It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elder Says Calendar Ends on Equinox(3/21/13) Not on Solstice(12/21/12), 3 Days of Darkness!!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The people in charge of this planet are good at what they do. They keep us hoping the world will end, while they continue on with their dirty deeds. By time the world does end, most of us will be dead already, so why worry? Why not focus our attention on wiping away the corruption from this world, instead of wishing death upon it?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I think you need to go back to school. I googled Original mayan Calander on google and thats what popped up. Reguardless they all look the same. If you can't notice that, well. To bad?

It is the Aztec calendar. You just googled and accepted whatever was spoon fed to you without a thought.
en.wikipedia.org...

They all look the same. That's pretty much stating that you have not really taken a look or compared. It's admitting that this is all malarkey you're making up.

Too bad you have been making up baloney from the get-go.

Are you dumb? Google mayan calander and images. And stop misleading people with your comments like you know what your talking about. They both are the same thing. If you cannot see that. All the images are the same. I'm not even going to bother replying to any more of that nonsense because 1. You have nothing educational to post except insults and trying to find some way of being a * smart skeptic* when clearly You still have not debunked ANYTHING. So stop trying because its really sad.

You have abosutely nothing insightful to say. Why are you trying so hard.

If anything your jelly i found all that stuff on there.

And how bad is your geography? Because Maya and Aztecs are basically right beside each other.

Get educated son.

Originally posted by shhhhhh
The people in charge of this planet are good at what they do. They keep us hoping the world will end, while they continue on with their dirty deeds. By time the world does end, most of us will be dead already, so why worry? Why not focus our attention on wiping away the corruption from this world, instead of wishing death upon it?

You are right they are good at what they do. But they plaster the real end of the world everywhere. The owl. Pay attention to what im saying. I have researched it. And i have the ability to see symbols in things. No There is no medical condition linked to it. I don't see faces in objects. I don't see geometry everywhere.
But when i look at these things i see the symbolism used because of the Lore i have researched and stories i know. And my knowledge of the stars and biology, Yes that includes aliens as well. But i understand biology and those sicences. I understand electricty and the forces of energy. It just takes a lot of reading instead of sitting around watching family guy.

I read everyday... literally. I don't watch TV.
edit on 2-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Wow.

Youtube and fudging of the dates solves it all, huh?

edit on 4/2/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: Son

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Wow.

Check out my previous posts in the thread. I have a lot to show and teach people.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Wow.

Check out my previous posts in the thread. I have a lot to show and teach people.

Ok my Saviour....ok.

Thank you for teaching us all.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
doo-bley

edit on 4/2/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Its no problem, I'm here for everyone. Its retarded people are not noticing what is going on in the world so im gunna warn people before they are caught off guard by this alien invasion.

Everyone saying its a government false flag is wrong.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Its no problem, I'm here for everyone. Its retarded people are not noticing what is going on in the world so im gunna warn people before they are caught off guard by this alien invasion.

Thanks.

I guess you just called those that disagree with you "retarded".

Yeah......

stay classy S.C.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Thanks.

Yeah......

stay classy S.C.
edit on 4/2/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: just because it was sooooooo classy

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Thanks.

Yeah......

stay classy S.C.
edit on 4/2/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: just because it was sooooooo classy

No what im saying is, its retarded no one ever pointed this stuff out to begin with because its so blatenly obvious.

Sorry you missunderstood me.

Like. I don't understand. Howsomeone can get paid for studying stuff like this. When all those symbols just arnt even noticable. Like the star of david in the calander..... Any one could of saw the points and connected them. And the pattern in the background? Anyone following the pleiades movement would of reconized it right away.

And the owl symbology at the bottom? So many people look into the money. Like.. Im just having a hard time understanding how people missed so much on this thing. Even having a dragon and a jaguar on either side, one of the left and the right is symbolic enough to make people think Hmmm. googles serpent temple. Googles jaguar temple. Ohh okay So this mayan calander is talking about a story!!! but what story?

Well The jaguars are at war with the reptiles. Says it all over that thing. Sure there are numbers on there. but ultimately. Each symbol actuallly is a symbol reprisenting a deity or an event.

I find it kind of hillarious people didnt notice satans head at the bottom of each of these too. That also is quite obvious.

But look at masonic symbolism on how they do the arches and curves to reprisent the great horned owls horns.

