It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is Actually Good to Hope and Be Receptive to End Time Dates And Bad to Laugh at Believers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
There are many reasons why I am receptive to the end date of Dec 21st 2012

The visions I had from many years ago related to the end of my time on Earth happened with me being around my current age. They included me experiencing colourful luminous environments very similar to how some people like Dolores Cannon describe the 5th dimension environment. This is why I could relate to what her clients told her.

Moreover, I also heard about the time around 2012 to be significant in a change of reality from many sources. Even Dolores Cannon said that the time around 2012 would be the time when the planet shifts to the 5th dimension.

I wasn't very concerned/obsessed in Dec 21st 2012 because I was more concerned with completing my spiritual work before any end time or anything happens that could prevent me from completing my work. Finishing the goal of my soul's presence on Earth was always the most important thing to me. Therefore I was being more of a spiritually practical person trying to finish my spiritual research work before the dateline rather than being an escapist wishing the deadline to approach quicker.

If I was really concerned with end-time dates, I would have earlier searched and discovered the extra 2012-related end-time dates in March 2013 last year, and not discover them recently.

I wasn't even focused on feeling anything for nothing happening on Dec 21st, since I wasn't very concerned with the date, but I did feel glad that I had more time to finish up any extra spiritual work that needed to be finished. Finishing the soul's purpose on Earth is always the more important thing to do than leaving before it is ready.

I really don't care which date(day/month/year) is the time that the planet ascends to the 5th dimension as long as it happens within my lifetime and I get to experience it. In the mean time I would just focus on resolving any remaining spiritual things I want to understand, I also have the backup of starting and running a food business to keep me from getting too bored.

Feeling Shameless and Blameless As Always

I am not even feeling a tiny bit shameful for being a little concerned with any end-time date for whatever reasons because I think that it is actually good to be receptive and connective(factors of love) to such end-time dates, it is also not a bad thing if people are quite obsessed with it, because I think that the people who are not receptive to such changes in their reality are the real insane ones who like to continue living the current destructive lifestyle on Earth.

It is Sadistic and Even Evil/Restrictive to Mock/Laugh at People Who Wish for a Better Life

There is no point trying to think that one can adapt to a reality and be happy where the majority do not wish to change their destructive lifestyle. It is good to desire leaving such a terrible place where the vast majority of people are heartless. So people should not feel ashamed in believing in End Time dates or even feel disappointed that nothing happened on such dates. It is only those who are not receptive to such dates and glad that nothing happened on such dates who should really be ashamed of themselves for not hoping for a better reality.

There are many hopeful people on the internet being accused of being lunatics or being crazy for believing in the End of the world. However, I think it is better to be a believer in the end of this destructive society rather than being a person who wish for such a destructive society to continue forever. Therefore, I think the ones obsessed with end times are kinder and therefore better than the skeptics/non-believers who laugh at the believers when nothing happened on Dec 21st for example.

Life Should Be Better and it Will Be

It is always good to hope for something better in life and believe in opportunities for such hope to happen. Those who don't hold hope in their hearts are the ones who are pessimistic and like to remain forever in tragic destructive realities, trying to save a dying world that cannot be saved and might not be meant to be saved. Such people might be sadistic people that are too stuck to a low-frequency reality by thinking that they have to be heroic/responsible to attend to low-frequency/perspective tasks that do not need to be attended to, which is exactly how Karma works.

Skeptics and Non-Believers Definitely Have Karma

The skeptics and non-believers should be the ones who are stuck in low-frequency karma because they wish to remain in a low-frequency/perspective kind of reality, which would deem them unsuitable to ascend to the 5th dimension. Those who fear for the end of this destructive reality are also prevented from ascending to the 5th dimension as described by Dolores Cannon. But they do still have some time left to resolve the Karma and Fear before they miss their chance.

edit on 19-3-2013 by TimothyTang because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I don't fear the destruction of this reality, in fact I work to hasten it along.

But that doesn't change the fact that this thread is 3 months late. 2012 has come and gone, nothing happened, move on.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyTang

The skeptics and non-believers should be the ones who are stuck in low-frequency karma because they wish to remain in a low-frequency/perspective kind of reality, which would deem them unsuitable to ascend to the 5th dimension. Those who fear for the end of this destructive reality are also prevented from ascending to the 5th dimension as described by Dolores Cannon. But they do still have some time left to resolve the Karma and Fear before they miss their chance.

Why should anything happen at all? Why not in a million years from now. What drives the thought that all this would happen in one's life span, that is truely a blink in time?

I don't laugh at people, I just don't care.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Why should anything happen at all? Why not in a million years from now. What drives the thought that all this would happen in one's life span, that is truely a blink in time?

I don't laugh at people, I just don't care.

Anything major should happen because the aliens and their ships are already here. So the other thing that can beat that would be something bigger involving evacuation or planet ascension.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Anything major should happen because the aliens and their ships are already here. So the other thing that can beat that would be something bigger involving evacuation or planet ascension.

