It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elder Says Calendar Ends on Equinox(3/21/13) Not on Solstice(12/21/12), 3 Days of Darkness!!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Scroll the picture over to see the full image.

Panther is Yahweh btw. The black dogs and jaguars belong to * god* the serpents and owls belong to Satan Or Ashtar.

The mayan calander is something more than just a calander. We can see all sorts of symbols all over it that have to do with the END OF TIMES, It is speaking directly about Aliens, Those gods are personified with humanish features because they are animal gods, The same as the serpents.

Both could literally talk to you (both not the same method but communication is there)

We can clearly see that this calander is A JOKE.

i can read the calander for what it is and it is warning you about Ashtar, the lies of the pleiades. We did not come from the pleiades those are lies lies lies. We came from Orion. We have the proof. the Pyramids, Many pyramids all over the globe are all in conjuction with Orion. This is not just a coincidence. So leave the strange gods of baal and follow the forces of nature. Put away the idols of the christ and the cross. We do not need such things for they are untruthful to what messages need to be said.

Stop waiting for humans to fix everything, When god said put your faith in him. Now put your faith in god the wolf. Who is the wolf and is with the lamb, The panther lays down with the kid. The sweet influences of christ coming from the panthers mouth. All but the dragon are immune.

And dont expect people to be saying the same message as me. I am pretty much alone in my path that was set before me by my god.

Wherefore a lion out of the forest shall slay them, and a wolf of the
evenings shall spoil them, a leopard shall watch over their cities:
every one that goeth out thence shall be torn in pieces: because their
transgressions are many, and their backslidings are increased.
— Jeremiah, V.6

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid;
and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
— Isaiah, XI.6

Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots?
then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.
— Jeremiah, XIII.23

After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it
four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.
— Daniel, VII.6

Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:
— Hosea, XIII.7

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were
as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and
the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
— Revelations, XIII.2

Come with me from Lebanon, my spouse, with me from Lebanon: look from the top of Amana,
from the top of Shenir and Hermon, from the lions' dens, from the mountains of the leopards.
— Song of Solomon, IV.8

The word "panther" is used to refer to a wide variety of large cats such as the cougar, the jaguar, the puma, the mountain lion, and the leopard, especially if the animal is dark or black in appearance. The panther is a symbol of Jesus Christ because he is the enemy of snakes and dragons which are popular symbols of Satan.

Writers of early bestiaries such as the Physiologus reported that the panther found it necessary to spend three days sleeping in its cave after every meal. Upon awakening, the panther was said to exit its cave with a roar which exuded a sweet fragrance. This aroma was so enticing that all the animals in the area were irresistibly attracted to its breath and became more or less intoxicated by it. Only the snake and the dragon (representing the Devil) were repulsed at this scent and fled to underground caverns, quaking with fear. These misbeliefs about the panther created a perfect allegory of Christ's Resurrection after spending three days in the tomb, having drunk the cup of His Crucifixion (John 18:11). The sweet breath of the risen panther was comparable to the fragrance of Christ which was the aroma of life to those willing to make peace with God and the odor of death to the instruments of Satan (2 Cor 2:14-16).

Early Egyptians were known to sacrifice panthers to various gods. The panther's skin was a symbol of strength and resurrection in Egyptian funerary rites. Throughout the ancient world mythological characters wore panther skins. Astarte, the Phoenician goddess of procreation and birth, rode on a panther. Some people believed that the panther once sacrificed himself so that he could give humankind the gift of spiritual awakening in the form of his skin.

(Hab 1:8; Jer 5:6). The Lord threatened to lurk in sinful Israel "like a leopard by the road" (Hosea 13:7).

(Jer 13:23). The habit of sin was so ingrained in humankind that only the coming of the Redeemer could change our natures. In the millennial kingdom, "the leopard shall lie down with the young goat" and be led by a little child (Isa 11:6).
edit on 30-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Its obvious the end of the world is going to be Alien invasion. As i have shown you in the Wheel of time... oh sorry. I mean the Mayan calander.

lol like, how can these nic naks not be obvious?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Oh noes... Not Ashtar!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Of course nothing is going to happen.

This guy happens to be of Mayan descent. He is using that because racists think that his heritage somehow imbues him with better knowledge of the Mayans.

This guy has been part of the 2012 fleece team that is transferring money from the gullible to his pocket. At least some people from outside the US are feeding off the gullible.

This is correct.

