It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elder Says Calendar Ends on Equinox(3/21/13) Not on Solstice(12/21/12), 3 Days of Darkness!!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

You do realize that "calendar" is actually the Aztec Sun Stone, correct? So it would quite impressive if you were able to properly identify and research the meaning behind those Aztec symbols when you thought they were Mayan.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

what lol. How does this even make sense? Yes i did look up what the images on the mayan calander mean.

I can see that XCalibur254 has already beat me to it. The calendar you are looking at is not Mayan. So please don't pretend that you looked up anything about the Mayans. You are making everything up.

Just because you don't, does not mean you can make a claim debunking what i have said simply on a smerk comment.

No. The issue is that you aren't even looking at a calendar from the civilization you claim.

So all i can say is, The picture is there. And it wont be missed with people who can notice and see symbolism, Aside from people who just brush a picture off and assume they know enough to contridict someone who ACTUALLY shows evidence. Rather than an insult.

Your interpretation of the symbols is your personal interpretation with no more validity than seeing shapes in clouds.

And don't just type up a bunch of stuff. calling me this and that OR why you *think* i am wrong. A picture speaks a thousand words. Lets see you flex your brain big guy and actually dig for info. A respectful and logically honest thing to say would of been*

I don't see the volcanos in here, But thats just me. Or I can't see the volcanos but thats an interesting observation.

People talk about these problems on ATS all the time. Sure disagree with me, But do not insult me. Holy. People have no manors.

I disagree. There are no volcanoes there and there are none to see. If you were forthright you'd admit that you are making things up and grasping at straws and there is nothing there to support your claims. You have no idea what is on the calendar and you don't care. You have no idea what those symbols mean and there is no chance they are your wild and no evidence based guesses.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well we could still get the so called 3 days of darkness, maybe longer even. Because the sun is not what we think. And its light is something we see due to atmospheric conditions on planets. Not sure what we would see if a Kill Shot, huge CME, or basically a full spectrum discharge hits us. Personally I believe we'd see past these planetary conditions and the matrix would come tumbling down.

But even that I see as positive.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

what lol. How does this even make sense? Yes i did look up what the images on the mayan calander mean.

I can see that XCalibur254 has already beat me to it. The calendar you are looking at is not Mayan. So please don't pretend that you looked up anything about the Mayans. You are making everything up.

Just because you don't, does not mean you can make a claim debunking what i have said simply on a smerk comment.

No. The issue is that you aren't even looking at a calendar from the civilization you claim.

So all i can say is, The picture is there. And it wont be missed with people who can notice and see symbolism, Aside from people who just brush a picture off and assume they know enough to contridict someone who ACTUALLY shows evidence. Rather than an insult.

Your interpretation of the symbols is your personal interpretation with no more validity than seeing shapes in clouds.

And don't just type up a bunch of stuff. calling me this and that OR why you *think* i am wrong. A picture speaks a thousand words. Lets see you flex your brain big guy and actually dig for info. A respectful and logically honest thing to say would of been*

I don't see the volcanos in here, But thats just me. Or I can't see the volcanos but thats an interesting observation.

People talk about these problems on ATS all the time. Sure disagree with me, But do not insult me. Holy. People have no manors.

I disagree. There are no volcanoes there and there are none to see. If you were forthright you'd admit that you are making things up and grasping at straws and there is nothing there to support your claims. You have no idea what is on the calendar and you don't care. You have no idea what those symbols mean and there is no chance they are your wild and no evidence based guesses.

An agnostic says "Amen".

Once again a three day excuse to stay in bed has been dashed by reality.

Waa.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
the sun is not what we think.

reply to post by Unity_99

Could you elaborate on this statement. It's piqued my interest.

edit on 4/1/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: reply to line

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

...Because the sun is not what we think. And its light is something we see due to atmospheric conditions on planets...