See the curving patterns on either side? and the owl in the middle here. Its all distorted. Just like the mayan calanders Great horned owl its done almost in the same fashion of multipule layers of eyes and Owls within an owl as well as symbology for the pentagram or this sullied star of david with Ashtar. And the star of david and the pyramid are on the one dollar bill because Jehova is the god of egypt. But the all seeing eye sits ontop of it because it will remain in power for the time being deciving the people. The eye is on the pleiades tree of begining i posted that picture already.

So as far as lore goes. That wheel is Satanic and its talking about the coming of the Anti-christ. Specifically Owl type, and bull head related with the satans head at the bottom as well as the dragons head. Its all quite obvious. The image isint supposed to be TOTALLY visiable but is there. The eyes on the bottom with the eyebrows above them. Those are actually satans bull ears. If you see what im talking about the calanders should start to make sense to you as all the symbology is tied together. Plus i think this thing was made before the aztec civilization got there, so i think aliens built all this stuff for them and nomads rolled up to it. The nomads after Atlantis was destroyed and people emurged out of the ark which is in the earth.

Yeah his pillars allright.

That dude is pointing at a pillar. With an Owl above him. This is a clear warning. See the heart in the mans chest? Saying that this man is full of love and will protect from the owl.

Lok carefully at this picture. The 3 days of darkness will involve Yahweh coming before these plaidian torus ships get here.

This picture explains the tree and the snake. And why the jaguar is on the aztec and mayan wheels of time.

I am speaking nothing but the truth.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Are you dumb? Google mayan calander and images. And stop misleading people with your comments like you know what your talking about. They both are the same thing. If you cannot see that. All the images are the same. I'm not even going to bother replying to any more of that nonsense because 1. You have nothing educational to post except insults and trying to find some way of being a * smart skeptic* when clearly You still have not debunked ANYTHING. So stop trying because its really sad.

Are you dumb? I'd have to say you are either incredibly gullible or a hoaxer. The latter gets you banned at ATS.

You post a photo of the Aztec calendar from the museum in Mexico City where I have visited and admired that incredible artifact and you think that just because you are unable to understand what you google that you are in any way right? That is simply laughable.

You are absolutely clueless about Mesoamerica. You think that they are the same culture or used the same calendars? How clueless is that? If you don't understand the difference it is probably due to a broad lack of cultural awareness on your part.

I have debunked you. I showed that you have done nothing but scam people by showing them an Aztec artifact and claiming it is Mayan. You have made claims about volcanoes that are devoid of reason.

And how bad is your geography? Because Maya and Aztecs are basically right beside each other.

I and others pointed out that you are so clueless about the situation that you used an object from a completely different culture. Your excuse was something intelligent like, they look the same.

How bad is your geography? It stinks. How bad is your cultural understanding? It stinks. How bad is your time line? It stinks?

You post two maps which are not from the same time and are separated like Paris and London, or Berlin and Gdansk and you think that is meaningful. Absolutely pathetic.

BTW, the Mayan calendar in question does not use the same sort of dating as the Aztec calendar you showed. That probably stems from a complete lack of understanding of anything.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

If anyone did read any of it they should know that it is all wrong.

Reminds me of the bear in the kids book that says, "Watch son I am showing you what not to do."

To paraphrase the Bernstein bear, "Watch everyone, I[CrypticSouthpaw] am showing you what isn't true."

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Might as well throw in the kitchen sink. You've got all of the other hoaxes piled in it seems.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

No what im saying is, its retarded no one ever pointed this stuff out to begin with because its so blatenly obvious.

Sorry you missunderstood me.

Like. I don't understand. Howsomeone can get paid for studying stuff like this. When all those symbols just arnt even noticable. Like the star of david in the calander..... Any one could of saw the points and connected them. And the pattern in the background? Anyone following the pleiades movement would of reconized it right away.

All of these symbolism claims are childish. It's the sort of thing that is claimed by people that can't tell the difference between Aztec and Mayans, or Republicans and Democrats, or ...

People that can think for themselves realize that is for people still doing the game which goes:
One of these things is not like the others
One of these things doesn't belong

The educated know that symbols can convey meanings such as the Aztec glyphs in the calendar. They work out the meaning of the symbols from a study of as much written material as they can obtain.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Just wanted to add this to the discussion. I love doom and gloom as much as the next guy but really this has gone onto my back burner until the time gets closer.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Are you dumb? I'd have to say you are either incredibly gullible or a hoaxer. The latter gets you banned at ATS.