It’s amazing that you say that so factually, why is that?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Yes, while some people were waiting for a "better world" during the whole, the world is ending rage... Some of those pessimistic skeptics were out doing things that needed to be done. They weren't hoarding what they had, or spending money on non-essential items being hawked by doomsayers, some weren't giving up their jobs, businesses and careers because they started "vibrating at higher frequencies".... Nope, they just continued on making contributions to the people around them and to society as a whole.

Was it all of them? Are all skeptics hard working, job creating entrepreneurs? No. But neither are all hippies completely braindead, and not all are scholars.

Labelling one group of people and passing blame onto them for something you haven't even quantified seems a tad ambiguous.

I will say one general statement about the believer camp... If you wish your kids to grow up irrational, naive, and susceptible to every predatory personality in the world, you're in good company....

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

It’s amazing that you say that so factually, why is that?

Oh, and the elites and other countries have built bunkers to last them underground for at least 1000 years.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Yes, while some people were waiting for a "better world" during the whole, the world is ending rage... Some of those pessimistic skeptics were out doing things that needed to be done. They weren't hoarding what they had, or spending money on non-essential items being hawked by doomsayers, some weren't giving up their jobs, businesses and careers because they started "vibrating at higher frequencies".... Nope, they just continued on making contributions to the people around them and to society as a whole.

Was it all of them? Are all skeptics hard working, job creating entrepreneurs? No. But neither are all hippies completely braindead, and not all are scholars.

Labelling one group of people and passing blame onto them for something you haven't even quantified seems a tad ambiguous.

I will say one general statement about the believer camp... If you wish your kids to grow up irrational, naive, and susceptible to every predatory personality in the world, you're in good company....

What is needed to be done? More is needed not to be done such as farming cattle and creating pollution.

It is not irrational and naive to hope for a better world. People have the free will to believe in what they want, you have no right to tell what others can or cannot believe in. Yes, people can get stupid and get cheated of their money. But everyone has got scammed before in their lives one way or another, its called mistakes. Do you laugh at your own mistakes too or are you just concerned with laughing at others mistakes?

Being here 3 months after 2012 to continue mocking at others does not say much about you being a good parent either.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Post proof of this now.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice

Post proof of this now.

Proof can only exist in first-hand experience and is readily given to those who can handle it. If you don't already have it then you are not ready/meant to have it.

But you can go to youtube and look at that pyramid shaped ufo with a smaller ship circling it.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TimothyTang

Proof can only exist in first-hand experience and is readily given to those who can handle it. If you don't already have it then you are not ready/meant to have it.

Oh and there it is, the better than thou elitist attitude.

Enlightened my arse!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I think you've written a heap of useless crap on pieces of paper, put them into a box and are pulling them out one by one. Hilarious Thread!

IRM

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

You're using box as a polite euphemism aren't you?

Probably a good idea, wouldn't want to upset such an enlightened individual now...

And good to see you're still around mate

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

But you can go to youtube and look at that pyramid shaped ufo with a smaller ship circling it.

Serioulsy? CGI validates your beliefs? Wow...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
12-21-12 has come and gone, nothing happened. What is it about "enlightened" people that makes them look down on us poor, ignorant folk who don't vibrate the same as them? So much double talk of "densities" and "frequencies" that only makes sense to the New Age group. How enlightened can you be when you think you're so much better?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
the new Pope...Francis...is in the gloom camp (along with myself of course)

Pope Francis (born as Bergoglio ) is preaching a more open and accepting Church in considering the POOR
see: www.cnn.com...

story: Pope Francis explains name, calls for church 'for the poor'
By Laura Smith-Spark and Hada Messia, CNN
updated 12:29 PM EDT, Sat March 16, 2013

notice that he has the infamous prophicied GOG within his surname !

now that man has some praying to do... to avoid oe escape the negative aura of the term GoG, found in EZekiel

Last Pope, future False Prophet?...GoG,,,wow he has some serious negative energies linked to his being/soul/psyche
Also- he is embracing a church age with poor, needy, and -Austerity forced upon the masses for the next couple of generations...

it seems that the resignation of the former Pope (Ratzinger) Benedict 16th and the replacement Pope Francis was delayed until after the 21 Dec 2012 date on Purpose (it is rumored that Benedict had known & planned his exile from the Holy See since April 2012...) why the delay other than the Mayas end-of-calender date in 2012

there is still many years of alloted time in mens lives to be fufilled to accomplish the 120 years that started on 15 May1948 at the creation of modern Israel state... the prophetic countdown clock maximum limit of time...
~and except those days be shortened, no flesh would survive~

so, end-of-age predictions are Eschatology...not crazy doom-dayer dreaming as your OP suggests
this is year 65 of a 120 year hourglass...with 2068 being the outermost limit of time for this present world-order

smile

edit on 19-3-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join