It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elder Says Calendar Ends on Equinox(3/21/13) Not on Solstice(12/21/12), 3 Days of Darkness!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Why believe people like Hunbatz Men, Don Alejandro, and Drunvalo Melchizedek? Just a few short months ago they were fully supporting the December 21 date. Now all of a sudden we're supposed to forget that and once again trust them because of their heritage (Melchizedek isn't even Mayan)?

ETA: It should also be pointed out that Newton's research on the Book of Revelations pointed him to the date of 2060, not 2013. I have no idea where Flynn got 2013 from.
edit on 3/19/2013 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Gotta give the suckers a product. They "recalculate", keep the date juuust out of reach, rake in more dough.
edit on 19-3-2013 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

You seem pretty set in whatever scientific model it is that you believe. Obviously we're on different pages. But as far as recanting my beliefs when proven wrong, that's something I won't do. Just because this date comes/goes with or without anything significant, doesn't mean that my belief system is wrong. I won't play this "I'm right, you're wrong" game with you. Again, when/if something happens, then we'll know for sure. Till then it's all speculation and a matter of personal opinion. Your attacks towards me are unwarranted, but hey if that's how you feel, so be it. You seem at least semi-intelligent. Check out the papers. The work speaks for itself. Or discount it because it sounds ridiculous based on what you "believe" to be true. The choice is truly yours.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeyv23
reply to post by wdkirk

You seem pretty set in whatever scientific model it is that you believe. Obviously we're on different pages. But as far as recanting my beliefs when proven wrong, that's something I won't do. Just because this date comes/goes with or without anything significant, doesn't mean that my belief system is wrong. I won't play this "I'm right, you're wrong" game with you. Again, when/if something happens, then we'll know for sure. Till then it's all speculation and a matter of personal opinion. Your attacks towards me are unwarranted, but hey if that's how you feel, so be it. You seem at least semi-intelligent. Check out the papers. The work speaks for itself. Or discount it because it sounds ridiculous based on what you "believe" to be true. The choice is truly yours.

....exactly what I expected you to say. Even when faced with the falseness of your belief system you will not stray. Have at it then....just don't drink the cool aid.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Mayans schmayans.

They have not been right for thousands of years.

And even then it is highly debatable wether they were right then.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Why are we keeping on about 'Mayan Elders'? Plenty of genuine present day 'Mayan Elders' have gone on record over the past year to say the 2012 end of the world theories are a load of bunkum. That hasn't stopped them tapping the tourist potential though.....

edit on 19-3-2013 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk

....exactly what I expected you to say. Even when faced with the falseness of your belief system you will not stray. Have at it then....just don't drink the cool aid.

What I'm faced with is someone who believes something different than me. You have done nothing to prove any of the ideas I have presented as false. You say they are bull crap, ignorant, etc but you have yet to do anything to disprove the ideas I'm presenting. I'm a scientifically minded spiritualist. I will be more than happy to learn other ideas but as of right now, the math and logic behind these papers makes sense to me. Prove it wrong, then we'll talk.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
Mayans schmayans.

I agree with you , its hard for me to take these Mayan witch doctors seriously , didn't there ancestors play soccer with human heads, and sacrifice virgins to there Gods by cutting their hearts out ,and drinking their blood ?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888

Mayans schmayans.

I agree with you , its hard for me to take these Mayan witch doctors seriously , didn't there ancestors play soccer with human heads, and sacrifice virgins to there Gods by cutting their hearts out ,and drinking their blood ?

the blond alien quentin/quetzalcoatl is the one who taught the barbaric mayans many things inluding the sciences perhaps, he is the one who contacted princess nakamaru.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Uh-oh. Here we go again with Apocalypse revisited. But it would be funny if something happened now, because no one would be expecting it after Dec. 21, 2012 came and went.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TimothyTang

Shoot, that is this Thursday? I will be stuck in an MRI machine! 20th is my 15th anniversary of my 3rd wedding...

It all makes sense now, I was born on the day they dropped the bomb on Hiroshima and my ex was born on 911...

This is tricky business...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable
Uh-oh. Here we go again with Apocalypse revisited. But it would be funny if something happened now, because no one would be expecting it after Dec. 21, 2012 came and went.

much challenges on earth r a test for what the soul has achieved. the ones who did not believe or stopped believing in it are the ones who have weak receptivity and connectivity aka love energy. they will not ascend with their lack of such. those who continually believe are the ones who are ready for something more, the ones who are not will remain

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Item

An Interesting Confluence Of Events For March 2013
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 3/8/2013 @ 06:40 PM

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Ok, so being in an MRI machine with all that magnetic energy does that mean you will just to 6D or be stuck in the lower dimensions? I personally hope it gives you the upgrade, but if it does you have to manifest down here and give the rest of us some tips!

Kidding aside.... Happy Anniversary and good luck with the MRI!

edit on 19-3-2013 by OneisOne because: typo

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

the blond alien quentin/quetzalcoatl is the one who taught the barbaric mayans many things inluding the sciences perhaps, he is the one who contacted princess nakamaru.

Based on your posts (not just this thread) you seem to believe in mystic myths and religion.
The end of the world has been predicted for thousands of years.
Your proof is no better than those who have gone before you.
Come April you should enjoy spring and look into hard science. Question the mystic beliefs origions you have just to see if there is any real basis in fact or if it's just ramblings of authors.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Mayan Elder Says Calendar Ends on Equinox(3/21/13) Not on Solstice(12/21/12)

It's amazing but... because the world did not end (nor did the sun go dark for three days) in December of 2012, a whole lot of people got mad and stomped off.

The general reaction is a turning away... like, 'we're not gonna do this again!'

It's quite understandable, too, considering all the hype and glib that had been going on for years and years about this critical point in time. Just as when Y2K didn't lead to the technological fall of human civilization, the sunrise the day after in 2012 left a lot of people angry that the world was still there, all in one piece.

Yeah, just another quirky piece of the human condition.

Besides that... if any of this is going to happen, we can't do anything about it. You might as well kick back and enjoy the show for as long as you can... life is too short as it is not to

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Based on your posts (not just this thread) you seem to believe in mystic myths and religion.
The end of the world has been predicted for thousands of years.
Your proof is no better than those who have gone before you.
Come April you should enjoy spring and look into hard science. Question the mystic beliefs origions you have just to see if there is any real basis in fact or if it's just ramblings of authors.

your mind's assumptions are weak, spring is already here in my country. i will ignore the rest of your faulty and unworthy assumptions

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Item

An Interesting Confluence Of Events For March 2013
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 3/8/2013 @ 06:40 PM

wow i didn't realize that part of the forum, thank you. you have the great ats receptive/connective/love spirit unlike the useless skeptics who waste time here.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyTang

Originally posted by bdb818888

Mayans schmayans.

I truly don't believe that this God Quetzalcoati, taught the Myans math and science, you have totally taken out human ingenuity out of the equation. Like the pyramids, man built them, no aliens, no Gods, just good old fashion human ingenuity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join