It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elder Says Calendar Ends on Equinox(3/21/13) Not on Solstice(12/21/12), 3 Days of Darkness!!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

reply to post by Xcalibur254

Lol. then don't argue with me. Go burn all the books with these images on them that label them Mayan or aztec.

I really don't think you people get the point. The aztecs were just a cultural group in the late mesoperiod.

Not that any of this actually matters because it really does not matter at all. Both *nations* warshiped the feathered serpent and both of them have shrines.

So what is your point? Lets assume you are correct and maya and aztec are minorly divided. What does that have anything to do with the star of david on the sun stone? Or the galatic federations seal?

It has absolutely nothing to do with it. Yet you keep bringing it up. A symbol is still a symbol. You can try to label where its from like it really matters because it does not. BOTH of them warship the flying serpent.

SO. whats your point?

You don't really have one. Chances are you guys are part of the illuminati brotherhood and you both are choked that im pointing this obviousness out for the sheeple you are trying to mislead.
edit on 4-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Like... lol. All i can think of is wut?
How.. do you... not .. know this.
My point is, what if the mayans never vanished. And just moved up : O OMG that would explain a lot.

Your point is without merit. Your material is a jumble of nonsense. If post is a mess which fails to properly attribute what I stated.

Either way, It could be a couple things. The point is we just don't know. And clearly from this mayan elders prediction. Did not happen. Just sayin that maybe they don't have the full alphabet for all the random symbols out there that could make a huuuge differnce if we had the knowledge now. Or an alive mesoindian priest from the passed telling us. But even then we can look at other monuments such as the pyramids and even then the pyramids were supposedly there before the nomadic tribes after the last destruction stumbled upon it.

Are you actually thinking that because this person is of Mayan descent that he has some special insight into the matter? No. This con artist you are referring to is simply transferring money from the gullible to his wallet.

Your point is that we do not know. Not true. We know a lot. More and more of the Mayan writing is being deciphered and it certainly is not being done through wild eyed guesses such as those you make.

Then the dude knocked off the sphinx noes and put a huge gouge in it stomped up and down it and claimed he made it. No different than these archologists.

Sounds to me like you have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe you are referring to the urban myth of Napoleon's men?

And if you were to relate languages you should of at least educated people about the rosetta stone if you were going to try to debunk me with something as miniscule as a cultural difference. LOL. Thats all you could think up?

The Rosetta stone has no bearing on this issue. In typical hoaxer fashion you are tossing in anything you can think of whether or not it is relevant.

Well the quote up there says worlds of different from what you are singing. Sure it agrees with cultural time span. BUT were talking 1500s here, Thats when the conquistidors showed up and pilliaged them.

The Mayan civilization had collapsed 600 years earlier. There were descendants of that civilization still living in places, but the Mayan civilization you refer to had collapsed.

SOO in conclusion. We don't know how long they were there for up till then. And you can search around everywhere. Instead of constantly trying to debunk me with this nonsense. /quote]
You've been handily debunked. You have confused everything from the Aztecs to the Mayans, to glyphs, to the Rosetta stone, etc.

Aztec a nation JUST AS I SAID possibly having multipul states. BUT is theory. Just as everything else is including everything you have to say.

You are scrounging to save a failed position. The Aztecs and Mayans are two separate groups. The long count calendar of the Mayans was not used by the Aztecs. You should learn that before making a mess of things.

Now will you please stop being a meany and grow up. We (or i am anyways) here to educate people. Not lie to them or picking on people because you think you have some authority over them.

Maybe you could grow up and deny ignorance. You are definitely not educating anyone. You are spouting mistake after mistake after mistake and apparently would like to continue spouting nonsense without being educated.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Lol. then don't argue with me. Go burn all the books with these images on them that label them Mayan or aztec.

I really don't think you people get the point. The aztecs were just a cultural group in the late mesoperiod.

Not that any of this actually matters because it really does not matter at all. Both *nations* warshiped the feathered serpent and both of them have shrines.

So what is your point? Lets assume you are correct and maya and aztec are minorly divided. What does that have anything to do with the star of david on the sun stone? Or the galatic federations seal?

It has absolutely nothing to do with it. Yet you keep bringing it up. A symbol is still a symbol. You can try to label where its from like it really matters because it does not. BOTH of them warship the flying serpent.

SO. whats your point?

You don't really have one. Chances are you guys are part of the illuminati brotherhood and you both are choked that im pointing this obviousness out for the sheeple you are trying to mislead.

Now you are making me laugh.

You can't spell or write a coherent sentence. You can't figure out that the Aztecs and Mayan are different and yet you tell others they need to be educated.

If there are any books mislabeling the calendar then they are recent books by hoaxers. The Aztecs were more than a culture, they were a civilization.

So you think you have found some minor connections between civilizations. This is as inane as claiming they were Egyptians because they built pyramids. And you say that they both had shrines. Using that sort of bad logic we could claim that the North Koreans are actually the same as the US because both have nuclear weapons.

There is no star of david on the sun stone. There is no galactic whoop-pee-doo on the sun stone.

Who is going to believe someone that can't tell where a calendar came from?
You probably have no idea what sort of calendar is represented on the stone.
You certainly have no idea what being Aztec or Mayan means.

I may seem harsh, but I am dealing with someone defending being clueless.

PS It is spelled worship.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The point is why should we trust your interpretation of these symbols. Aztec and Mayan iconography is distinct from one another. If you can't even differentiate between the two why should we listen to anything you have to say regarding the iconography of the Sun Stone?
edit on 4/4/2013 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TimothyTang

"George Kavasilvas has also mentioned about March 21st 2013. He believes that the planet will turn into a star and half of humanity will ascend to the 5th dimension."

Looks like George missed on that one.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
reply to post by TimothyTang

oh stop it.
nothing will happen, the boy has cried wolf enough times

hate to quote myself, but hello.
when did this darkness occur?
just another fake mayan full of #

top topics

<< 39  40  41   >>