Its quite obvious this calender is talking about a volcano, A culdara, I pointed it out beside the panther. You can see 3 circles there i talking about the volcano in the brown pic. Look in the origonal mayan calender and you will see the 3 mountains there, i did not circle it on that picture. but you can see what looks like pipes and water coming out. But if you are viewing it from a sattelite image it would be a culdara volcano, and it flows down then flows to the east.

The messed up part about this is, i had a dream about that. I posted about it already.

Is this related?
Okay guys i found a pic on google of the super volcanos on earth. If you look on the west coast. It almost looks exactly like the 3 volcanos on the mayan calander warning us. You can see the 2 connecting to each other in the mayan calander joined by a mountain, and you can see a larger one farther away and seperate. That is the one that is gunna go off, the one that is farther up. It will burn down towards the west. Then move towards the east because the land will dip.

Ashtar you sneaky serpent.

Is this just a coincidence?
i donno about you guys, but that kinda pisses me off.

The Mayan Calendar BY Kobe C Mysterious and tricky to read. Are you good at solving mysteries? The Mayan Calendar was made in the fifth century BC. It is very old and the Mayans had to be very smart to make it. The Mayans lived in Mexico and were skillful warriors. The calendar has pictures of their gods too. Along with the calendar came the Mayan’s predictions. The calendar is very complicated and most people do not know how to read it. The calendar has many of us guessing what the calendar is made of, all of the reasons for making it, and if their prophecies are are true.

kaptinkobe15.edublogs.org...

IF you look at the top of tha calander, the snakes tails also look like eyes like an owl. And the claws at the bottom are the owls feet. Lol.
edit on 30-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: To make the picture more clear.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Its quite obvious this calender is talking about a volcano, A culdara, I pointed it out beside the panther. You can see 3 circles there i talking about the volcano in the brown pic. Look in the origonal mayan calender and you will see the 3 mountains there, i did not circle it on that picture. but you can see what looks like pipes and water coming out. But if you are viewing it from a sattelite image it would be a culdara volcano, and it flows down then flows to the east.

A volcano? Seriously? Why on Earth do you think a volcano is involved?

You might want o look up the spelling of the geological structure.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

"Maya Elder Don Alejandro says: “On March 31, 2013 the sun will be hidden for a period of 60-70 hours and this is when we shall enter the period of the Fifth Sun.”

7 hours to go:
Date & Time of Solstices & Equinoxes in 2013

Equinoxes:
March 20 2013 11:02 GMT
September 22 2013 20:44 GMT

Solstices:
June 21 2013 05:04 GMT
December 21 2013 17:11 GMT

Something tells me that this is just going to be another person to add to list of people not to listen to.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
See you all tomorrow.
Same ATS, same planet Earth.

On Monday can we put this crap to bed? Or if you really have to drag it out, Wednesday?

Ok? Thanks.
M.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Having survived the Y2K Bug as well as the Mayan 2012, I simply can not take any more prophetic dates into serious consideration. Though I still believe something did happen in December 2012 behind the scenes which has changed the path of the human race, I still have yet to solve what that might be.

Whatever comes along next to threaten life as we know it on Earth will have little to no warning and will most likely be in the form of a natural disaster. Superquakes, asteroids, solar flares, etc. Those things usually have no accurate predictions and the only ones that will have some kind of natural warnings will be animals, not humans.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

A volcano? Seriously? Why on Earth do you think a volcano is involved?

You might want o look up the spelling of the geological structure.

You see the pipes leaking water? There is the panthers on the left. There a big circle, Then on the right side is the leaking pipe. See what im talking about? Well if you were viewing that from space. It would be a culdera, or a volcano!... Do you see what i am saying? Tho the feathered serpent Ashtars face Is on here for a specific reason. So is the panther. We see that there will be a natural disaster, And according to this calander the liar in the middle with the twisted words and tongue will claim to come and save us from this volcano. This Volcano could be triggered by an earthquake.

This also could account for the 3 days of darkness also. But i doubt it as this would be the destruction that either A) Ashtar of the pleiades Or the owl reptillians initiated And are gunna come down with their towers and claim to save everyone.

B) Also at the same time ... Asteroids!!! : D get ready for a !@#$ storm. Because these lizards are supposed to huck asteroids at us. At the same time, blowing them up to seem good. Its not until this volcano and earthquake warning, that after they have established first contact. WIll they come down in their towers and announce the world is in danger. I think they will purposefully cause that volcano to blow.

I mean. .... if we have a video here of their slave carrier towers flying in and out of a volcano? .... and we can see here on the calander its speaking of the volcano in North America, The 3 chain super volcano. Only the nornthern one will blow. See.