Wait..what? Satellites, the ISS, and space probes are not in our atmosphere yet are bathed in the light of our local star. How does you "hypothesis" explain that?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Well we could still get the so called 3 days of darkness, maybe longer even. Because the sun is not what we think. And its light is something we see due to atmospheric conditions on planets. Not sure what we would see if a Kill Shot, huge CME, or basically a full spectrum discharge hits us. Personally I believe we'd see past these planetary conditions and the matrix would come tumbling down.

But even that I see as positive.

I don't understand why people think there always has to be 'something more to it'?
Why can't a rose be a rose?
Why is a hurricane caused by haarp and not nature?

It's like mom asking Billy why he threw that rock. Why can't the answer be 'because'?
Maybe it's the society is now days. The fault for some event is always one level up.
Why did the car crash? It's never as simple as driver error. The brakes were not as good as other auto manufacturers. The road was wet. The sun was glinting. There was a dog peeing on the side of the road.
GOD caused the crash.

This world is all you have.
There ain't no one or no event going to change things.
Get used to it. Make something out of yourself.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I don't understand people who think they are living in a static age, with all sciences in our anthill lies of science, on the wrong phsycis engine platform so to speak, on a planet that may not even be real, as there are countless theories in quantum physics with various evidence trails, such as holographic universe, EU theory, etc, that they think thats it, its a solid thing, and this one guy over in the corner, a spokesman for fossil fuel and the oil industry is telling us all there is. Dont be alarmed, all those ice core samples and die offs never really happened because the earth was only created 6000 years ago, and the devil planted all of that to confuse us.

So sometimes we will not be able to understand each other, since I don't like walls and never stay in boxes.

We're in a kind of dream realm, and I've had enough experiences to realize this isn't what it seems.
edit on 1-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I don't understand people who think they are living in a static age, with all sciences in our anthill lies of science, on the wrong phsycis engine platform so to speak, on a planet that may not even be real, as there are countless theories in quantum physics with various evidence trails, such as holographic universe, EU theory, etc, that they think thats it, its a solid thing, and this one guy over in the corner, a spokesman for fossil fuel and the oil industry is telling us all there is.

I thought the holographic universe thing was a theory that on the outer edges of the unknown/known universe was imprinted a holographic representation of the universe, similar to how black holes have things forever on the event horizon visually that have loooong since passed into the singularity.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I don't understand people who think they are living in a static age, with all sciences in our anthill lies of science, on the wrong phsycis engine platform so to speak, on a planet that may not even be real, as there are countless theories in quantum physics with various evidence trails, such as holographic universe, EU theory, etc

There is a difference between a scientific theory and a wild eyed speculation with no evidence to support it.

EU is a false claim. It's demonstrably false.

Gravity for example is well established. Amazingly accurate predictions can be made with gravity. Do we know everything about gravity? No. That does not mean that the predictions and verifications that have already been done are any less correct.

So sometimes we will not be able to understand each other, since I don't like walls and never stay in boxes.

So don't fall into the traps of the fake theories and the rest of the claptrap. Getting sucked into false ideas by pretending to be open minded is not good. Try to discern between the junk and the real material.

We're in a kind of dream realm, and I've had enough experiences to realize this isn't what it seems.

Switch over to rational thinking and evaluate issues through evidence and logical constructs.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TimothyTang

Holy F !!

Can't at least everyone agree that the (now banned--shock) OP was wrong????
He said:

"Maya Elder Don Alejandro says: “On March 31, 2013 the sun will be hidden for a period of 60-70 hours and this is when we shall enter the period of the Fifth Sun.”"

Anyone in the whole world experience this? Why is the argument in the thread still going on????

WTF??

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

You do realize that "calendar" is actually the Aztec Sun Stone, correct? So it would quite impressive if you were able to properly identify and research the meaning behind those Aztec symbols when you thought they were Mayan.

you tell me. The symbols are one in the same.

I can read it eitherway i guess. But i googled mayan calander and this is what came up.

Its the exact same symbol which is the seal for the galatic federation.

And those calanders are Aztec? Well i read here and there about maya and the aztecs as the panther and jaguar gods are almost identical.

Here is the mayan calander, I outlined it dully so you can see.. that the shape i am point out Actually really is there.