You post a photo of the Aztec calendar from the museum in Mexico City where I have visited and admired that incredible artifact and you think that just because you are unable to understand what you google that you are in any way right? That is simply laughable.

You are absolutely clueless about Mesoamerica. You think that they are the same culture or used the same calendars? How clueless is that? If you don't understand the difference it is probably due to a broad lack of cultural awareness on your part.

I have debunked you. I showed that you have done nothing but scam people by showing them an Aztec artifact and claiming it is Mayan. You have made claims about volcanoes that are devoid of reason.

I and others pointed out that you are so clueless about the situation that you used an object from a completely different culture. Your excuse was something intelligent like, they look the same.

How bad is your geography? It stinks. How bad is your cultural understanding? It stinks. How bad is your time line? It stinks?

You post two maps which are not from the same time and are separated like Paris and London, or Berlin and Gdansk and you think that is meaningful. Absolutely pathetic.

BTW, the Mayan calendar in question does not use the same sort of dating as the Aztec calendar you showed. That probably stems from a complete lack of understanding of anything.

you did nothing but type up a bunch of pretty words. And you really proved nothing at all. Other than people really are clueless into all of these things.

How do you know that Maya and the Aztec were not one country at a time? with 2 states of maybe a couple more? The thing about dead languages and civilizations is... people don't really know anything about them.

So what ever you read some dude claiming to have been there and walked on the soil. Who cares? Your a tourist, and how many tourists figure out or uncover these secrets? Well it wouldn't be a secret if people like you could stomp up and down there and state THIS IS MAYA THIS IS AZTEC.

Its all kind of a joke. So all we have is lore.. which was develops by people recounting a story over and over. Or someone explaining a picture, like how i am doing. and develop a culture around it. The later is probably what actually happened.

SO the fact you keep trying to use the aztec and mayan difference IS A JOKE as the 2 nations are side by side.

Thats why i thought your whole argument is laughable.

ANd yet you still have not debunk the symbols. SO good luck trying to not link the pleiades to birds and dragons because your gunna not find what you want to look for.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

you did nothing but type up a bunch of pretty words. And you really proved nothing at all. Other than people really are clueless into all of these things.

Nothing you have posted has been based on anything factual. You did repost hoaxes from other sites and apparently cannot discern between hoax material and factual material. An excellent example is your use of an Aztec calendar and labeling it Mayan. I pointed out that the calendar is Aztec and is in the museum of Anthropology in Mexico City. Your response was that they were the same due to shape and geographical locations of the civilizations, two issues of no bearing.

How do you know that Maya and the Aztec were not one country at a time? with 2 states of maybe a couple more? The thing about dead languages and civilizations is... people don't really know anything about them.

If you read anything worth reading you'd learn something such as:
1. different written languages
2. different cultural styles
3. different times
4. different locations
5. different religions

Your claim that "people don't really know anything about them" is you making what is known as an argument from ignorance. Your argument is based on the fact that you don't know.

So what ever you read some dude claiming to have been there and walked on the soil. Who cares? Your a tourist, and how many tourists figure out or uncover these secrets? Well it wouldn't be a secret if people like you could stomp up and down there and state THIS IS MAYA THIS IS AZTEC.

A rather inane statement attempting to cover up your personal ignorance of the issues.

Its all kind of a joke. So all we have is lore.. which was develops by people recounting a story over and over. Or someone explaining a picture, like how i am doing. and develop a culture around it. The later is probably what actually happened.

Worthless words attempting to cover up your mistakes.

Had you actually done any looking around at all you'd have found out that the calendar was Aztec,not Mayan. Had you actually looked into it you would have learned how Aztecs and Mayans are different.

SO the fact you keep trying to use the aztec and mayan difference IS A JOKE as the 2 nations are side by side.

You are spewing your ignorance again. Are the French the same as Germans? Is Mexico the same as the US?

What's a joke? Your laughable effort to NOT learn. Maybe you should learn something instead of making up what is obviously a hoax on your part.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Wow.

Sorry, you have a lot teach, maybe learn but not teach, Humanity suffers from enough ignorance.

Please do not inject anymore,

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Nothing you have posted has been based on anything factual. You did repost hoaxes from other sites and apparently cannot discern between hoax material and factual material. An excellent example is your use of an Aztec calendar and labeling it Mayan. I pointed out that the calendar is Aztec and is in the museum of Anthropology in Mexico City. Your response was that they were the same due to shape and geographical locations of the civilizations, two issues of no bearing.
If you read anything worth reading you'd learn something such as:
1. different written languages
2. different cultural styles
3. different times
4. different locations
5. different religions
Your claim that "people don't really know anything about them" is you making what is known as an argument from ignorance. Your argument is based on the fact that you don't know.**
How is this useful in anyway? you didn't provide any links? you didn't quote anything? All you did was talk.. and that's all you do..Is this some kind of troll joke?
en.wikipedia.org...