See how the 3 volcanos on the west side look pretty identical to the leaking pipe lines? From space. Thats what it would look like. The volcano would blow and flow to the south because of the lands dip then flow to the east because of... maybe a river bed or a valley? I donno. But im pretty sure that this volcano has been on red alert in the scientific communicty recently .... Is that yellow stone?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
12.06 am

1st april

Happy Easter for the weekend passed and happy April fools day

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You see the pipes leaking water? There is the panthers on the left. There a big circle, Then on the right side is the leaking pipe. See what im talking about? Well if you were viewing that from space. It would be a culdera, or a volcano!... Do you see what i am saying?

This is a case of apophenia. You should look up Mayan symbols and learn what that represents instead of making some unsubstantiated claim about it being a volcano.

See how the 3 volcanos on the west side look pretty identical to the leaking pipe lines? From space. Thats what it would look like. The volcano would blow and flow to the south because of the lands dip then flow to the east because of... maybe a river bed or a valley? I donno. But im pretty sure that this volcano has been on red alert in the scientific communicty recently .... Is that yellow stone?

They don't look anything alike. None of the supervolcanoes on Earth are going to erupt in the near future.

This is nothing more than seeing things that are not there.
PS It is spelled cAldera, not cUldera.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Though I think cycles are likely, and some possibly "arranged", and not always by good guys, I also believe this is our school, and a mindscape. That locale is mind. Life is akin to an inception experience.

And my response to any doom thread is this:

Louis Armstrong We Have All The Time In The World

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TimothyTang

“On March 31, 2013 the sun will be hidden for a period of 60-70 hours and this is when we shall enter the period of the Fifth Sun.”"

Funny...
it appears that that was wrong.

Wow...go figure.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Well here in europe I haven't seem the sun for months. Does that count???
2nd

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Well here in europe I haven't seem the sun for months. Does that count???
2nd

Please elaborate?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
So I heard the Mayan calendar end date is actually + or minus 10 years

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

You see the pipes leaking water? There is the panthers on the left. There a big circle, Then on the right side is the leaking pipe. See what im talking about? Well if you were viewing that from space. It would be a culdera, or a volcano!... Do you see what i am saying?

This is a case of apophenia. You should look up Mayan symbols and learn what that represents instead of making some unsubstantiated claim about it being a volcano.

They don't look anything alike. None of the supervolcanoes on Earth are going to erupt in the near future.

This is nothing more than seeing things that are not there.
PS It is spelled cAldera, not cUldera.

? what lol. How does this even make sense? Yes i did look up what the images on the mayan calander mean.

Just because you don't, does not mean you can make a claim debunking what i have said simply on a smerk comment.

You can sift through a medical dictionary all you want to find one word so you can accumulate a bunch of stars. Yet at the same time. Offering no intellectual comments towards what YOU might think it means.

All you said you was, * cant see it so it dont exist* Yes, Thats exactly how the blind sheep of this world see things.

You don't need to make your statements of lack of knowledge any more obvious for all of us to see. By trying to pick apart what im saying with a simple pararagraph that any other skeptic would agree with.

So all i can say is, The picture is there. And it wont be missed with people who can notice and see symbolism, Aside from people who just brush a picture off and assume they know enough to contridict someone who ACTUALLY shows evidence. Rather than an insult.

And if you knew anything as you so claim you would know that people are oblivious to the what calander actually means. Take that into account. People like you who miss symbols like these, Reguardless of the volcano or not. We can clearly see a whole lot of What the hell is going on in that picture with the mayan calander.

Like i pointed things out in that calander that Other people have not even noticed or seen..... so... does that tell you a little bit about my ability to see symbolism? Why the snide comments.

If you leave me a snide comment expect one back and you better have the evidence to debunk ashtars Face on there. It should be fun seeing you scramble. Hey buddy if your gunna claim all of which you said you mise well start digging.

And don't just type up a bunch of stuff. calling me this and that OR why you *think* i am wrong. A picture speaks a thousand words. Lets see you flex your brain big guy and actually dig for info. A respectful and logically honest thing to say would of been*

I don't see the volcanos in here, But thats just me. Or I can't see the volcanos but thats an interesting observation.

People talk about these problems on ATS all the time. Sure disagree with me, But do not insult me. Holy. People have no manors.
edit on 1-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The 31st has passed. Nothing happened.

Can we put this to bed now, perhaps once and for all.

Of course the next major whatever that happens will see a sea of "It was the Mayans, it was just late!"

P

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join