If you look at the mayan calander as a whole. The snakes tail at the top near the 13 looks kinda like Owl eyes, and even the arrow there looks like a beak pointing up. If you look at the bottom of it the dragons claws look like Owl feet as well. This is why the free masons code their money in this fasion. I believe that they learned most of these methods from monuments like these how ever long ago. If you look at the great horned owls eyebrows you see 7 spheres around them on each side. reprisenting the 7 planets of the pleiades. When ever you see a circle on any walls or on tablets in that fashion they usually are talking about planets. Either a location, or a set number for a constellation. And yes a lot of knowledge on this stuff literally is gone and people have to GUESS. So my assumptions are as valid as anyone elses and i could care less about some dudes PHD he can shove it if they can't even notice something as easy as the STAR OF DAVID in these calanders...

There wasin't enough room on the mayan calander to finish the prophecy. That or they skipped the artwork that the Aztecs as you claim it to be wheel of time. They look so similar to me i didn't even really know there was a difference... just minor alterations. Just like religion does with all its scriptures i can see minor alterations and such.

Like.. even looking at this thing the maya wheel of time is incomplete. I guess that's what people meant by there was not enough room on it to finish it. And there wouldn't be. Theres barly any room to fit the Panthers Head which is on the Aztec one here.

BUT
IF you look at both the Aztec calenders. the Original one DOES LOOK like a culdera from space!
and if you look at the drawing elaborated one i drew on. you can see 3 Main big circles there and smaller sircles going a little bit south then up and north east. The same direction. Now why would they feel the need to carve this in there? And make the rock appear to look like liquid ? You know the obvious color differences in rock like this isin't normal right? Considering these things would be thousands of years old. Do you think paint would last that long? I don't.

Anothing thing that is clearly noticeable is that the bottoms part many sets eyes with eyebrows to indicate an Owl. Its pretty much staring at you in the face. The Bottom image has an outline of the pentagram or satans head as the bull goat thing. Hmm i wonder if the other ones look like that too if they offer those alterations.

But we are talking about maya here than the pleiades tree here
Would be the bull on the calander. Which Ashtar has identified himself as the leader of this place.

But here we see the feathered serpent. And even then the bull in the above picture has scales.

So we have quite a few things here identifying this guy in the middle of the Wheel of time.

Thanks for all the lovely impute to my claims.

Anyways. Heres other calanders i found to compare.

Compare the pictures for youself. And the volcanos. Im worried that the volcano might actually erupt. And the whole point about this prophecy is that Ashtar here is supposed to claim to save us from this. But bring in a haul of a million fleet of tower slave carriers with pods.

Has anyone been following the pleiades new age movement? The ammount of people that follow them is pretty straggering.

You wanna know how people got the number 2012? Because of the 5 sets of 10 in here.

And people trying to explain what those symbols mean. Even the wiki admits they know absolutely nothing about what they are talking about.
en.wikipedia.org...
Its kind of a joke. Can't even know the Origins of what they claim? Sounds like perpetuated myth.

Origin of the Tzolk'in The exact origin of the Tzolk'in is not known, but there are several theories. One theory is that the calendar came from mathematical operations based on the numbers thirteen and twenty, which were important numbers to the Maya.[citation needed] The numbers multiplied together equal 260. Another theory is that the 260-day period came from the length of human pregnancy. This is close to the average number of days between the first missed menstrual period and birth, unlike Naegele's rule which is 40 weeks (280 days) between the last menstrual period and birth. It is postulated that midwives originally developed the calendar to predict babies' expected birth dates. The deity Ix Chel is thus of particular interest due to her mythic relation to the calendar.[citation needed] A third theory comes from understanding of astronomy, geography and archaeology. The mesoamerican calendar probably originated with the Olmecs, and a settlement existed at Izapa, in southeast Chiapas Mexico, before 1200 BC. There, at a latitude of about 15° N, the Sun passes through zenith twice a year, and there are 260 days between zenithal passages. Gnomons (used generally for observing the path of the Sun and in particular zenithal passages) were found at this and other sites.[15] A fourth theory is that the calendar is based on agriculture. From planting to harvest is approximately 260 days.