Definitions Aztec calendar.svg Aztec civilization Aztec society Nahuatl language Religion · Mythology · Philosophy · Calendars Human sacrifice · Medicine Aztec history Aztlán · Codices · Warfare Aztec Triple Alliance Spanish conquest of the Aztec Empire Fall of Tenochtitlan · La Noche Triste Montezuma II · Hernán Cortés v t e Aztec people When used about ethnic groups the term "Aztec" refers to several Nahuatl speaking peoples of central Mexico in the postclassic period of Mesoamerican chronology, especially the ethnic group that had a leading role in establishing the hegemonic empire based at Tenochtitlan, the Mexica. Other ethnic groups associated with the Aztec empire are the Acolhua and Tepanec ethnic groups and some of the ethnic groups that were incorporated into the empire, and the term is also sometimes used about them. In older usage the term was commonly used about modern Nahuatl speaking ethnic groups, as Nahuatl was previously referred to as the "Aztec language". In recent usage these ethnic groups are rather referred to as the Nahua peoples.[4][5] Linguistically the term "Aztecan" is still used about the branch of the Uto-Aztecan languages (also sometimes called the yuto-nahuan languages) that includes the Nahuatl language and its closest relatives Pochutec and Pipil.[6] To the Aztecs themselves the word "aztec" was not an endonym for any particular ethnic group. Rather it was an umbrella term used to refer to several ethnic groups, not all of them Nahuatl speaking, that claimed heritage from the mythic place of origin, Aztlan. In the Nahuatl language "aztecatl" means "person from Aztlan". In 1810 Alexander von Humboldt originated the modern usage of "Aztec" as a collective term applied to all the people linked by trade, custom, religion, and language to the Mexica state and the Triple Alliance. In 1843, with the publication of the work of William H. Prescott, it was adopted by most of the world, including 19th century Mexican scholars who saw it as a way to distinguish present-day Mexicans from pre-conquest Mexicans. This usage has been the subject of debate in more recent years, but the term "Aztec" is still more common.[

Like... lol. All i can think of is wut?
How.. do you... not .. know this.
My point is, what if the mayans never vanished. And just moved up : O OMG that would explain a lot.

Either way, It could be a couple things. The point is we just don't know. And clearly from this mayan elders prediction. Did not happen. Just sayin that maybe they don't have the full alphabet for all the random symbols out there that could make a huuuge differnce if we had the knowledge now. Or an alive mesoindian priest from the passed telling us. But even then we can look at other monuments such as the pyramids and even then the pyramids were supposedly there before the nomadic tribes after the last destruction stumbled upon it.

Then the dude knocked off the sphinx noes and put a huge gouge in it stomped up and down it and claimed he made it. No different than these archologists.

And if you were to relate languages you should of at least educated people about the rosetta stone if you were going to try to debunk me with something as miniscule as a cultural difference. LOL. Thats all you could think up?

Well the quote up there says worlds of different from what you are singing. Sure it agrees with cultural time span. BUT were talking 1500s here, Thats when the conquistidors showed up and pilliaged them.

SOO in conclusion. We don't know how long they were there for up till then. And you can search around everywhere. Instead of constantly trying to debunk me with this nonsense.

Aztec a nation JUST AS I SAID possibly having multipul states. BUT is theory. Just as everything else is including everything you have to say.

Now will you please stop being a meany and grow up. We (or i am anyways) here to educate people. Not lie to them or picking on people because you think you have some authority over them.
edit on 4-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

As has been pointed out many times what you keep posting is Aztec in origin. The only reason it shows up under searches for Mayan calendar is because of 2012 hoaxers. One way we can be sure that the Aztec Sun Stone (which researchers still aren't sure if it's even a calendar) has no relation to Mayan beliefs is because the Aztecs did not have a Long Count calendar. They only had the 52 year calendar round cycle. While it's true that the Aztecs were influenced by the Mayan culture, just like the Mayan culture was influenced by the cultures that came before them, and just like we're influenced by the cultures that came before us, they still had their own unique beliefs, traditions, and practices that make them stand apart from those people that came before and after.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join