a morsel of tribulation. And yet, they beg God everyday to send them back home, or to a more safe place; nothing perfect, just better than what they have.

Be of their mind; ask for a little justice, a little faith, a little help, here and there. Don't tempt the Lord with evil.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Me? Believe in religion? You obviously have no idea who you're talking to.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The problem is that ascension is all on evolution's time line, so give or take a few 100,000 years (maybe millions) for Man to evolve from our still nasty state is something much better will not happen very quickly, especially some transformation that picks and chooses instantly. Even now that we have the ability to manipulate our own evolutionary path we are still a long way from that light and love centric society.

If they think their ascension will be into another out of body dimension I would like to remind you all that the last batch of people to believe this cut their nuts off and committed suicide to catch a ride on the back of a comet, and I don't think it worked....

edit on 19-3-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Interesting you should say this about you being the age you are now in your visions. I've forever only seen my future up to around age 30...I'm now just 32, so I either somehow changed tunes ? or I don't know. I did feel like I'd died when I'd turned 30 and moved to El Paso, Texas for 2 years while my husband was still in the military. It was a really bad time for me, but I guess I did die a little there, lol

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyTang

Originally posted by DPrice

Anything major should happen because the aliens and their ships are already here. So the other thing that can beat that would be something bigger involving evacuation or planet ascension.

Post proof of this now.

Proof can only exist in first-hand experience and is readily given to those who can handle it. If you don't already have it then you are not ready/meant to have it.

But you can go to youtube and look at that pyramid shaped ufo with a smaller ship circling it.

So... like the OPPT, where they are all going to Ascend to some 5D reality on March 21st and live in a world without money, needs or anything and be able to manifest themselves into anything they wish, you feel that only people who can "handle it" will ascend? What a load of crap.

Everyone could handle a better world, we all secretly wish for the end to war, humanity working together, etc etc but put simply, ain't gonna happen in some one moment Earth changing flash of light, "handle it" or not.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I simply want the truth, and I find little of it for myself in the philosophies of the average new ager. Only a fool would consider being skeptical and objective about any given topic is somehow 'bad' or 'evil'. Stop confusing your subjective truth with universal truth. It's ok for people to disagree. No. Really.

Your OP is very hypocritical and condescending, and like many new agers we've witnessed here before, you show the same behavior you accuse others of having. You are not the arbiter of what is universally 'right' or 'wrong', 'good' or 'bad'. And you never will be.

As others may have noticed, the ones claiming to be most spiritual are usually the ones who seem the most insecure and about as unenlightened as one can possible imagine.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyTang

12-21-12 has come and gone, nothing happened. What is it about "enlightened" people that makes them look down on us poor, ignorant folk who don't vibrate the same as them? So much double talk of "densities" and "frequencies" that only makes sense to the New Age group. How enlightened can you be when you think you're so much better?

what/who gave u the belief that one is forbidden to think that one is better than another? idiot religion? which one? yeah the spicy one rite?

Anger stems from fear,

What scares you so much that you must lash out at strangers?

Are you afraid of not knowing and want to create a fantasy for you and others to group together to stroke your egos, or just a joker having a laugh?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

How is it fear-mongering when we are sending positive messages? Light and Love are not fear-mongering, nor "elitist". What's wrong with trying to awaken the soul within and bring society together as a complete conscious, loving entity?

How is an anonymous internet poster trying to bring society together by hiding behind a screen?

Whats wrong with trying to awaken the soul is it will get you a smack in the face when you wake someone from their slumber and they are still tired.

When you sleep do you not wake yourself or do you require assistance?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The old sliding of dates trick. Unlike Maxwell Smart I have never fallen for that trick.

The same thing happened back in 2000 when none of the 3 end of the world scenarios panned out. The date was slid to 2001 for a variety of equally poor ideas. Camping slid his date. Nancy, the pet killer, has been doing date sliding.

I really don't care which date(day/month/year) is the time that the planet ascends to the 5th dimension as long as it happens within my lifetime and I get to experience it.

That sums up the wish right there. People want to be there when something big happens. All of the predictions are done so that the predictor can be there for the event. Miller did that several times. Camping did that. The 2012 crew did that. The Great Alignment crew did that. The Jupiter effect crew did that. Back in 70AD people expected the second coming to happen in their lifetime. It's a time honored tradition that people want to be observers.

It is Sadistic and Even Evil/Restrictive to Mock/Laugh at People Who Wish for a Better Life

When people make mistakes it is okay to point it out.

It is as you say "Sadistic and Even Evil/Restrictive to Mock/Laugh at" the majority of people as if you are not a participant.
You accuse others of being "destructive".
You accuse others of being "heartless".

No, I think it is you that should be ashamed of such attitudes towards your fellow people. If this is where your spiritual work has taken you, then maybe you need to reconsider this spiritual trip of yours.

Therefore, I think the ones obsessed with end times are kinder and therefore better than the skeptics/non-believers who laugh at the believers when nothing happened on Dec 21st for example.

The ones who portray others as destructive are not kind. That is obvious. The skeptics looked at the reasoning behind 2012 and saw how idiotic it was and knew easily that none of it made any sense. Did skeptics laugh? Maybe. They had a right to laugh at some of the utterly crazy notions that were dragged out into the open and used to support nonsensical claims such as Elenin being a nonexistent person.

The skeptics and non-believers should be the ones who are stuck in low-frequency karma because they wish to remain in a low-frequency/perspective kind of reality, which would deem them unsuitable to ascend to the 5th dimension. Those who fear for the end of this destructive reality are also prevented from ascending to the 5th dimension as described by Dolores Cannon. But they do still have some time left to resolve the Karma and Fear before they miss their chance.

Thankfully the skeptics know that this frequency stuff is baloney. They also know that Dolores Cannon is as nutty as they get. I don't have to fear this destructive fantasy. I don't have to fear fairy tales. I don't have to fear fiction. I don't have to fear the nonexistent.

For the most part I can separate the fake from the real. I'll continue to apply reasoning and keep an open mind and avoid such close minded stories as these end of the world tales.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The irony being that they are so against organized religion, yet they act so much like religious people without even realizing it LOL.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

The irony being that they are so against organized religion, yet they act so much like religious people without even realizing it LOL.

Can you provide some examples of acting like religious people?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Xaphan

Can you provide some examples of acting like religious people?

Coming from you I can't believe that question.. You've seen the devout belief the Nibiru crowd has in the doomsday stuff, same with all the people claiming Ascension, in fact now the Ascension crowd is saying that they are all getting flulike symptoms because of the higher vibrations, they're even calling it Vibrational Flu..

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I apologize. I thought it was the non-believers acting like religious fanatics.

Shame on me.

I did not know about vibrational flu. Fascinating. Is it like motion sickness?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join