Look. I don't know have be a genius here to see that 260 days. its still nearly missing 100 days. So then they decide to averate out the extra days as an excuse?

Like... can anyone take these archeologist seriously?

By this logic, bet they got the number 26000 years by adding 2 more zeros on here and being like. Well. Those 2 symbols there mean 10000 years. So thay solves this equation. Lol

But yeah There is an Owl on here.

near Top triangle shapes are eyes those things that branch off from the dragons tail there are 2 dragons on either side, in the middle by Ashtars face on the sides from right to left are claws that also look like mouths near the center. At the bottom the dragons claws are the owls feet.

This mayan calander is Satan. It really is. Its got satan written all over it. hidden symbology of owls JUST like freemasonry. The Obvious pentagram at the bottom of EACH calander that looks like christian depiction of satans head with the eyes with eyebrows on the sides are ears. And the great horned owls horns curling up look like horns of satan. And you can see how he has eyes parallel on each side.. see what im saying?

edit on 2-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

I think you need to go back to school. I googled Original mayan Calander on google and thats what popped up. Reguardless they all look the same. If you can't notice that, well. To bad?

Get some glasses or see on optomistist.
edit on 2-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I think you need to go back to school. I googled Original mayan Calander on google and thats what popped up. Reguardless they all look the same. If you can't notice that, well. To bad?

It is the Aztec calendar. You just googled and accepted whatever was spoon fed to you without a thought.
en.wikipedia.org...

They all look the same. That's pretty much stating that you have not really taken a look or compared. It's admitting that this is all malarkey you're making up.

Too bad you have been making up baloney from the get-go.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Get some glasses or see on optomistist.

I would recommend education for you.

I can see. I do not need glasses to know that you have been wrong from the start.

Yes. Go read and learn and try to avoid being hoodwinked by hoaxers as you claim you were so easily tricked by your "googling."

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Nice photo you posted of the AZTEC calendar in the museum in Mexico City. You should visit the museum and learn a little about your mistakes.

If you are interested you could even learn something about the Aztec glyphs and learn what is on the calendar instead of making up tall stories with no connection to reality.

PS It's spelled caldera.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by TimothyTang

Holy F !!

Can't at least everyone agree that the (now banned--shock) OP was wrong????
He said:

"Maya Elder Don Alejandro says: “On March 31, 2013 the sun will be hidden for a period of 60-70 hours and this is when we shall enter the period of the Fifth Sun.”"

Anyone in the whole world experience this? Why is the argument in the thread still going on????

WTF??

It was cloudy here on the 31st

I guess it was just a whether forecast, cloudy and overcast for 3 days, not much sun

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Never will agree with your heros of science. Don't have to, and all that jazz....Don't totally disagree with your attempt to disrupt doom threads though, depends on the reason. But we're not going to agree on what the real science is. Its Telsa not Edison by the way.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Well, nothing happened... again lol.

Why do I have the feeling that there will probably be another prediction soon?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Never will agree with your heros of science. Don't have to, and all that jazz....Don't totally disagree with your attempt to disrupt doom threads though, depends on the reason. But we're not going to agree on what the real science is. Its Telsa not Edison by the way.

Are you just sucking up to Tesla the inventor or is there something specific about his predictions of EM that differs from Edison? Personally I doubt your Edison vs Tesla comment has anything to do with science. If there were you'd simply state it and avoid the name dropping which has nothing to do with science. This sounds more like the Descartes vs Newton contest centuries ago.

Don't fall for the "supporting the underdog" or the "wishing for something esoteric" mistakes. Follow what actually happens and avoid ending up in a dead end box because you make decisions which are not based on following the facts.

I don't look at the "heroes of science" and say that's right. I look at the facts and work from there and avoid the jumping on the bandwagon.

I doubt you can point to anything from Tesla and say that is science and that challenges current thinking. You might make up some esoteric unsubstantiated claim about Tesla and think it is science, but science is based on facts not conjectures and fantasy.

<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join